[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

Though I like the second couple, I'm still a bit confused of who they are inside the story. Why did Nana suddenly became friendly with Qingyang? Is it because she already know who he is? And any information about Qingyang? And same with @thunderman1 I don't want a tragic end for them too.

It seems that after the rooftop incident Yanuo and Zifeng will be closer with each other. Maybe Zifeng's already falling in love with Yanuo (As the title suggest right? Fall in love with a man) but of course he'll only think that it is brotherly love and not man to woman love! I really want to see if he'll be confused to liking men when he'll start to have those jealous feelings as he will see the closeness between Yanuo and Zherui. 

As for Yanuo, she is so cool being a man but because he is falling in love with Zifeng her feminine side will slowly rise. Maybe they will also put another character to make Yanuo jealous and that will be the reason for her to be honest about her feelings.

You're right, the side story with QY and Nana seems out of place as if the writer threw them in just so the drama can move forward.  

I have become too invested in this drama. I keep rewatching ep 1-3. :)  

I normally don't get too interested in T-dramas but mainly more of C-dramas because T-dramas don't go anywhere. 

I do agree that Yanuo will soon fall for Zifeng and then there's going to be some heartbreak later on when Zifeng discovers she's a girl. He's going to break down and lose his trust in her.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the vids and translations.. this drama is getting better and better for me.. its going to be fun to see how ZiFeng takes YaNuo saying he likes boys.. Will he see through it as YaNuo's way to keep his sister at a distance or will he really believe it. (It's so funny cause YaNuo does like boys but then she is a he..) ZiFeng is going to be very weary and uncomfy lol and I do not blame YaNuo for playing with him a bit.

Ok.. so let me go ahead and say it.. I have been trying to move past it but I just can not lol..

I do not like YaNuo's parents. There I said it. They seem cute and loving but all I can see is selfish and gullible. The listened to a fraud not once but twice and forced their daughter to live the life of a boy! Not once then they try to get a second opinion.I do not blame YaNuo for saying that his parents fell for a fraud and force his life this way. They made this child become a loner and what little bit of friendship he has he has to always be careful of being exposed.

Every time I see his mother fret over his friendship with ZiFeng (and yes there are some concerns that he comes from a triad family but at the same time ZiFeng has not shown that bad behavior.) worrying over them getting in trouble for what they did and then wanting to say she can't wait for YaNuo to turn into a girl so she can go to ladies tea's or shop for girl clothing with her I want to scream. They took away precious time in their daughters life over their being so naive (I am being generous) and time they got to spend with her. I want to hope that she got to go to University but then again I do not think she did.

For them to be happy that she can live her life right then what? Will they stop her from finding love and wanting to marry and go with her husband to his families house (do they do this in Taiwan?) all because they want more time with her as a girl. I think the squandered their time with YaNuo over something so foolish. Thinking that they will have bad luck if she did not live as a he.

Now YaNuo has to make hard decisions about her life and how will she adjsut after so long living like a boy.. Also why has no one checked to see what the gender may be. Will a birth certificate come out to show male or will it only be for female? How did they get away with his for 25 years? I can tell you how by not allowing YaNuo to make friends or gain attachments to people and that is sad. All because of his parents and their inability to see the truth of what they were doing and the fraud they dealt with or seek a second opinion..

Sorry guys that has been waiting for days lol.. I really am not happy with YaNuo's parents..

I too was disappointed in Yanuo's parents morality..that is, if they even had a sense of morality. They deceived everyone and intruded upon Yanuo's life. Did they even once ask her if she wanted to proceed as a guy? But on the other hand, I know that they love Yanuo hence the reason why they did what they had to do. If you put yourself in their shoes, Chinese parents are indeed quite gullible. they get deceived and believe anything that is told. 

To answery our question, yes, once a girl marries into a Chinese family, they have to go to the husband's side. 

@Ldy Gmerm I did thought of Yanuo not able to go to uni because she can't be exposed too much. Even though the parents are a bit selfish if this didn't happen we don't have a story. hihihi :lol:

@thunderman1 I wish we won't get that misunderstanding with Yanuo and Zifeng. It is better if Zifeng will just learn about Yanuo's situation and investigate on his own. 

There sure will be flashback of information or clues for Zifeng if he'll investigate from the time he met Yanuo. Like that card perhaps, Yanuo wrote 15 years. In the last part of episode 2 did Zifeng told Yanuo that he was saved 15 years ago? In the scene I just read in the translation that when he was a child, I don't think he mentioned it was 15 years ago. He might think, how did Yanuo knew it was 15 years ago. So he will reason, Yanuo witnessed the saving or she's the savior.

@Ldy Gmerm I did thought of Yanuo not able to go to uni because she can't be exposed too much. Even though the parents are a bit selfish if this didn't happen we don't have a story. hihihi :lol:

@thunderman1 I wish we won't get that misunderstanding with Yanuo and Zifeng. It is better if Zifeng will just learn about Yanuo's situation and investigate on his own. 

There sure will be flashback of information or clues for Zifeng if he'll investigate from the time he met Yanuo. Like that card perhaps, Yanuo wrote 15 years. In the last part of episode 2 did Zifeng told Yanuo that he was saved 15 years ago? In the scene I just read in the translation that when he was a child, I don't think he mentioned it was 15 years ago. He might think, how did Yanuo knew it was 15 years ago. So he will reason, Yanuo witnessed the saving or she's the savior.

Oh good catch! I didn't pay close attention to their conversation at the cliff but you're right! After replaying that scene, no where did Zifeng mention 15 years ago.. makes me wonder how soon will he catch Yanuo. Normally with gender bender dramas, they catch up relatively fast and then hide it so Yanuo won't disappear.. we'll have to see!

@thunderman1 Yes, we will have to wait if that is some clue for him. And let's wait for more, because I think soon Yanuo will become more clumsy around Zifeng. Then, of course let's not forget the photo Xiaojing took with the hair pin and the river on the background. 

I think most of the gender bend drama I saw is that the guy kept the secret for the girl and became understanding. But there are also some that the guy did get angry for keeping something like that from him. I prefer that Zifeng will understand her and protect her. But, I feel like it will be the other setup. Zifeng will be mad then Yanuo (because she's not someone who gives up easily) will try to change to be more lady and get Zifeng or with the help of Zherui (with jealousy, which is the best way) as posted on the info about him.

Guest skeletonworks

Thanks for all the vids and translations.. this drama is getting better and better for me.. its going to be fun to see how ZiFeng takes YaNuo saying he likes boys.. Will he see through it as YaNuo's way to keep his sister at a distance or will he really believe it. (It's so funny cause YaNuo does like boys but then he is a she..) ZiFeng is going to be very weary and uncomfy lol and I do not blame YaNuo for playing with him a bit.

They already feel and attraction and this is part of what will make ZiFeng uncomfy around YaNuo.. He likes girls but he is beginning to become attracted to YaNuo and will eventually wish he was a girl.. I see a bit of jealousy come out when ZheRui comes into the picture and seems to be wanting to spend time with YaNuo too. I see jealousy of someone trying to get close to his brother and then later someone getting close to someone he likes but is fighting that attraction.. I LOVE It.. lol

Ok.. so let me go ahead and say it.. I have been trying to move past it but I just can not lol..

I do not like YaNuo's parents. There I said it. They seem cute and loving but all I can see is selfish and gullible. The listened to a fraud not once but twice and forced their daughter to live the life of a boy! Not once did they try to get a second opinion.I do not blame YaNuo for saying that his parents fell for a fraud and force his life this way. They made this child become a loner and what little bit of friendship he has he has to always be careful of being exposed.

Every time I see his mother fret over his friendship with ZiFeng (and yes there are some concerns that he comes from a triad family but at the same time ZiFeng has not shown that bad behavior.) worrying over them getting in trouble for what they did and then wanting to say she can't wait for YaNuo to turn into a girl so she can go to ladies tea's or shop for girl clothing with her I want to scream. They took away precious time in their daughters life over their being so naive (I am being generous) and time they got to spend with her appreciating her as she is. I want to hope that she got to go to University but then again I do not think she did.

I find their behavior selfish in worrying about their getting in trouble for what they did and I am of one mind that they should. They forced their child to live a life as someone they are not being untrue to themselves and the people around them. But YaNuo would be punished to in some way as people get upset at the lie and will feel they were made a fool of so I guess they should get off.

For them to be happy that she can live her life as a girl again? Will they stop her from finding love and wanting to marry and go with her husband to his families house (do they do this in Taiwan?) all because they want more time with her as a girl. I think the squandered their time with YaNuo over something so foolish. Thinking that they will have bad luck if she did not live as a he.

Now YaNuo has to make hard decisions about her life and how will she adjust after so long living like a boy.. And what happens if she decides to live the rest of her life as a he? In order to stay close to ZiFeng? They may not now the real reason but I guess they will figure it out. Will they be upset then that YaNuo wants to live the rest of her life as a boy after they made her live that way for the first 25? Also why has no one checked to see what the gender may be? Will a birth certificate come out to show male or will it only be for female? How did they get away with his for 25 years? (no way did ZiFeng not have YaNuo investigated it is smart business and safe to do so when you just meet someone who will become so close to you.) So I am wondering if a fake birth certificate was made or they just did not pay attention to the gender. I can tell you how they got by with not being caught was not allowing YaNuo to make friends or gain attachments to people and that is sad. All because of his parents and their inability to see the truth of what they were doing and the fraud they dealt with or seek a second opinion..

We will get to a point of shock when the truth comes out and there will be some hurt feelings especially from ZiFeng as he feels a bit betrayed at the brother he thought he found is not the person he thought he was. But after a min of thinking he will realize he gets the person he started to like.

Sorry guys that has been waiting for days lol.. I really am not happy with YaNuo's parents..

You're not the only one. Her parents ruin her life because of superstitious belief. Just like I hate the mother in High Society (a Korean drama) who hates her own daughter just because of what the fortune-teller told her. Stupid!!! (I don't want to be nice).

Anyway, I just watched episode 3! There were some overkill scenes (like Zifeng trying to rescue Yanuo), an element I despise in any drama. Like come on. Get real. Of course you have to forget your phone when you go out so that when you are locked out, rain pouring heavily and you're drenched wet with no one to call... Of course...

Am I the only one who doesn't like the second couple. I find their scenes uninteresting and the girl is annoying.

Zifeng's rival has arrived!!! I can't wait to see him in jealous mode!!!!

@uglypearl, wow i did  not know she's the same character as portrayed in the video. Is she a new actress? going to do a quick search. Her bangs are not present in the music video which is why I did not recognize her after all these replays!

It turns out she's new? I can't find anything pertaining of her.. not even advertised in this drama. 

I read that Yuan Chen (Katie Chen) debuted in 2011.  She's an actress and a model.

She acted in dramas "Confucius", "An Innocent Mistake",   "Be With You" and "Someone Like You"

She also acted in movies "Design 7 Love" and "Cafe.Waiting. Love" (where Megan Lai played as one of the main characters)

Seems that YaNuo is starting to become forgetful or making mistakes.

First she made a mistake on writing the letter to ZiFeng without changing her penmanship, then she forgots to bring her phone.

I wonder what will happen in the upcoming episodes if this continues. I hope she doesn't get into more troubles and problems.

@uglypearl, wow i did  not know she's the same character as portrayed in the video. Is she a new actress? going to do a quick search. Her bangs are not present in the music video which is why I did not recognize her after all these replays!

It turns out she's new? I can't find anything pertaining of her.. not even advertised in this drama. 

I read that Yuan Chen (Katie Chen) debuted in 2011.  She's an actress and a model.

She acted in dramas "Confucius", "An Innocent Mistake",   "Be With You" and "Someone Like You"

She also acted in movies "Design 7 Love" and "Cafe.Wating. Love" (where Megan Lai played as one of the main characters)

Oh! So that's why Yang Nana looks familiar! I first saw her on Cafe.Waiting.Love where the character Abusi by Megan Lai is my favorite though she has small screen time! 

Megan is a great actress. The portrayal of the two characters are the best so far of all the shows of her I saw. The characters have the same short hair, though Yanuo's a wig but with Abusi it is Megan's real hair (which is nicer than a wig)! Both looks good on what they wear though Abusi only wears her Barista uniform most of the movie. Abusi is not pretending but being true to herself that's why Yanuo have these guilt expressions sometimes because she's hiding something. They are both cool but Abusi is calm while Yanuo is beginning to be clumsy. Abusi is smart, Yanuo is too but she's so loyal and protective that may land her to more trouble. I don't think Abusi will be trapped on a rooftop like Yanuo, she'll be able to think of a way to leave or she won't be there in the first place. No guy will fall in love with Abusi. Hihihi. :lol: They are total opposite!

It will be funny if in the next episode Zifeng will see the closeness of Zherui and Yanuo and he'll think that Yanuo really do like men. Hehehehe... 

And what about Liang Guangchao? How did they became friends? It seems like he too doesn't know that Yanuo is a girl. 

g

You're not the only one. Her parents ruin her life because of superstitious belief. Just like I hate the mother in High Society (a Korean drama) who hates her own daughter just because of what the fortune-teller told her. Stupid!!! (I don't want to be nice).

Anyway, I just watched episode 3! There were some overkill scenes (like Zifeng trying to rescue Yanuo), an element I despise in any drama. Like come on. Get real. Of course you have to forget your phone when you go out so that when you are locked out, rain pouring heavily and you're drenched wet with no one to call... Of course...

Am I the only one who doesn't like the second couple. I find their scenes uninteresting and the girl is annoying.

@skeletonworks, actually I find the second couple's side plot pretty innocent. I think the writer just had to throw them in somewhere for the sake of the time (1 hr and 12 min at most for episodes every week). I think it's just a way for us to pass by time just as if she came in out of nowhere passing her time away since she knows she's getting worse. I find her cute and adorable because QY is more of the quiet type and so she just magically came into his life to change him. But I am curious as to why the writer decided that these two were fated to be? One day a girl on a cruise saw a man brewing coffee and instantly, a love blossomed. Sounds like a random side story inserted to keep the drama moving forward.

Guest skeletonworks

g

@skeletonworks, actually I find the second couple's side plot pretty innocent. I think the writer just had to throw them in somewhere for the sake of the time (1 hr and 12 min at most for episodes every week). I think it's just a way for us to pass by time just as if she came in out of nowhere passing her time away since she knows she's getting worse. I find her cute and adorable because QY is more of the quiet type and so she just magically came into his life to change him. But I am curious as to why the writer decided that these two were fated to be? One day a girl on a cruise saw a man brewing coffee and instantly, a love blossomed. Sounds like a random side story inserted to keep the drama moving forward.

You're right. I will most probably definitely skip their scenes... I don't like the girl's character. Despite her trying to appear strong, I see her as weak. Not like the persona she's trying hard to portray. Please don't mind me. 

Qingyang is a childhood friend of Zifeng but they still didn't make it clear as to how they became close.  I feel like the character Qingyang is based from the character Abusi of Cafe.Waiting.Love, not because they are both barista :lol: but because of their personality. Being less talker, watchful, and knowing. In time when the secret comes out he might be the one to analyze all the clues that Zifeng didn't see at first. 

The second couple's story is not connected on our main YET. We'll have to wait as to how they will connect them (if they will). Ahh. There're still many questions left unanswered and a lot of episodes to make use for their story so I will be waiting.

Hey everyone! I made lrc file for the OST so I can sing along! Heehee ^_^

Epochal Times

Screenshot_2015-11-06-16-05-29_1.png

Back In Time

Screenshot_2015-11-06-16-20-48.png

Quietness

Screenshot_2015-11-06-16-09-42.png

I don't have the lyrics of Bottom Line so I still can't make the lrc. :(

The music is from the uploaded audio on youtube and they provided the lyrics. Translations are from viki. But in the song Epochal times, the second verse has no translation from subs because that part is not in the opening song credit. I only used google translator for that part. Can someone translate it?

心時代 
Epochal Times
詞:陳彥允
曲:陳彥允

我閉上眼聽 距離太遙遠的流星
在夜裡 燃燒的痕跡 太堅定 固執的飛行

深深的呼吸 看見太平洋的海底
有一座 孤獨的森林 守護著 快絕種的氧氣

夢境 我突然的失憶 
忘記 和天使的約定
手心 下一刻被誰握緊 就不再哭泣

So Beautiful It's My Life
這是屬於我的時代 (我的時代)
So Wonderful It's Tonight
我寫下自己的未來 

一覺醒來藍天還在而愛不曾離開
我驕傲的存在 張開雙手迎接 心的時代

誕生荒山野嶺 就更努力翻山越嶺
我跌落 太深的谷底
在地心 找到屬於我的屬於

最美的風景 是妳 乘風破浪的降臨
石板上 刻下的祕密
幾世紀 浪漫的旅行 

夢境 我突然的失憶 
忘記 和天使的約定
手心 下一刻被誰握緊 就不再哭泣

這是屬於我的時代 (我的時代)
我寫下自己的未來 (我的未來)

一覺醒來藍天還在而愛不曾離開
我驕傲的存在 張開雙手迎接 心的時代

這是屬於我的時代 
我寫下自己的未來 

一覺醒來藍天還在而愛不曾離開
我驕傲的存在 張開雙手迎接 心的時代

The highlighted verse is the part without translations.

Everyone, I'm going to try translating the fan meet soon. Keep your eyes peeled! I'll post links when I'm done!

Haha I love the main couple....in particular, Megan Lai. YN is great....l love her relationships with everyone too because she isn't daft, and is aware of her position, but she's friendly and smart and gets along with everyone, even the more clingy characters like ZF's sister, ZH. Baron Chen is also growing on me. He does have a strong presence on screen, and one that matches Megan's calm and friendly look. I think sometimes the scenarios in this drama are a bit cheesey (Like this is going to sound terrible, but I was laughing when ZF was going to jump over to save her and she was screaming her lungs out. It was just so  dramatic that it felt anime like.... But I did like the composition of the rain and the way he held her when he got to her. That was quite cool. Despite the cheese, the whole scene turned out looking pretty beautiful!) But overall, I can't wait for the next episode to see all the twists and turns!!! And it's great that the story is moving quickly into the territory of her liking men. I was wondering when they would start increasing the I-think-I-may-like-you-but-you're-a-guy angst!

@skeletonworks I totally agree. I really couldn't care less about the second couple. In dramas, I think the relationship and character developments still have to make sense even if the scenarios are a bit fun and silly - By the way, if you're a big fan of this second couple, you might want to look away. I try not to give other people's pairings a hard time (It's happened to me before and I wish I hadn't read it), but I just have to get this off my chest once because it's been bothering me since I started watching this drama and then I'll talk less about it...

I thought I would love this couple when I first saw the credits. I really, really like Bii and I think Katie Chen is pretty cute. But I can't decide if it's down to poor script-writing and directing or if it's down to both the actors being a bit green in their acting. The story has a poor introduction - it starts really abruptly...like there's no backstory...from the way she just charged into QY's coffee room on the cruise and made a beeline for him, it was like she knew him already, not like she accidentally found him whilst exploring the ship or whatever...so it was really confusing when they didn't know each other at all. I also found her words and demeanor kind of demanding and nagging. I didn't like that she just suddenly told him about her illness, because it didn't seem realistic when they'd barely said 2 words to each other....Her dialogue just felt a bit clingy and stilted, rather than natural. People say that she's trying to be strong...but I just feel like she's just trying to get QY's attention all the time and is therefore acting clingy. I think Bii's character is fine and his acting is so-so, but there's something about Katie Chen's character that doesn't sit well with me personally...I feel like they're trying to give her the carefree, strong heroine personality, but she's not carrying it out convincingly.

Anyway, I'm sorry for those that do like this pairing...feel free to continue liking them and to put my opinion away! Maybe you see and feel something from them that I've missed. It's ironic because I really liked the secondary Yan Ze and Ya En pairing in When I See You Again (the drama before Bromance) which was also about a sick girl. But with that story, there was a gradual meeting and falling for each other. Some people didn't like them because the guy was the villian of the series and the girl seemed too naive. But I felt that at least that story line made sense: he desperately wanted someone to love and look up to him and he found someone who did, which helped him to feel more human and to start caring about someone. And she liked him because he was the first one to pay attention to her as a girl and not treat her like a sick person...and he cared about her to try to keep her at bay when he knew he wasn't good for her. Also, Jet Chao was a pretty seasoned actor even though Zooey Tseng was a bit green, so it balanced out. But with this secondary story in Bromance, I feel it's weak...like there's not much of a reason for QY for engage with a girl like that when he's a quiet person who keeps to himself. If anything, I feel like she would annoy him. It would have made more sense not to have them meet with the coffee first, but for him to find her fainting and then coffee bonding. Maybe it'll improve when QY gets more of a backstory or when Bii and Katie get more acting experience. But so far, it feels a little forced for me, sorry! I would prefer watching the fun and flirty scenes with Pi Yan Nuo and Du Zi Feng instead.

Guest skeletonworks

Everyone, I'm going to try translating the fan meet soon. Keep your eyes peeled! I'll post links when I'm done!

Haha I love the main couple....in particular, Megan Lai. YN is great....l love her relationships with everyone too because she isn't daft, and is aware of her position, but she's friendly and smart and gets along with everyone, even the more clingy characters like ZF's sister, ZH. Baron Chen is also growing on me. He does have a strong presence on screen, and one that matches Megan's calm and friendly look. I think sometimes the scenarios in this drama are a bit cheesey (Like this is going to sound terrible, but I was laughing when ZF was going to jump over to save her and she was screaming her lungs out. It was just so  dramatic that it felt anime like.... But I did like the composition of the rain and the way he held her when he got to her. That was quite cool. Despite the cheese, the whole scene turned out looking pretty beautiful!) But overall, I can't wait for the next episode to see all the twists and turns!!! And it's great that the story is moving quickly into the territory of her liking men. I was wondering when they would start increasing the I-think-I-may-like-you-but-you're-a-guy angst!

@skeletonworks I totally agree. I really couldn't care less about the second couple. In dramas, I think the relationship and character developments still have to make sense even if the scenarios are a bit fun and silly - By the way, if you're a big fan of this second couple, you might want to look away. I try not to give other people's pairings a hard time (It's happened to me before and I wish I hadn't read it), but I just have to get this off my chest once because it's been bothering me since I started watching this drama and then I'll talk less about it...

I thought I would love this couple when I first saw the credits. I really, really like Bii and I think Katie Chen is pretty cute. But I can't decide if it's down to poor script-writing and directing or if it's down to both the actors being a bit green in their acting. The story has a poor introduction - it starts really abruptly...like there's no backstory...from the way she just charged into QY's coffee room on the cruise and made a beeline for him, it was like she knew him already, not like she accidentally found him whilst exploring the ship or whatever...so it was really confusing when they didn't know each other at all. I also found her words and demeanor kind of demanding and nagging. I didn't like that she just suddenly told him about her illness, because it didn't seem realistic when they'd barely said 2 words to each other....Her dialogue just felt a bit clingy and stilted, rather than natural. People say that she's trying to be strong...but I just feel like she's just trying to get QY's attention all the time and is therefore acting clingy. I think Bii's character is fine and his acting is so-so, but there's something about Katie Chen's character that doesn't sit well with me personally...I feel like they're trying to give her the carefree, strong heroine personality, but she's not carrying it out convincingly.

Anyway, I'm sorry for those that do like this pairing...feel free to continue liking them and to put my opinion away! Maybe you see and feel something from them that I've missed. It's ironic because I really liked the secondary Yan Ze and Ya En pairing in When I See You Again (the drama before Bromance) which was also about a sick girl. But with that story, there was a gradual meeting and falling for each other. Some people didn't like them because the guy was the villian of the series and the girl seemed too naive. But I felt that at least that story line made sense: he desperately wanted someone to love and look up to him and he found someone who did, which helped him to feel more human and to start caring about someone. And she liked him because he was the first one to pay attention to her as a girl and not treat her like a sick person...and he cared about her to try to keep her at bay when he knew he wasn't good for her. Also, Jet Chao was a pretty seasoned actor even though Zooey Tseng was a bit green, so it balanced out. But with this secondary story in Bromance, I feel it's weak...like there's not much of a reason for QY for engage with a girl like that when he's a quiet person who keeps to himself. If anything, I feel like she would annoy him. It would have made more sense not to have them meet with the coffee first, but for him to find her fainting and then coffee bonding. Maybe it'll improve when QY gets more of a backstory or when Bii and Katie get more acting experience. But so far, it feels a little forced for me, sorry! I would prefer watching the fun and flirty scenes with Pi Yan Nuo and Du Zi Feng instead.

Well said. This is how I also feel. Rather than trying to appear strong, I find her weak and clingy. Strong people don't just randomly tell other people that you're sick. They will try to hide it and appear cheerful. I just don't like how she stubbornly begged for the coffee and snatched it from him when he clearly didn't want to share it. I'm sorry. I just don't buy her bright and forceful character. I think her character is poorly written. Like the writer is trying to make her the opposite of typical sick character but failed... And do doctors tell random people the condition of the patient? I thought it's supposed to be confidential unless it's family members.

Archived