[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

Remember those were the days when we wait for the next preview to come out?  And when it does, all the BFFs went crazy and can't wait for Sunday to arrive ... sigh ... and when the final Ep19 going to be broadcasted, we don't want Sunday to arrive!  I miss those days. B)

When is the next Fan Meeting??? :(

PIoVhZU.jpg

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Qy%20and%20nn.jpg

SEEING HER TRUTH

Since the drama didn't address this revelation scene either, I thought I'd write a fanfic on Qing Yang / Nana finding out about Pi Yanuo's truth.

Seeing Her Truth

I went with the official version of episode 18, meaning that I did not include the deleted scene where the friends also came to their secret place bearing gifts.

Please check it out. :D

1 hour ago, darkice7_12 said:

Qy%20and%20nn.jpg

SEEING HER TRUTH

Since the drama didn't address this revelation scene either, I thought I'd write a fanfic on Qing Yang / Nana finding out about Pi Yanuo's truth.

Seeing Her Truth

I went with the official version of episode 18, meaning that I did not include the deleted scene where the friends also came to their secret place bearing gifts.

Please check it out. :D

What a nice stories you have.......I like it! It's nice that you made it and posted it here .:grin: Thank you darkice7_12 for your wonderful fanfic that you shared to us.......Smile and be happy! :-)

Good news!

Taiwan idol drama BROMANCE Eng-sub DVD starring Megan Lai and Baron Chen is now available at YesAsia

CiFnilZUgAAcTCn.jpg

Technical information:

Product title: Bromance (DVD) (Ep. 1-18) (End) (English Subtitled) (Malaysia Version)
Release Date: May 6, 2016
Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese
Region Code: All Region (can be played anywhere)
Other Information: 6 DVDs (Ep. 1-18)

Check out the following link for more details:
http://www.yesasia.com/bromance-dvd-ep-1-18-end-english-subtitled-malaysia-version/1049931151-0-0-0-en/info.html

@darkice7_12 Impressed! :blush: That was another well-written fan fic. One that could have been smoothly inserted to the drama and satisfied our hunger for this gaping hole in the plot, how the other characters found out Yanou's gender.  I love how you described Nana's thoughts and reactions as well as Qing Yang's reservedness. It's so into their characters in the drama. Thank you for sharing your story to us. 

On 5/9/2016 at 8:22 AM, winterbubbletea said:

Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf

Author: WinterBubbleTea

Chapter 12
Pairing:Wei Qing Yang/Qing Nana, Slight Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo  
Summary: Whoa Confession? What Ya Nuo is a SHE?

Blew-Into-The-World-On-a-Leaf.jpg

Hello winterbubbletea ! I like your story too about quinyang and nana. Many of you here are good writer and has good imagination.........It's nice to have something to read on.....Thank you for your wonderful fanfic:grin:

On 5/10/2016 at 3:39 AM, pechumori said:

Good news!

Taiwan idol drama BROMANCE Eng-sub DVD starring Megan Lai and Baron Chen is now available at YesAsia

Technical information:

Product title: Bromance (DVD) (Ep. 1-18) (End) (English Subtitled) (Malaysia Version)
Release Date: May 6, 2016
Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese
Region Code: All Region (can be played anywhere)
Other Information: 6 DVDs (Ep. 1-18)

Check out the following link for more details:
http://www.yesasia.com/bromance-dvd-ep-1-18-end-english-subtitled-malaysia-version/1049931151-0-0-0-en/info.html

Has anyone gotten this DVD?

It says the publisher is: PMP Entertainment (M) SDN. BHD

Any feedback on the English subtitles would be much appreciated.

46 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

Look at that! Even in a groupie, River still fools around with Megan. I like it that his elbow is touching her head. Mischievous Baron. :D

Missing them too! I'm rewatching Bromance and I'm on ep9 currently. Talk about moving on. I can't. They're my happy pill. 

Thanks @Sheila Marie Green!

You're welcome junerain7  :blush:...It's nice to put some pictures that will remember them....how time flies.....we still missing them all:grin:!

Archived