SHINee’s Key and Model Kim Ki Bum Transform Into Stylish Twins for Ceci

Newsie

SHINee‘s Key and his friend model Kim Ki Bum have got together for a fun photo shoot with Ceci magazine! Key’s real name is also Kim Ki Bum, and the photo shoot plays on their shared name by outfitting them with similar looks to make them appear like they could possibly be twins. The duo […]

The post SHINee’s Key and Model Kim Ki Bum Transform Into Stylish Twins for Ceci appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I forgot Key's real name is Kim Ki Bum, and didn't know about his model friend with the same name! Plus there's also Super Junior Kim Ki Bum and UKiss former member Kim Ki Bum (who now goes by Allen, I think?), plus Kim Bum from Boys over Flowers. (This was all confusing to me when I first became a fan of KPop several years ago, lol.) But back to this article, Key and his friend look like they could be twins, especially the top photo! :)

Guest Ming Banger

I forgot Key's real name is Kim Ki Bum, and didn't know about his model friend with the same name! Plus there's also Super Junior Kim Ki Bum and UKiss former member Kim Ki Bum (who now goes by Allen, I think?), plus Kim Bum from Boys over Flowers. (This was all confusing to me when I first became a fan of KPop several years ago, lol.) But back to this article, Key and his friend look like they could be twins, especially the top photo! :)

LOL. It's Korea's version of John Smith.

Archived