Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found out from her recent twits that YB is really having a boyfriend and YB is very open about this.....I dont know how to copy some of the interesting texts to this forum if someone can do it for all of KiBians to see that would be greatly appreciated:D

:tears: oh no!!!!!! I really liked her with LJG! Did she stated who her bf is? Maybe it's LJG? Lol. So sad now, who are we going to ship with LJG?

no creo que lee yoo bi sea tan imprudente como para gritar a los cuatro vientos que tiene novio y mas por twitter,ella es bastante conocida y enseguida hubiera salido a la luz en la prensa coreana que yoo bi tiene novio.

hasta ahora no se le ha conocido ninguna pareja solo rumores ademas entoces porque tanto odio de las fans de joon gi amenazandola que no se atreviera a enamorarse de el y cosas asi?no tiene sentido la verdad.....tampoco que yoo bi se borrara todas las fotos de scholar who walth the nigth y de joon gi cuando empezaron a acosarla incluso el dejo de seguirla en instagram.

a parte no entiendo porque no hay ni una foto juntos,ni en la despedida,ni en el drama ni nada de nada,tampoco entrevistas de ellos juntos,apenas hay BTS en fin un monton de cosas que no logro entender si realmente solo hay una amistad entre yoo bi y joon gi.

joon gi ha actuado con otras actrices y jamas ha sucedido esto que paso con yoo bi por parte de las fans locas de joon gi,acaso vieron la gran imensa complicidad y quimica entre ellos?vieron algo diferente?en fin me sigue pareciendo raro todo esto de joon gi y yoo bi,tal vez algun dia se sepa que pasa realmente entre ellos pero dudo mucho que yoo bi tenga novio de hace tiempo y lo diga tan tranquila por el twitter pues ya hubiera salido a la luz el noviazgo y imagenes de ellos juntos por la prensa.

lo que si puede ser que haya empezado una relacion ahora,eso si podria ser y que tal vez sea joon gi?tambien podria ser pero no me convence que alguien tenga novio y se ponga a tontear y jugar con risitas como hacian joon gi y yoo bi en el rodaje de scholar who walks the nigth. 

pero si realmente estan juntos sinceramente joon gi es una persona muy privada entoces no me cuadra que yoo bi se exponga a decir en twitter que tiene novio pues lo ve todos sus seguidores y los que no son,en serio :blink:que calentamiento de cabeza y ellos que ultimamente estan como desaparecidos en instagram bueno yoo bi publica algo mas.

espero que en los premios MBC se pueda ver algo mas entre ellos y sacar conclusiones.

Hello I just want to clear the confusion about YB's boyfriend on her twitter account I quoted " YB did not stated who she is dating but I'm pretty sure she is in a relationship with someone? But I don't really know who" from now just keep this ship sailing with our JG heheheh sorry to scare everybody with my unclear post:sweatingbullets:

Yes I saw LJG had new project coming up and I wished the same that YB could be a leading lady. LOL. We have the same thought process. However, I do not think it will happen. The only thing that makes me feel weird is there is nothing, no development, CF, or project coming from YB. Is that because she is still not well or nobody wants her in new project?  One thing I want to mention when I watched SWWTN.  I read a lot of comments saying that YB did not act well in this drama.  I do not think that is correct.  I think the writer of this drama did not give YS character a lot of developments.  However, YB portrayed the character well.  And to be honest, if YS was not that way, SY or LJG could not shine that high. I don't say that to discredit JG's acting, but how could a person act upon something if the character showed a mellow, soft person?  I think she did her best in each scene, to carry on what she can with where the drama goes.  And to tell you guys the truth, if without the beautiful chemistry and harmony between those two, I crapped this drama immediately.  The story line is not good enough.  There were so many dragging scenes made me want to scratch my head and said what the writer and director thought.  I really want her to start in a new project with a strong story line and cohesive writing with a strong lead. 

You got the point there chingu!! I think the same way too, the story line seem to light and they only focus on JG's beautiful face... even the ending is seem too pushy (sorry if my English is bad hehe) , especially with this triangle love, the writer first want to make it between Sung Yeol, Yang Sung and The Crown Prince and then they change it between Gwi, Myunghee and The Crown Prince.. iiissshh... what the writer do?? The story line changing all the time...

About Kibi couple, there is one more thing I want to add - their kissing scenes.  Every time, SY kissed YS, he always caresses her face before he kisses.  Do you guys see that?  I watched other kissing scenes and the actors did not act that way.  To me I feel like JG really enjoy touching YB's face because she has a very beautiful complexion.  Is it just me or do I have my delusion to feel that way?  I feel like he likes to do that.  Moreover, LSH made the comment in the fan meeting about LJG.  Man.... they know there was something going on. Otherwise, he did not need to add that kind of comment when YB said she wanted JG as an older brother.  Both CM and SH already know they are out of her league. Just my observation.  

Hahaha... everyone think the same as you are my dear... this is interesting you know?... their feeling towards each other so obvious even the cast member  felt it too, and how could we the fans who always stalk them didn't notice it?? Impossible!! kkkkk.... JG really like to touch her dont he?..:D

About the announcement that this couple is dating, I do not think we will have that.  My reason is LJG already said he was a private person. He does not like to give the pressure to the person he dates.  I read somewhere in this forum saying he dated older woman before.  Well if that is the case, has anybody known or been announced that he had a girlfriend before?  Therefore, if there is something going between LJG and LYB, it will be under radar.  He is a matured and well-control person, not like LYS or PSH. Therefore, I think we just need everything flows as the nature goes.  If the two persons are destined to be together, they will be together no matter what.  

In my thought they already dating my dear with all the clues that we got, and again you are right they will never announce it until we got the wedding announcement...(in my dream) , JG fans based really scary you know...hahaha.. for make this even more sure you can see the interview video at youtube.. in there JG's face looks so funny when the interviewer trap him to answer a question about dating...

I do not agree or like the fact that fans bombard YB's IG or JG's IG.  I think it is very disrespectful and shows how immature the person is.  We are just fans. We have our own lives.  They have their own lives.  We like/love them because they deliver something that make us feel good and entertained.  But we can't force them to do the thing we like:), and we can't live their lives either.  So we all need to support them in anyway we can and wish them the best.

By the way, has anybody had the whole version of YB's singing in Japan's fan meeting?  Her voice is so good. I want to listen for

You can see @sherliaminah IG dear, there is no full version of the song in JFM, but sherli post in her IG when yubi sang when she still a child and when she sang Little mermaid song in the present time... her voice is really beautiful!

@cikuga112 I can not stand not to reply your comment my dear...cause I really like to discuss about our kibi..I hope you dont mind

@mcleen, finally I open this forum again my dear.. :D

@ KiBifantasy101 You mean to this tweet that @iyoubi_190 posted? [i changed my chara into Lee Yubi ㅋㅋㅋ i was W6sohee].
Well I think that refers to change the character, who before used to play the role of the singer So Hee the Wonders Girls. 
Also in her biography reads: "Hello~! I'm a (roleplayer of) Korean actress named Lee Yoobi!", so herself explained that is playing the role of Lee Yoo bi.
Finally, the agency of Yoo Bi (twitter: @sidushq_ent) follows to her authentic twitter account @only190lyj.

@lisethvr: wow now all the people that @iyoubi_190 talks to on twitter account are all roleplayers of the real celebs??? This is too crazy :crazy: I don't see any updates from @only190lyj twitter account I just check her last tweet was back in 2014.....thanks to you this open up my eyes hehehe

@ KiBifantasy101 You mean to this tweet that @iyoubi_190 posted? [i changed my chara into Lee Yubi ㅋㅋㅋ i was W6sohee].
Well I think that refers to change the character, who before used to play the role of the singer So Hee the Wonders Girls. 
Also in her biography reads: "Hello~! I'm a (roleplayer of) Korean actress named Lee Yoobi!", so herself explained that is playing the role of Lee Yoo bi.
Finally, the agency of Yoo Bi (twitter: @sidushq_ent) follows to her authentic twitter account @only190lyj.

I only follow her IG because I don't know if any of the other accounts are her. It sucks to be a celebrity, anyone can pretend to be you . Anyway, so the good news is that she doesn't have a boyfriend right? That's good, my heart almost broke if she did. Hahahahahaha 

The 5 best supernatural Asian drama heroes

64d0c0bf-41a6-4c71-83b9-f21ee251fef4.png

We always admire superheroes, not only the ones like Iron Man or Ant Man from Marvel, but also the ones in Asian supernatural dramas. Check them out and see which hero is your favorite.

skip unrelated

3. Kim Sung Yeol from The Scholar Who Walks the Night

The "dark knight" fought against evil residing in the royal palace. As a vampire, he indeed showed a lot of responsibility protecting the people around the village.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/who-is-the-best-heroes-of-these-supernatural-shows/?sr_share=facebook

Archived