Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

af3412a8a242527b005d3dfa10a32092.gifScholar_Who_Walksthe_Night_Poster.jpgkibibathtub.jpg

This thread is created specially for KiBi Shippers to spazz about KiBi's onscreen/offscreen chemistry and other things related to them. It's undeniable that Lee Joon Gi and Lee Yu Bi have electrifying and explosive chemistry together despite their 8 years age gap. They get along very well  at the shooting set.  From the BTS videos and pictures , we can see there are mutual understanding between these two while they are practicing and shooting their scenes together. Let's spazz about this beautiful couple in this thread and please avoid any kind of bashing. 

KiBi's Trivia

1. KiBi has such great horoscope love compatibility 

• Joon Gi's zodiac is Aries meanwhile Yubi's is Sagittarius . Let's look at their horoscope compatibility .

When Aries and Sagittarius come together in a love affair, it can be a match made in heaven! These partners have much in common — similar energies and interests — and are highly compatible. Both are explorers and pioneers. This relationship is torrid and exciting and both partners are always ready for a new adventure. Aries and Sagittarius make great friends as well as lovers. They truly understand one another’s optimistic view of life. Problems are rare, but Sagittarius has an even greater need for independence than does Aries, who can sometimes be overly possessive. Aries is also a bit more sensitive than the fun and flirty Archer; Sagittarius can tend to put their foot in their mouth, so to speak, by speaking without thinking. The good thing is, both Signs are able to forgive and forget fast. They don’t have time to spend holding a grudge! Aries is ruled by Mars (Passion) and Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter (Philosophy and Luck). Both of these Planets are masculine, so these Signs tend to look at the world in the same way. Sagittarius likes to take a risk under Jupiter’s indulgent influence. Mars is all about initiative, taking (sometimes aggressive) action. When Aries comes up with a new, exciting idea for a date, trip or other adventure, Sagittarius is always ready and willing to go along for the ride.Both Aries and Sagittarius are Fire Signs. This combination can produce an eternal flame. Both Signs are always on the go. They have endless resources of energy; it’s rare for one partner to fizzle out on the other.

Aries is a Cardinal Sign and Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign. Aries initiates new ideas and Sagittarius will go right along with it — as long as they’re allowed to come along. There’s never any power struggle between these two related to ’who’s on top.’ Aries likes to have all the glory and Sagittarius is happy to control events from behind the scenes.What’s the best aspect of an Aries-Sagittarius relationship? Their mutual tendency to be the pioneers and explorers of the Zodiac. They are well matched in their enthusiasm, energy and drive. Their common interests and similar personalities make them a very compatible couple.

2. Both of them are known as the mood makers at the shooting set 

• It's often mentioned in news articles that Joon Gi and Yubi are the one who always energizes the mood of the crews and cast at the shooting set , hence they bring happiness to others. 

3. They have the same sense of dressing ? 

• Just look at how they dressed up when attending the prayer ceremony for SWWTN 

kibiprayer.jpg

Both of them prefer  to wear casual outfit like T-shirts , jeans , caps and sneakers when they are not working or not involved in any events. Some other pictures of their same way of dressing in the spoiler below. 

kibidress3.pngkibidress2.jpgkibi5.jpg

picture credits : http://instagram.com/kitten515

4. KiBi's Fanmade MV

• These MV's show KiBi's sweet offscreen interaction. They are very playful and sort of chummy that you can actually see there are sparks whenever they interact. 

5. SungYang's fanmade MV

• There so many SungYang's fanmade MV on youtube.  These are some MV's that I love so much since they sort of conclude SungYang's great lovestory.  Watching these MV's we can really feel KiBi's electrifying onscreen chemistry. There are so many swoon worthy skinship moments between SungYang in SWWTN. For me, SWWTN is the most romantic saguek which features the best couple with the best chemistry ever. 

6. KiBi's BTS video 

• There are more BTS vids available but then this is the BTS with KiBi's best moments. If only MBC is generous enough to share with us lots more of BTS. Love the fact that KiBi, especially Junki looks so happy in this BTS. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big thank you for starting this thread, @mcleen! Now I get another thread to lurk in. :wub:

They are the first on-screen couple that I sort of ship off-screen/real-life as well, and the surprising thing is that I don't even think they are compatible looks-wise. :sweatingbullets: I just hope that they continue to be in contact and at least be friends since they seemed to have had lots of fun together on the set of SWWTN. 

Thanks @mcleen for opening the thread:wub: and Congratulations to SungYang/KiBi shippers for their new home^_^

SungYang had amazing chemistry on and off screen and they have similar personality in real life, I hope I can see them together in another drama, happy modern drama, teasing eachother with a lot of happy times. Fighting SungYang couple, sunshine couple

hEX0FZq.jpg

OMG finally a KiBi thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been waiting for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so here i hope i can add up something... and this is why i ship them even harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coincedence or destiny??? 
https://instagram.com/p/7owIhkJIhp/
https://instagram.com/p/7TePAVFNUT/
Cre: IG - @thanhmai from FB
and their co-stars from their dramas also confirmed dating in 2015........ wow 

i'm so happy and grateful that many fans - especially out KiBi shippers can find out their "moments" like this. hehehehe

Yay!!!! A thread just for them. For the record, this is just for fun so I hope nobody get mad, especially LYB and LJG if they happen to be browsing through. This is the first time I participate in this shipping thing, I usually just watch a drama and leave it at that, don't follow celebrities with their personal lives. However, must be the withdrawal effect of SWWTN but I'm suddenly finding myself wish these two can get together and continue SungYang off screen. I mean, LJG is getting older and need to start dating if he hasn't already.

Ok, I made a list why I think they are compatible. 

1. personality wise, they are bubbly/energetic/always laughing

2. he is sooo into his star status--dating her ---> star couple power

3. she is a better singer than him, should help him singer better, lol

4. she is smart, he wasn't the best student --> his kids need a smart mother

5. her mom is an actress --more star power

6. she is rich already --no need to go after his money

7. she is pretty laid back and humble given her celebrity mom 

8. she can be cute/sexy depending on her mood

9. she has an ageless face, to match his ageless face

10. haven't seen him this happy with any of his previous actress

11. LYB is going to be a popular actress very quick--she had already worked with some top actors already---if she works with Kim Soo Hyun-----> LJG can just say good bye to his chances of being shipped with her again

12. she is skinny but she has boobs unlike other skinny actresses

13. He already kissed/hugged her, seen her chest, she had seen his fabric softener abs---- no secrets left--no need to be shy anymore:wub:

ok, that's all for now. Add to the list of you have any. :D

@tenoh_kaioh , @pursenality , @aseman , @fruitkatsu , @khaiden , @TrangB ,@piluche and @Irisz thank you so much for taking some time and replying in this thread. I'm very sorry because the thread seems incomplete and lack of information . I'm definitely not an IT savvy person. ehhehe .. yes , please keep on spazzing about KiBi in thread and don't be shy to voice out anything that you feel about our couple since right now we can freely ship our OTP since we're in the right section to do so ... huhuhuh ... I really really hope that we'll get to read the post drama interviews of SWWTN's casts after this .. I really want to know what are KiBi's impressions towards each other in their interview. 

Last night , most of us are  quite HIGH because of Yubi's insta post .... eheehehe. I guess it's not wrong for us to share her insta post again in this thread . 

credits : @sherliaminah on IG

this is the insta post made by our own @sherlialovesjaerim on her insta to show what Yubi had posted and how she replied her fans using perfect English grammar. KiBi's shippers were so hyper thinking of the reason why Yubi chose that cartoon ..and who's the guy on her mind when she shares it ....ehehehehe. 

You're our hero @mcleen ;). I just thought you should know that. I'll always be here to support this thread until the day where one of them decides to marry someone else:D. I will actually do my best to participate in this thread as much as I can since spazzing about KiBi is what I do best after all. :lol: But it does look like some of the important things relating to KiBi that I wanted to talk about has more or less already been mentioned above so I just wanted to say thank you as well as to acknowledge everyone's hard work, dedication and contributions towards this wonderful thread. You guys deserve a pat on the back;).

So it looks like we can now take all of our belongings, tents and sleeping bags and move them into this thread now and start camping here since the drama has ended and there's nothing important left to talk about besides KiBi, and there's no where else better to do that than doing it here in this KiBi threadB).

@piluche Great list btw.  ;)

Yay!!!! A thread just for them. For the record, this is just for fun so I hope nobody get mad, especially LYB and LJG if they happen to be browsing through. This is the first time I participate in this shipping thing, I usually just watch a drama and leave it at that, don't follow celebrities with their personal lives. However, must be the withdrawal effect of SWWTN but I'm suddenly finding myself wish these two can get together and continue SungYang off screen. I mean, LJG is getting older and need to start dating if he hasn't already.

11. LYB is going to be a popular actress very quick--she had already worked with some top actors already---if she works with Kim Soo Hyun-----> LJG can just say good bye to his chances of being shipped with her again

13. He already kissed/hugged her, seen her chest, she had seen his fabric softener abs---- no secrets left--no need to be shy anymore:wub:

@piluche I pretty much agree with everything you said right there ..ehehehe..it's just that I want to emphasize on point no. 13 ... ekekeke ... they really have so much skinship that I think Junki had already touched Yubi at most places of her body except for "certain" parts of course ... tskkk .. can't help having perverted thoughts about our couple while discussing about this ...ekekeke ... well ... since you touched on part that he had seen her chest .. I just can't help to post this BTS picture right here .... 

kibimakeup.jpg

ehehehehe ... until now I still wonder what makes Junki volunteered to do the makeup on his own ??? I mean ..they already have the professional makeup artist to do this .. but still , he wanted to do it himself ... eheheh ... hurm ..I wonder how long did he take to finish the makeup ....did he feel anything strange while putting on the makeup ??? oohhh nooooo ...  my mind is all polluted right now .. LOL!!...no wonder we can really feel how deep is his love towards Yang Sun in this scene ... how I wish that this BTS would be included in the SWWTN Special BTS DVD  ... I forgot about the details on this particular DVD .. btw, this bath tub scene is one of the most memorable and most romantic scene in SWWTN ... 

I noticed that our couple also share lots of similar poses ... sharing one of their identical poses right here ... they even look sort of identical in this picture .. just goes to show how compatible these 2 really are .. 

kibisiimilarpose.png

credits : http://instagram.com/Tajino_monamii

another BTS picture to spazz about 

Tf00dm2.png

how I wish there's bigger version of this pic .. if anyone of KiBi shippers has the bigger version , please share it right here4 .. this is why KiBi always makes me feels giddy ... their offscreen interactions is just too priceless .. you can really feel the sparks everywhere ... the way they smile and always looks into each others' eyes endearingly makes me melt like a puddle of goo . ehehehe ... Junki is so gentleman to hold those mini fans for Yubi ....sometimes, I think they sort of forgot that they are surrounded by other casts and crews. 

Guest pursenality

@piluche I pretty much agree with everything you said right there ..ehehehe..it's just that I want to emphasize on point no. 13 ... ekekeke ... they really have so much skinship that I think Junki had already touched Yubi at most places of her body except for "certain" parts of course ... tskkk .. can't help having perverted thoughts about our couple while discussing about this ...ekekeke ... well ... since you touched on part that he had seen her chest .. I just can't help to post this BTS picture right here .... 

H

ehehehehe ... until now I still wonder what makes Junki volunteered to do the makeup on his own ??? I mean ..they already have the professional makeup artist to do this .. but still , he wanted to do it himself ... eheheh ... hurm ..I wonder how long did he take to finish the makeup .....no wonder we can really feel how deep is his love towards Yang Sun in this scene ... how I wish that this BTS would be included in the SWWTN Special BTS DVD  ... I forgot about the details on this particular DVD .. btw, this bath tub scene is one of the most memorable and most romantic scene in SWWTN ... 

I noticed that our couple also share lots of similar poses ... sharing one of their identical poses right here ... they even look sort of identical in this picture .. just goes to show how compatible these 2 really are .. 

credits : http://instagram.com/Tajino_monamii

another BTS picture to spazz about 

how I wish there's bigger version of this pic .. if anyone of KiBi shippers has the bigger version , please share it right here4 .. this is why KiBi always makes me feels giddy ... their offscreen interactions is just too priceless .. you can really feel the sparks everywhere ... the way they smile and always looks into each others' eyes endearingly makes me melt like a puddle of goo . ehehehe ... Junki is so gentleman to hold those mini fans for Yubi ....sometimes, I think they sort of forgot that they are surrounded by other casts and crews. 

@mcleen Omo ... Omo ... I think LYB is HUGE fan of LJG oppa :D. They indeed make such a cute couple!

@dark4ngel yeayy ... you're finally here as well ...tskkk .. of course I'm not the hero ... I just help to open up this thread and we have lots of talented KiBians like you and @i.am.bugz.funny among the shippers....huhuh ...yes, I just include certain things about KiBi in the introductory post ... well .. there are just too many things to spazz  about regarding our couples ... ekeekek .. let's basking in the happiness in this thread and spazz about them non stop when we have the time do so .. you've made lots of SungYang MV's as well .. how I wish that I have the expertise to do an MV for our beloved couple but unfortunately I don't think I would able to create one ...huhuhuh .. my IT skills is definitely bad. btw ... don't forget to share your MV's right here ... :)

@pursenality eheheh ..were you referring to their identical poses or were you referring to the way Yubi was looking at Junki in that BTS pic above ?? huhuhuh .... yes. she's always looks at him endearingly with such sweet sincere smile  ...

I'm not sure if she had been his long time fans before they work together but then it's pretty obvious that she respects and admire him as her senior . ..actually I've already felt there's some attraction between these 2 when they attended the first script reading . I don't know why .. but this split second of their interaction captured in  the script reading vid really makes me started to adore this couple together ... here's the gif I've made before

vccw5Y.gif

Yubi looks sooo pretty and shy right here...  they had not really known each other yet ...who knows that these 2 were going to have such magical chemistry together back then ... and I have to say , I love their outfit and appearance right here... now , I pray hard that we'll get to see them act together in a modern drama , preferably a romcom ... this is one of my biggest wish for KiBi now..huhuh. 

@choisoorim and @positive_thinking welcome to the KiBi shipper's thread .... I really hope that you'll enjoy your stay right here.. please don't be shy to spazz and share your opinions about our beloved couple ... :) . 

@lovebeats welcome to thread ....yeayy ..another KiBi shipper in the house.. and thanks a lot for sharing the latest IG updates of Yubi ... omoooooo ..she looks soooooooo pretty and sweet in the picture .. I wonder if she had any photoshoot for magazine interview ....  love love love love her natural makeup and hairdo ...huhuh ..I'm not sure if we can relate the ribbon to the talisman ...but still, I love your idea ... it's been quite a while since she updated with her dressed up picture right ? am soooo happy to see this pic ... 

@lovebeats welcome to thread ....yeayy ..another KiBi shipper in the house.. and thanks a lot for sharing the latest IG updates of Yubi ... omoooooo ..she looks soooooooo pretty and sweet in the picture .. I wonder if she had any photoshoot for magazine interview ....  love love love love her natural makeup and hairdo ...huhuh ..I'm not sure if we can relate the ribbon to the talisman ...but still, I love your idea ... it's been quite a while since she updated with her dressed up picture right ? am soooo happy to see this pic ... 

thank you @mcleen . you know, because  shipper thread for us to have fun so I want to use this medium to assume everything  in more freedom. hhehe

Archived