Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, looks like LJG has a new drama coming soon. I wonder which project YB will pick up? Yes, I agree with you @mabelle147, we all love KiBi but it's time to let go :tears:. No need to spam their IG with KiBi stuff, it's getting pretty annoying especially for YB because most of her comments tag LJG. Only time I tag them is if it's SWWTN related or I tag them from a fan's IG. Anyway, it seems that LJG is very adamant about keeping his love life hush hush so even if KiBi is dating, we won't know. I'll still frequent this thread but for now, I have to respect their privacy on IG

lee-jun-ki-in-talks-to-take-bu-bu-jing-xhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/lee-jun-ki-in-talks-to-take-bu-bu-jing-xin-remake-drama/

Hello KiBians: This is a little off topic but LJG is considering in another remake of Chinese historical drama I really wish that the producers can cast LYB as a leading lady character...YB will looks so beautiful and innocent in this popular drama.

lee-jun-ki-in-talks-to-take-bu-bu-jing-xhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/lee-jun-ki-in-talks-to-take-bu-bu-jing-xin-remake-drama/

Hello KiBians: This is a little off topic but LJG is considering in another remake of Chinese historical drama I really wish that the producers can cast LYB as a leading lady character...YB will looks so beautiful and innocent in this popular drama.

I know we wish YB to be in another drama with LJG but I don't think it will happen :(. It will probably be someone else but on the bright side, at least we can see how his interaction is with this other actress for this drama, lol. Dang it, the leading actress's character sounds perfect for YB too.

@piluche: I know what you're saying and it very rare that KiBi would be in the same drama again but if the SK people all seen SWWTN drama than I have no doubt that if they want real romance and chemistry couple than they would've cast KiBi as leading roles hehehehe....it's still early night but I am dreaming already:wub:

Guest pursenality

I have been having a hard time accessing this forum. Not sure if it is just me or it happens to others? Finally read that LJG is casted in a new drama Moon Lovers. I am so excited!!!

Yes I saw LJG had new project coming up and I wished the same that YB could be a leading lady. LOL. We have the same thought process. However, I do not think it will happen. The only thing that makes me feel weird is there is nothing, no development, CF, or project coming from YB. Is that because she is still not well or nobody wants her in new project?  One thing I want to mention when I watched SWWTN.  I read a lot of comments saying that YB did not act well in this drama.  I do not think that is correct.  I think the writer of this drama did not give YS character a lot of developments.  However, YB portrayed the character well.  And to be honest, if YS was not that way, SY or LJG could not shine that high. I don't say that to discredit JG's acting, but how could a person act upon something if the character showed a mellow, soft person?  I think she did her best in each scene, to carry on what she can with where the drama goes.  And to tell you guys the truth, if without the beautiful chemistry and harmony between those two, I crapped this drama immediately.  The story line is not good enough.  There were so many dragging scenes made me want to scratch my head and said what the writer and director thought.  I really want her to start in a new project with a strong story line and cohesive writing with a strong lead.  

About Kibi couple, there is one more thing I want to add - their kissing scenes.  Every time, SY kissed YS, he always caresses her face before he kisses.  Do you guys see that?  I watched other kissing scenes and the actors did not act that way.  To me I feel like JG really enjoy touching YB's face because she has a very beautiful complexion.  Is it just me or do I have my delusion to feel that way?  I feel like he likes to do that.  Moreover, LSH made the comment in the fan meeting about LJG.  Man.... they know there was something going on. Otherwise, he did not need to add that kind of comment when YB said she wanted JG as an older brother.  Both CM and SH already know they are out of her league. Just my observation.  

About the announcement that this couple is dating, I do not think we will have that.  My reason is LJG already said he was a private person. He does not like to give the pressure to the person he dates.  I read somewhere in this forum saying he dated older woman before.  Well if that is the case, has anybody known or been announced that he had a girlfriend before?  Therefore, if there is something going between LJG and LYB, it will be under radar.  He is a matured and well-control person, not like LYS or PSH. Therefore, I think we just need everything flows as the nature goes.  If the two persons are destined to be together, they will be together no matter what.  

I do not agree or like the fact that fans bombard YB's IG or JG's IG.  I think it is very disrespectful and shows how immature the person is.  We are just fans. We have our own lives.  They have their own lives.  We like/love them because they deliver something that make us feel good and entertained.  But we can't force them to do the thing we like:), and we can't live their lives either.  So we all need to support them in anyway we can and wish them the best.

By the way, has anybody had the whole version of YB's singing in Japan's fan meeting?  Her voice is so good. I want to listen forever.

Guest pursenality

Well, looks like LJG has a new drama coming soon. I wonder which project YB will pick up? Yes, I agree with you @mabelle147, we all love KiBi but it's time to let go :tears:. No need to spam their IG with KiBi stuff, it's getting pretty annoying especially for YB because most of her comments tag LJG. Only time I tag them is if it's SWWTN related or I tag them from a fan's IG. Anyway, it seems that LJG is very adamant about keeping his love life hush hush so even if KiBi is dating, we won't know. I'll still frequent this thread but for now, I have to respect their privacy on IG

@piluche Totally agree. Not sure why some IG-ers posted those comments on their page? OMG. It's worse than paparazzi.  

Yeah I found it very strange why there is no interview for YB or anything that related to SWWTN after the drama had ended well beside the promotion fan meeting in Japan.....I'm scratching my head too about MBC is so lack of promoting for this drama from the beginning until the end of the drama.....from my perspective a lot of fans on KiBi's IG cannot let go of this couple yet I think they just want to know just a little hints from JG's feelings but JG is a very private person he does not show any signs like YB did.....I hope the fans can respect their privacy and just support them in any way that we can because for a fact that both of KiBi will not disclose to public if even they're in a relationship so I think time will tell if our assumption is true so I hope we should just wait and see:phew: rather than bothering YB or JG on everything that they're posted on their IG....for people to said that YB's acting is not that good in SWWTN are haters because without YB potraying YS to the best potential that an actress can gave I don't think SY or JG can have a chance of carry this drama alone on his shoulders like I said before without the strong chemistry and the romance between KiBi I will not give this drama a second look....so to say that YB's role in this drama is to this extented of important compared to JG and I will say yes YB's role is extremely important that's how KiBi can draws in so many people to watch this drama and still supporting them even the drama has ended for a while......YB will have so many opportunities in the future for picking any new projects that suited her images and she does needs to rest for couple more months because of her injury so we won't see anything happens  for YB yet.....normally all the actors and actresses wont pick up another piece until a year later so I'm waiting patiencely for YB next major role and drama from now I just have to enjoying the flow of this ship and holding my hands and hope for the best heheheh

my dear @piluche, i dont mean to discourage us, by posting my previous comment. Mianhae chingu..  

i still ship them, becoz i think they're cute together. period.

i'm ignoring some of my opinion for couple weakness & threats :P, bcoz for hoping them to become real couple, to be honest IMO, it's not easy. especially if we want to see it happen soon.

as long as i'm doing it in moderate ways, i think it's fine. i'll ship them until i dont know. and i like to chat about wuri couple with you all in here. it's fun and sweet :)

now i'm re-watching TSWWTN again and currently is on ep 5. from 2 to 5, most of the story was about YS-SY, with all of their romance. again, i can watch how beautiful Joon Gi was as SY (tsk tsk... :phew:), how white and milky  Yu Bi hands were (and she was sooo cute!). YS surely already fall for her when he saw her changing into hanbok... (why did he need to lift her to his mattress - and un-button his clothes? he could just took her hand & drag her to his mattress instead) :phew:

and i agree.... who says she cant act? IMO she's even better than lead actress in IRY :)

oh and about kissing scenes.......

@cskuga112

"Every time, SY kissed YS, he always caresses her face before he kisses.  Do you guys see that?  I watched other kissing scenes and the actors did not act that way.  To me I feel like JG really enjoy touching YB's face because she has a very beautiful complexion.  Is it just me or do I have my delusion to feel that way?  I feel like he likes to do that.  Moreover, LSH made the comment in the fan meeting about LJG.  Man.... they know there was something going on. Otherwise, he did not need to add that kind of comment when YB said she wanted JG as an older brother.  Both CM and SH already know they are out of her league. Just my observation.  "

am sorry to quote yours. i'm also agree with this! heheh.... he did look 'enjoy' to touch and kiss her. :w00t:. if he didn't get attracted by her, i dont think he'll do it. maybe it'll be just a kiss. well, you know how man are..:lol:. and maybe he thinks that she belongs to him..

until now i still don't understand and cant find an answer of why JG could not join the JP event. was it becoz he thought the RE schedule could stretch out up to Nov, so he has confirm in advance that he could not join? it was a pity bcoz it was also his chance to meet up with JP fans (which he might like it).

Our Photobooks

Hey everyone, this thread is almost at a standstill lol :P I have posted this in the SWWTN thread too.

Did they receive the photobooks? :w00t: Well, DHL emailed @annamchoi with a proof of delivery (i.e. signature, etc) that Joon Ki's agency have received it. The only thing is, Joon Ki was already in South Africa by then. This was mid October.

Yu Bi's copy was sent out a few days ago. The reason for the time gap in sending out both copies is due to some personal issues for @annamchoi. I don't want to elaborate for privacy reasons but I just want to let everyone know that Yu Bi's copy has also been sent out.

Thank you everyone, once again, for participating in this. :wub: I will post once more when annamchoi gives any update next.

P.s. I hope Yu Bi will let go of SWWTN soon enough. She must keep it as a good memory, but not let it drag her away from the present.

Hello Kibians, in this short clip interview JG saying that YB is cute and pretty and he would fall in love with her even she is not a woman.....you can see JG is so nervous and he even gets stutter while talking about YB heheehehe.....please see it for yourself and tell me if your observation and mine are the same?

Please credits to wmn830208

@fruitkatsu: thanks for keeping us updated on the photobook. I hope they update their instagram when they received it!!! I agree, YB need to let go of SWWTN and start to more forward. LJG and the rest of the other crew have already moved on to other projects. That said, I also understand why she is having a hard time to let it go. This is her first leading drama and it was with none other than LJG, whom she had an amazing chemistry with. I'm sure she will treasure SWWTN for a long time. I can't wait to see her in another drama. I'm sure she will do just as well, if not better. Maybe we might even end up shipping her with someone else. 

Guest positive_thinking

Helloooo  Everyone !!!  

Kibi Thread so Quiet ^^  i just want to say Hi..

Still Wating News update..  new project, new pic of KIBI:)

I like to come here and greet all of you guys.  You are all very lovely and joyful to talk too even we do not know each other but we do know the lovely couple. Since this thread is so quiet. I want to add something in here, just for fun. Have any of you guys thought about the reason why YB wore the read suit to go to the PC? Let discuss that and see if we have the same thought:)

Hello Kibians, in this short clip interview JG saying that YB is cute and pretty and he would fall in love with her even she is not a woman.....you can see JG is so nervous and he even gets stutter while talking about YB heheehehe.....please see it for yourself and tell me if your observation and mine are the same?

Please credits to wmn830208

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3efn7r_151108-star-interview-lee-joon-gi_shortfilms 

I share a link of the full interview, from JGfamily, sorry, I don't know how to share a video hehe...

he is so cute when he was asked about LYB, he said she's so cute over and over and he'd fall in love since the first day of shooting LOL.... he can't hide it and being nervouse on the interview :) 

Ok...YB is a pretty girl and she will look good in anything but I'm not liking this latest dress she wore to the Blue Dragon Award. Sorry my friends but this dress makes her look uncomfortable in the pictures. And the wrinkles on the front of her dress looks weird, couple with the poofy sleeves and off the shoulder look. The poor girl looks like she is hanging on to her dress to prevent it from a wardrobe malfunction. I don't know if she has a stylist or she chose the dress herself but I hope she choose a more comfortable dress next time. The last black dress she wore to the music award was perfect: it fit her form nicely, with a hint of cleavage, very nice and sexy. It's not just YB I've seen this happen to, a handful of Korean women celebrities sometime choose dresses that are too overwhelming for their body and it doesn't look good! I want her to look confidant and stand tall at the MBC award since LJG will be there. 

Hello everyone! long time no chat since my last post....how is everybody doing? I am having a minor cold like YB just posted in her IG and YB seems like she's getting better already with her latest post....but I'm still fighting with it hehehe no worry at least I can do a little posting today I'm so agreed with piluche about YB's white dress at BD event the dress is indeed isn't form to her tiny body and it is falling everywhere from the front to the back and it seems like she has to drag it with every step that she takes.....huhuhu but on the other note YB is very happy to get nominated for her role as Kim So Hee in the movie Twenty....just rwant to ask if any of you have twitter account? Because I follow YB on tweets and I can see her conversation with her friends and her followers and to be honest I am not a stalker hihihi because I adore KiBi so much but trust me.... I found out from her recent tweets that YB is really having a boyfriend and YB is very open about this.....I dont know how to copy some of the interesting texts to this forum if someone can do it for all of KiBians to see that would be greatly appreciated:D

Archived