Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@mcleen Thanks for creating this thread & inviting me here. Of all LJG's leading ladies, I feel he has the best chemistry with LYB.....turning me into KiBi shipper   :P

Beautiful photos of KiBi that I love

eH6ynK.jpgIplrL0.jpgZtiMUO.jpgwMg4ag.jpgEGSnUo.jpg

Here's the breaking news that I want to read next :

From onscreen to offscreen lovers     :wub:

tfR3kq.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually don't go to shipperland but I love this cute couple on screen. I hope to see them in a new collaboration soon and of course on the red carpet ^^ Best couple award pls!

Personally, I think LYB has a crush on him. I mean, who doesn't? He's so handsome, can fight,     full of energy, doesn't mind doing things for himself rather than having people work for him, and a lot of things. I think the person here who needs a little nudge is LJG. :D I think he's afraid of her because she is still young and he probably doesn't want to break her heart if it doesn't work out. Plus I feel like since he is older, I think he is looking for a more serious relationship, one that might hopefully be "the one". Nevertheless, there are a few actors and actress who are still doing extremely well even though they are married. Plus, LJG doesn't like doing romantic drama much anyway so it's not like he's going to be sucking on someone's face. LYB's face is so far the one he has sucked on the most anyway. LYB still has many more years left of her acting so maybe that's why it's hard for them to get together??? And I didn't want to say this yet but maybe he wanted someone who is more mature? (Even though he still acts like a kid himself). I don't know........this ship frustrate me, lol. :lol:

Just checked out SWWTN thread and found this wonderful thread for our lovely KiBi.

A big thank you to @mcleen for creating this thread, despite the latest round of rumors.

@piluche I love your list, especially no 12. Her boobs play a significant role in the relationship.:D

Btw, they really are frustrating. It looks to me like they both want it, but are afraid it wouldn't last. That's why they're both hesitant to go for it. If KiBi shippers push them a little harder, they might come to their senses and date.  Lol! Don't take me seriously. I'm just fantasizing here.:wub:

You're our hero @mcleen ;). I just thought you should know that. I'll always be here to support this thread until the day where one of them decides to marry someone else:D. I will actually do my best to participate in this thread as much as I can since spazzing about KiBi is what I do best after all. :lol: But it does look like some of the important things relating to KiBi that I wanted to talk about has more or less already been mentioned above so I just wanted to say thank you as well as to acknowledge everyone's hard work, dedication and contributions towards this wonderful thread. You guys deserve a pat on the back;).

Don't worry about that. I don't think Yubi's going to marry so soon. As for Joongi, even if he gets married, there's always a chance he will throw his wife off a cliff.

53vcpy.gif

@mcleen, thanks for openning KiBi's thread u dont know how much this mean to me as KiBi's shipper. To be honest this is the first time im creating an account to follow and spazz about our opt from SWWTN and if dreams do come true real life couple (my delulu). May I tell u guys something from experience that when I look at the way LJG gazed at LYB there is attraction like the first time I met my husband and I already knew that he is the one.  This is just my thought on these two what do u thimk.

So I know that a few people might think that LJG is the one who carried the drama till the end but I don't think so. I think LYB played a great role in carrying her part as the lover till the end too. Imagine if he was paired up with someone else, I don't think it would have the same chemistry and the drama wouldn't be as great with its love story. LYB has great chemistry with all her actors so I'm not surprised that she was able to carry on her chemistry well with LJG because he really needs it. In all his previous work, there was always that lack of chemistry even if he tried his best to portray it. However, with SWWTN, it's like I'm watching LYB and LJG fall in love on screen. LYB really brought out the best in LJG's acting of a man in love, whether on or off screen. I don't think  he will have this great of a chemistry with another actress again. 

@piluche I know what you mean. Even though we're KiBi shippers sometimes we still have a little doubt and I think that's quite normal. But being a mature person doesn't mean that you have to LOOK mature. I'm sure that LYB is more or less mature from the heart because the way she express herself when she takes on her interviews makes me realise that she's very educated, smart, outgoing and very approachable. Both LJK&LYB looks and acts like a kid but the way they think is something else. B)

I haven't seen all of LJK's past dramas yet but with SWWTN it looks as if he doesn't even have to try so hard and VOILÀ his chemistry with LYB is already off the hook:wub:.

@KiBifantasy101 I hope you're right too;). The way a person looks into another person's eyes can speak volumes. 

LOL, I've been typing the word KiBi so much that now my phone even creates a shortcut for it.:lol:

@Irisz The show indeed must go on! Just like how LJK recently uploaded on his Instagram something that is related to SWWTN and it means that just like us and LYB, he also haven't gotten over this drama yet:tears:. It took me about a month to get over my last drama so I'm hoping it'll last longer for SWWTN which I'm sure it will cause there's still this KiBi thread here. With my last drama the leads also had chemistry just as powerful as KiBi but one of them is already married in real life that's why it didn't took me long to let go of that drama. It's different with KiBi:D.

@piluche, everything I wanted to say u already said it so well and even more, I've seen all of LJG's dramas and all of his co-stars leading ladies  weren't  playful full of energy like LYB it's just so genuinely natural with these two :w00t:.          

@dark4ngel, I also hopeful too for our KiBi to date in real life ( we can have hopes right?):sweatingbullets:

@Irisz The show indeed must go on! Just like how LJK recently uploaded on his Instagram something that is related to SWWTN and it means that just like us and LYB, he also haven't gotten over this drama yet:tears:. It took me about a month to get over my last drama so I'm hoping it'll last longer for SWWTN which I'm sure it will cause there's still this KiBi thread here. With my last drama the leads also had chemistry just as powerful as KiBi but one of them is already married in real life that's why it didn't took me long to let go of that drama. It's different with KiBi:D.

was it "My Love from Another Star"? Because i went into major withdrawal (not as bad as SungYang withdrawal though). Yeah, you know LJG likes to watch himself on screen, I hope he watches those love scenes too. LOL :lol: We know LYB does :D

On another note, have you guys been on Instagram? Its like everytime LYB post something up, people kept tagging JG. Seriously, I felt bad for her because it's so embarrassing. I know we spazz and tease her but kept in on the low down and don't tag him! We have to support her heart, lol. So lets spazz in here but please be considerate of her feelings and don't tag him on Instagram. You can tease her about LJG but don't tag him because we don't want to come off as annoying fans of LYB (even if we're also his too). 

OK, back to finishing up The Innocent Man. Song Joong Ki is so handsome in his new still for his new drama. 

@piluche No it's not 'My Love from Another Star' but that was quite a good guess actually;). My last fav drama is also from MBC but it's not really relevant to say what the name of that drama is in here so yeah.

While I was researching my health project I suddenly thought of something. If LYB and LJK have so much skin-ship while shooting this drama then wouldn't it mean that they would appear in each other's dreams quite often, psychologically considering you would normally dream about things that you emotionally think of or physically interact with most during your conscious hours, i.e. when your mind is awake? And I'm not just referring this to KiBi but to other actors and actresses as well. Isn't that like a down-side of being a celebrity? They have to deal with their emotional withdrawal syndrome that is much worser than how we are experiencing with it. Although personally I wouldn't mind dreaming about my co-star:rolleyes:

This drama mentions about dreams a lot too:D. But then dreams don't really mean much and they could easily be forgotten. 

11910030_1623584107905890_1403353405_n.j

:wub:Pet lovers:wub:

Cr. Kitten515 Instagram

hello all KiBi shippers .....:wub:

it's really good to see more and more new shippers delurking and started posting in this thread ... a big welcome to all of you ...*huggles* ...

@lho688 you're welcome dearie ...yes, you're right ... I also feel he has the best chemistry with Yubi till date... the chemistry feels so surreal that you just can't help but to fall in love with KiBi ...thanks a lot for those KiBi pictures ... actually when  Yubi was first casted as the female leads against Junki , I felt a bit skeptical because I'm afraid that Junki's fans would dislike Yubi since she's still very young and this is her first lead role ... when the drama first started, I can see that there are certain Junki's fans who voiced out their disliking towards Yubi in other sites ... but then as the drama was folding out .. I see more and more positive comments from Junki's fans about KiBi that makes me feel a bit relieved ... of course I'm only seeing this from the perspective of international fans .. don't really know about Junki's Korean fans though .... that's why whenever I see you , @leesopark16 and @Mary1987 whom I know are Junki's fans showing support towards KiBi , I feel so happy .... 

@KiBifantasy101 hello .... welcome aboard ...I'm soo happy to know that you registered in soompi out of your love for KiBi ...yes yes yes... thanks a lot for your nice words dearie .. I know there are so many KiBi shippers out there who keep on lurking in SWWTN thread before , hence I feel it's better for us to have our own cribs and spazz non stop about whatever we feel regarding KiBi's chemistry ..you'r'e right ... I wholeheartedly agree with what u said ..that's what I see too ... the way Junki looks at Yubi is totally different ... you can really see he adores her ...I especially see this during the press conference and also in the episode 18 BTS .... and he just can't stop smiling with his cringing eyes whenever he comes in contact with her or looking at her talking  during the press conference ... also , just look at his giddiness in the episode 18 BTS ... I don't know but his reactions being in her accompany makes me feels that he really likes her more than just his acting partner .... Yubi makes him feels happy ...

@Mary1987 you're welcome ..... glad to see you in here ... eheheh ..yes , actually I was really torn on whether should I open up this thread or not .. it'd been such a long time that I wanted to open it even when the drama was still airing but back then I was very busy because of my work ..right now, I'm on my one week leave, therefore I have some time to spend and finally decided to open this thread despite all the rumors . you can say that at first I was a bit affected and sort of devastated when the rumor first came out .. but then come to think of it again .. there's no confirmation , there's no evidence and the company had deniere'd the rumor again and again .. so I guess there's no use for  me to be sad over the rumor .. both of them are still considered as single and available till the day they say they are not anymore ..eheheheh..thank you for your kind words about KiBi .. I really really hope that at least they would be good friends in RL even if they won't end up together as couples .. but then of course, who knows that they'd been destined to be together ..we just have to wait and be patient ..huhuh ... tell me ,where did that gif come from ?? Junki was so cute joking like that. 

@piluche eheheh just can't help giggling when you said that Yubi's face is the most that he had sucked. uhuks..yes , it sounds sort of naughty but then that's really the truth, anyway ... in my eyes , Junki would really suit with someone who's younger than him because he himself has a lot of aegyo and does still behave like young man in his 20's despite his dashing and matured roles on screen....so ,  I really think someone likes Yubi is somehow perfect for him ....furthermore, both of them have the same personality being very active, easygoing, energetic and always full of drive ... yes, I know that he might be looking for someone to marry at his age right now ... Yubi is not that young anymore.. I mean she's already 26 and 8 years age gap is not that big actually ... furthermore, Korean actors usually gets married when they are in their late 30's or early 40's ... eheheh ... I just hope that Junki is brave enough to start the relationship if he's really interested in her ... I mean, judging from Yubi's insta post ... I can really see that she's falling in love with someone ...if only Junki takes the first step , they would really work out together..... let's pray hard that Junki would pursue Yubi if he's truly in love with her.. by the way , I really agree with what u said regarding Yubi's acting ... she really brings out the best in him ...and I love how she and Junki always discusses together on how to execute their scenes onscreen. just like you said , it feels as if watching Lee Jun Ki and Lee Yubi falling in love for real while watching SungYang's romantic moments ... I've never felt such electrifying and intense connection between Junki and his other leading ladies before ... but Yubi is different and an exception ... 

11925603_1500370833607442_929248753_n.jp

From LJK's recent Insta post. This is kind of like a reflection of a similar pic he posted of himself previously.

Being a fan is already tough, being an actor is even tougher. Saying goodbye to the drama set isn't an easy thing to do at all:tears:.

And for sure he more or less misses LYB, I will too if I was him. He was posting the clip of himself on stage dancing and singing but now he still goes back to post things that are related to SWWTN. Either he's not good at hiding what all of these posts mean or we're just thinking way too much:D

chingus don't worry about their age, people say that age isn't a matter, and i think it's true in KiBi's case. first, 8 is not a big number. second, we all know they are younger than their looks - not to mention they look perfect together. it all comes down to their feelings. i have been shipping them since forever. throughout all the BTS clips, it was quite obvious that they had "something", at least "had" (i hope they still do). 
LJG is known as very respectful towards his co-stars, especially his ladies~~~ he can do all the goofy things around themand making jokes- he even brings his fans to set, but we all see his limits - never "touch" them intentionally. and he always takes selfies with his partners. but with YB it's totally opposite. in BTS ep 3 they already holding hands and shaking in a very very close way *did i mention VERY* like about 2 seconds in the beginning. we all know later hehehehehe.
it comes from their personalities of course, but deep down i know they pay attention to little details, so such small things they do they will remember

and IG updates as well, so fishy.....

@Irisz those pictures that u shared .. the first and the second picture ...eheheeh ..actually in that scene , Sung Yeol was supposed to close his eyes because he was sort of in an unconscious state right ??? or was he being in a delusional state after seeing Myung Hee lookalike ?? can't remember.. but then my point is , in the scene , Junki was not supposed to open his eyes and looking at Yubi right ?? so ..the first 2 pictures , I supposed they are practicing on how to execute the scenes .. but still .. the way they looked into each others' eyes right there..... omo omo omo ..... they are too immersed into their roles ..and I just love how Yubi was touching Junki's ears gently ....ehehehehhe . 

@dark4ngel aaaaaaaaaa...I love love love love love love those pictures showing  KiBi as the pet lovers .. oh gosh ..these 2 have so much similarities together that I just can't stop shipping them ..... now that u shared those pictures , can I include their love for pets as the one of the similarity in my introductory post ??? ehehehe .. ok ... I know that I've shared the horoscope compatibility as well in the introductory post but then just can't help sharing certain excerpt of it right here again just to emphasize how similar are these 2 lovebirds .... and it really feels as if they are destined to meet and fall in love with each other .. 

When Aries and Sagittarius come together in a love affair, it can be a match made in heaven! These partners have much in common — similar energies and interests — and are highly compatible. This relationship is torrid and exciting and both partners are always ready for a new adventure. Aries and Sagittarius make great friends as well as lovers.Both Signs are always on the go. They have endless resources of energy; it’s rare for one partner to fizzle out on the other.They truly understand one another’s optimistic view of life. Aries initiates new ideas and Sagittarius will go right along with it — as long as they’re allowed to come along. There’s never any power struggle between these two related to ’who’s on top.’ Aries likes to have all the glory and Sagittarius is happy to control events from behind the scenes. They are well matched in their enthusiasm, energy and drive. Their common interests and similar personalities make them a very compatible couple.

now...... not only they have so much similarities in their personality traits , even their horoscope compatibility says the same thing as well  and the thing is , we can really see all the things mentioned above in KiBi .... it feels so magical how  they get to meet each other and work together ....I wonder what would their reaction be if they ever read about their love compatibility ..... 

Personally, I think LYB has a crush on him. I mean, who doesn't? He's so handsome, can fight,     full of energy, doesn't mind doing things for himself rather than having people work for him, and a lot of things. I think the person here who needs a little nudge is LJG. :D I think he's afraid of her because she is still young and he probably doesn't want to break her heart if it doesn't work out. Plus I feel like since he is older, I think he is looking for a more serious relationship, one that might hopefully be "the one". Nevertheless, there are a few actors and actress who are still doing extremely well even though they are married. Plus, LJG doesn't like doing romantic drama much anyway so it's not like he's going to be sucking on someone's face. LYB's face is so far the one he has sucked on the most anyway. LYB still has many more years left of her acting so maybe that's why it's hard for them to get together??? And I didn't want to say this yet but maybe he wanted someone who is more mature? (Even though he still acts like a kid himself). I don't know........this ship frustrate me, lol. :lol:

Agree with you! She definitely had a crash on him :) she had too sparkling eyes everytime they were on screen together. For me LJG befor army and after is two different persons. Before army he had a girly look but after army he changed a lot. He became mature, self-assured and also gained some inner strength. You know that man inner strength like James Bond- when he just looks at any girl to make her completely in love with him :)

@TrangB I just want to support your point. Age was NEVER a matter. I did mention this long ago about Cecilia Liu Shi Shi and Nicky Wu Qi Long. They have a 17 years gap. And they're like the happiest couple in the world. Love is when 2 similar minds and souls find happiness in each other. Age are just numbers that human beings come up with thousands and thousands of years ago. 

And I'm sure it's not just you who senses that there's something going on in those BTS clips that involves KiBi. Whatever it is I just hope that they had something GOOD going on. I certainly hope they didn't argue on set or something like that. 

@dark4ngel ehehehehe ... actually I was going to post  Junki's insta update as well ..huhuh ..you're right ..from his message , it's obvious that he's missing those days that he's been on SWWTN set or should I say that deep down in his heart he's actually missing someone who has always teased him and being by his side at the shooting site ... this is his caption for the picture that u shared above . 

Just blank~~ the vacant look of an actor who has left the work field. (Translation by Elly of JGFamily)

the reason why I'm saying that we're not reading too much is because the difference is too obvious ..what I mean is , he looked very happy and enthusiastic during the SWWTN shooting period .. here , as a reference let me share again some of his insta pictures which had been shared in SWWTN thread before .. 

translation of his caption : Still cheerful even when staying up all night.. To next shooting set go go go~♡

hehehehe . can't help giggling whenever I looked at the word "my crew" with that heart symbol on this picture ..ehehehehe

translation of his caption : Shooting end ㅡ Only thankful heart. I'll become a more better actor. Please love a lot until last episode 

translation by : http://instagram.com/ktranslate 

* just look at how different was his mood during the shooting period compared to the recent days ... I really want to see smiling Junki again ..... hurm , he's still in his withdrawal symptoms just like how us , the SWWTN fans in our withdrawal state as well ... I just hope that he's brave enough to contact Yubi if he ever misses her ....

Archived