Raymond Wong
Kristal Tin
Bosco Wong
Eliza Sam
Lee Kwok Lun
Stanley Cheung
Katy Kung

Synopsis

The drama is told in three separate folklore stories about love, lust, vanity, greed and selfishness.

Changing Pins
Male and female fraternal twins fall in love with different men with the same appearance. The older male twin has an homosexual affair with a Prince of the Liao Kingdom, while the female twin falls in love with a poor scholar.

Judge Lu
A poor scholar has an affair with a courtesan that resembles his wife.

Chasing Fish
A scholar becomes the object of affection to a fish spirit and human girl with the face.

Preview

OSTs

Vincy Chan - Unique

Coming soon...

Additional Links

Under the Veil 無雙譜 Official Website

• 4 weeks later...

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (09/28/2015 - 10/4/2015)

Dramas
Captain of Destiny - 張保仔 (EPS 7-11) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Under the Veil - 無雙譜 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 865-868) - 21 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Captain of Destiny - 張保仔 (EP 12) - 24 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Specials
China National Day Fireworks - 維港煙花賀國慶 - 29 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS)

TVB 48th Anniversary Lighting Ceremony - 迎挑戰 齊向前 TVB48年 - 18 PTS (Peaking at 20 PTS)

Twins Special - 回味. Twins - 15 PTS

Variety Shows
Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 24 PTS

Sidewalk Scientist 3 - 學是學非 III - 22 PTS

Eating Well with Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 21 PTS

Health is a Lifestyle - 活得健康嗎? - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Under the Veil series: Wayne Lai puts in real feelings when acted as Sonija Kwok's husband

wayne.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Wayne Lai, Sonija Kwok)

wayne1.jpg

TV King, Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) acted as refined scholar in Under the Veil (無雙譜) series and asking if he applied his personal experience when acted as Sonija Kwok's (郭羨妮) husband, he replied the relationship with his spouse, Julia Leung (梁耀蓮) was excellent and took the opportunity to dote on her: "I definitely do such stuff and always say I will apply modern thinking in the series so as to let the audiences have a feel of modern era. Everyone will realise the couple relationship is important after watching the series. (The relationship with your wife improves after filming it?) Our relationship is always good and I understand it. Perhaps I am more mature at an earlier stage."

Wayne added he put in real feelings when acting with Sonija and it made him realise the knowledge of husband and wife getting along: "Our story takes into consideration of the couple relationship in modern era. In the series, Sonija likes my innocence before marriage but feels that I have nothing to do after marriage. Dating and marriage life is indeed different and problem will start to surface in the relationship."

When mentioned about it had been a long time since he worked with Sonija, Wayne praised her acting skills became more mature after giving birth: "The last series we work together is Pages of Treasures (Click入黃金屋) in 2008 and she becomes more mature after giving birth. We have more topics and establish great rapport." Wayne disclosed he filmed movie after 10 years and worked together with Daniel Wu (吳彥祖) and Joseph Chang (張孝全). He confessed he was a sentimental person and it was unnecessary to discuss about the fees with film director, Ringo Lam (林嶺東).

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Under the Veil series: Kristal Tin acts as male role and attracts love luck

news1.jpg

news2.jpg

TV Queen, Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) received compliments based on acting as a loyal male staff and joked that it brought her unlimited love luck: "The make-up artist and hairstylist praise I look dashing and the whole group keep taking advantage of me. Finally, I get to see the other side of TVB female artistes."

When asked if she had higher chance to become TV Queen based on Ghost of Relatively (鬼同你OT) or Under the Veil (無雙譜) series, Kristal said: "I can be nominated as TV King as well and somebody shout when I go to the ladies. Almost have to go to gents instead and how suffering it is! (Will accept similar role next time?) Better not to!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

TVB Ratings Report (10/5/2015 - 10/11/2015)

Dramas
Captain of Destiny - 張保仔 (EPS 13-17) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Under the Veil - 無雙譜 (EPS 6-10) - 24 PTS

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 869-873) - 22 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Captain of Destiny - 張保仔 (EP 18) - 23 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Specials
Yan Oi Tong Charity Show 2015 - 善心滿載仁愛堂 - 16 PTS

Variety Shows
Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 22 PTS

Big Big World 2 - 世界零距離 II - 21 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS)

Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

Wanna Bros - 娛樂3兄弟 - 17 PTS

Midnight Munchies 3 - 夜宵磨 - 12 PTS

• 2 weeks later...

Eliza Sam read English subtitle when watching Under the Veil series

eliza.JPG

Six days ago, Eliza Sam (岑麗香) attended an event and graciously revealed her 'Career Line 事業線'. She accepted the interview and expressed it was difficult for her to speak the dialogue during the filming of the series, Under the Veil (無雙譜). Eliza watched her own performance lately and said: "I saw myself quarrelling with myself in ancient dialogue and must read English subtitle. (Clueless at what you are talking about?) I do not understand and it was quite difficult to speak the dialogue at that time."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

TVB Ratings Report (10/19/2015 - 10/25/2015)

Dramas
Captain of Destiny - 張保仔 (EPS 26-30) - 26 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Under the Veil - 無雙譜 (EPS 16-20 END) - 25 PTS (Peaking 29 PTS)

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 879-884) - 22 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Captain of Destiny FINALE - 張保仔 結局篇 (EP 32 END) - 29 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Captain of Destiny - 張保仔 (EP 31) - 21 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Variety Shows
Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 24 PTS

Taipei on a Tray - 覓食台北 - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

Chef in my Bedroom - 閨密教煮 - 16 PTS

Wanna Bros - 娛樂3兄弟 - 16 PTS

Midnight Munchies 3 - 夜宵磨 - 12 PTS

• 2 months later...

Archived