Cast:

Megan Lai as Pi Ya Nuo

Baron Chen as Du Zi Feng

Katie Chen as Yang Na Na

Sean Lee as Chu Zhe Rui

Bii as Wei Qing Yang

Mandy Tao as Du Zi Han

Synopsis:

Under a fortuneteller's advice, Pi Ya Nuo has been living as a man for 25 years and is looking forward to living as a woman. One day, she rescued a mob boss Du Zi Feng and his sister. The sister fell in love with her. And Zi Feng became her sworn brother. As her 26th birthday approaches, she must decide if she wants to return to a woman or continue to be Du Zi Feng's best pal.

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Previews:

OSTs:

Bii, Andrew Tan, Ian, Dino Lee - Epochal Times

Bii - Back in Time

Landy Wei - Bottom Line

Miu Chu + Andrew Tan - Quietness

Derrick Hoh - Sunny Day

Derrick Hoh - Can't Pretend

Bii - Love Is the Gentleness From You

GJ - No One

Additional Links:

Bromance 愛上哥們 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Bromance 愛上哥們 Raw Episodes

Bromance 愛上哥們 Official Facebook Page

Bromance 愛上哥們 Official Website

Baron Chen Official Soompi Thread

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

File:AiShangGeMen.jpg

Girls!! Scream!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually really looking forward to this one! For Megan Lai, more than anyone! I'm not sure how I feel about the main male lead Baron Chen (I'm sure I'll warm to him)...but Megan Lai looked incredible when I saw her live at the When I See You Again Fan Meet to promote Bromance 愛上哥們. I think she does guy poses even better than guys do...haha, just look at what she did to Mandy Wei!

More pictures on my blog here (Click on link)

wisya_bromance.png

I also really like Sean Lee since watching him on Pleasantly Surprised. He's such a funny person in all the behind the scenes! Fingers crossed that this will be good :)

Yeap, just ended the first episode as well. YN's parents are so adorable. They make the drama so cute hahha. Anyway, I am a guy and wtf? I am actually slightly attraced to YN image. Omg...

Anyway fast forward. They showed the preview in Ep2 that YN needed someone to pass her the towel when she was done bathing. The main male char saw her naked smooth back. I mean wow.. how can he not know that YN is a girl? I suppose that flower hair pin belongs to YN..

Yeap, just ended the first episode as well. YN's parents are so adorable. They make the drama so cute hahha. Anyway, I am a guy and wtf? I am actually slightly attraced to YN image. Omg...

Anyway fast forward. They showed the preview in Ep2 that YN needed someone to pass her the towel when she was done bathing. The main male char saw her naked smooth back. I mean wow.. how can he not know that YN is a girl? I suppose that flower hair pin belongs to YN..

yeah I agree it's definitely hers. I do wonder though, they're racing through the plot pretty fast. Maybe the focus of the drama is on him finding out she's a girl and then whatever happens after? 

I have seen many people commenting on Bromance official fb page. They are saying the storyline is a little absurd. 

Who would become sworn brothers in a day even after knowing that he is of traids background.

They are getting too close together for someone who just knew each other? 

When I was watching this drama. Of course I would know that YN is a female. But let's say if your brother and you were dancing and people seems to squeal in joy when you both kissed " accidentally" hhhha. I would be really awkard.

But I am still going to support this drama as I am a fan of Megan lai! 

Another gender bender drama:wub:this is one of my fav theme for drama,i dont know who are the casts though,but im looking foward to the next ep already.

I was laughing so much watching and it was only the first ep,cant wait for the next one:lol:

@doctor23b Haha, I like my Asian dramas, but I think all story lines have an element of craziness. I mean I LOVE a good gender bend drama with a girl dressed as a boy...but honestly every time I watch, I always think, wouldn't you know the minute they start talking?! I thought Megan Lai looked incredible in real life....but I knew she was not a guy the minute she opened her mouth. Hehe, for me, I like talking to others about dramas, but I try not too take my dramas not too seriously. As long as they're not overtly far-fetched (several car crashes and memory-loss-recoveries and a long loss father coming to give them all their money before they die or something like that), I often just suspend my belief and enjoy the ride :D

I have seen many people commenting on Bromance official fb page. They are saying the storyline is a little absurd. 

Who would become sworn brothers in a day even after knowing that he is of traids background.

They are getting too close together for someone who just knew each other? 

When I was watching this drama. Of course I would know that YN is a female. But let's say if your brother and you were dancing and people seems to squeal in joy when you both kissed " accidentally" hhhha. I would be really awkard.

But I am still going to support this drama as I am a fan of Megan lai! 

Yah, for this kind of drama, should just forget about realistic. Just enjoy it :) It is for fun.

Hahah, I am not so hard on about facts and stuff.. I am just a geek who wishes to enjoy his Sunday night drama after his night shift at work and watching drama gives me a sense of happiness to start Monday school right.

+JenL are you going to the fan meet?

@doctor23b Haha, nope, didn't go to this one. I've only gone up for Pleasantly Surprised and When I See You Again for the sole purpose of meeting Jasper Liu :D (Although I did also really enjoy meeting Puff Guo and Jet Chao). Also because Megan and Baron were at the closing fan meet for When I See You Again, and I've met Sean before at the Pleasantly Surprised fan meet, I don't feel compelled to go up for this one. But I'll totally share fan meet information in English for anyone else who wants to do it if they're in Taiwan or willing to go up to Taiwan :)

Archived