Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

Hi Chingu, right now is midnight in my country and im still reading all your precious posts and your insights commons about KiBi :tears: in my head im thinking about them the whole day and laying in my bed my heart is beating fast when I read all these magical words from couple made from heaven, personality compatability etc. :wub: and LJG recent IG' s update he looks so sad in all the pics that he posted he didn't smile at all huhuhuhu:( can someone please help me why am I feeling this way?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chingu, right now is midnight in my country and im still reading all your precious posts and your insights commons about KiBi :tears: in my head im thinking about them the whole day and laying in my bed my heart is beating fast when I read all these magical words from couple made from heaven, personality compatability etc. :wub: and LJG recent IG' s update he looks so sad in all the pics that he posted he didn't smile at all huhuhuhu:( can someone please help me why am I feeling this way?

Gosh, I know how you feel too! I don't know why but this KiBi couple has been on my mind lately and it's frustrating me because I feel helpless. I hope their friends are reading our thread and helping us get them together so we can rest. It's hard work shipping a couple, LOL

Yay!!!! A thread just for them. For the record, this is just for fun so I hope nobody get mad, especially LYB and LJG if they happen to be browsing through. This is the first time I participate in this shipping thing, I usually just watch a drama and leave it at that, don't follow celebrities with their personal lives. However, must be the withdrawal effect of SWWTN but I'm suddenly finding myself wish these two can get together and continue SungYang off screen. I mean, LJG is getting older and need to start dating if he hasn't already.

Ok, I made a list why I think they are compatible. 

1. personality wise, they are bubbly/energetic/always laughing

2. he is sooo into his star status--dating her ---> star couple power

3. she is a better singer than him, should help him singer better, lol

4. she is smart, he wasn't the best student --> his kids need a smart mother

5. her mom is an actress --more star power

6. she is rich already --no need to go after his money

7. she is pretty laid back and humble given her celebrity mom 

8. she can be cute/sexy depending on her mood

9. she has an ageless face, to match his ageless face

10. haven't seen him this happy with any of his previous actress

11. LYB is going to be a popular actress very quick--she had already worked with some top actors already---if she works with Kim Soo Hyun-----> LJG can just say good bye to his chances of being shipped with her again

12. she is skinny but she has boobs unlike other skinny actresses

13. He already kissed/hugged her, seen her chest, she had seen his fabric softener abs---- no secrets left--no need to be shy anymore:wub:

ok, that's all for now. Add to the list of you have any. :D

LJK also said that because he didn't have big eyes he couldn't express fully his emotions (I love his eyes btw^_^). And if he also doesn't want his children to have small eyes like him then maybe he should consider getting together with that certain :rolleyes:someone:phew: who keeps calling him Sunbaenim:D.

12019902_930054230393127_612634643595737

Pic Cr. Lee Joon Gi Lee Yu Bi Couple Facebook Page

I was just wondering, will history repeat itself? 

Right after LJK posted on Insta that he feels empty

11988556_926126140785936_361666484452788,

LYB posted this on her Insta (most people think she wants to comfort him):

12009775_926131327452084_193049907841141

And now that he posted this:

12046904_929965443735339_381914572861904

LYB: ?

I usually don't go to shipperland but I love this cute couple on screen. I hope to see them in a new collaboration soon and of course on the red carpet ^^ Best couple award pls!

Me too, never ever been in shipperland before. But KiBi chemistry are off the chart...so, how could I ignore?  :D

So I know that a few people might think that LJG is the one who carried the drama till the end but I don't think so. I think LYB played a great role in carrying her part as the lover till the end too. Imagine if he was paired up with someone else, I don't think it would have the same chemistry and the drama wouldn't be as great with its love story. LYB has great chemistry with all her actors so I'm not surprised that she was able to carry on her chemistry well with LJG because he really needs it. In all his previous work, there was always that lack of chemistry even if he tried his best to portray it. However, with SWWTN, it's like I'm watching LYB and LJG fall in love on screen. LYB really brought out the best in LJG's acting of a man in love, whether on or off screen. I don't think  he will have this great of a chemistry with another actress again. 

I totally agree with you that the great love story that we get in SWWTN, is a direct result of LJG able to play off well against LYB's acting....the connection that we as a viewer feel when we watch them....oh my!!!

big eye onion head      

hello all KiBi shippers .....:wub:

it's really good to see more and more new shippers delurking and started posting in this thread ... a big welcome to all of you ...*huggles* ...

@lho688 you're welcome dearie ...yes, you're right ... I also feel he has the best chemistry with Yubi till date... the chemistry feels so surreal that you just can't help but to fall in love with KiBi ...thanks a lot for those KiBi pictures ... actually when  Yubi was first casted as the female leads against Junki , I felt a bit skeptical because I'm afraid that Junki's fans would dislike Yubi since she's still very young and this is her first lead role ... when the drama first started, I can see that there are certain Junki's fans who voiced out their disliking towards Yubi in other sites ... but then as the drama was folding out .. I see more and more positive comments from Junki's fans about KiBi that makes me feel a bit relieved ... of course I'm only seeing this from the perspective of international fans .. don't really know about Junki's Korean fans though .... that's why whenever I see you , @leesopark16 and @Mary1987 whom I know are Junki's fans showing support towards KiBi , I feel so happy .... 

Sorry to cut your post.

I may be LJG's fan but unlike you, I was not skeptical at all when I first heard that LYB was casted as the female lead. If LYB & Lee Pil-Mo can create chemistry as Yoo Rae & Cap Hwang in Pinocchio despite the 14 years difference, what is 8 years between her & LJG? However, I never expected their SWWTN onscreen romance to be this sizzling! I can't help but fall in love with them, not just their onscreen SY-YS romance but hopefully their RL KiBi romance.

tumblr_nsqboun10e1u7ppjwo1_1280.gif

chingus don't worry about their age, people say that age isn't a matter, and i think it's true in KiBi's case. first, 8 is not a big number. second, we all know they are younger than their looks - not to mention they look perfect together. it all comes down to their feelings. i have been shipping them since forever. throughout all the BTS clips, it was quite obvious that they had "something", at least "had" (i hope they still do). 
LJG is known as very respectful towards his co-stars, especially his ladies~~~ he can do all the goofy things around themand making jokes- he even brings his fans to set, but we all see his limits - never "touch" them intentionally. and he always takes selfies with his partners. but with YB it's totally opposite. in BTS ep 3 they already holding hands and shaking in a very very close way *did i mention VERY* like about 2 seconds in the beginning. we all know later hehehehehe.
it comes from their personalities of course, but deep down i know they pay attention to little details, so such small things they do they will remember

and IG updates as well, so fishy.....

BTS ep3? Oh no I think the hand-touching thing was already a developed-habit since the PRESS CONFERENCE:crazy:.

tumblr_nrf1lfkcIQ1spfigfo1_540.gif

:w00t:

tumblr_nrf1lfkcIQ1spfigfo2_540.gif

It's okay Minnie, you still have me to grab:lol:.

Gif Cr. Lee Yoo Bi Tumblr.

Could anyone who knows Korean showbiz tell me there is any example when actor and actress who played lovers on screen became a couple and even got married after all? Are there many examples?

There's probably a lot of better examples than this in the Korean Showbiz in recent times as well but in the past there's Jang Dong Gun and Ko So-Young. They starred together in the 1999 film Love Wind Love Song and now they're happily married in real life, with a son and a daughter.:)

@KiBifantasy101 ehehehe worry not ..you're not the only one who feels that way .. in fact , I think most of KiBi shippers are having the same symptoms ..we're all diagnosed with "KiBi love" disease ..LOL!! we can't stop thinking about them all day and night .... we can't stop hoping that they would really end up as the real life couple ..can't stop re watching all those KiBi/SungYang MV ...can't stop thinking on what should we post in the shippers thread ..eheheheh ..so many things happened that it somehow sort of affect our real life as well .. uhuks!!  the thing is , whenever I look at their interactions , I feel as if I'm the one falling in love and can't stop feeling being on the cloud nine ... LOL!! 

@lho688 huhhuhuhhu .. actually I can't really say that I'm Junki's fans but then I do admit that I love his actings , it's just that before this I don't take much time to follow all his updates ...  .... about Yubi , I've also watched her in Nice Guy , Gu Family Book and Pinnochio.. that's why I came to love her but just like Junki, I only watched her dramas without thinking too much about her real life progress..but then now, SWWTN had really changed my attitude towards them ..huhuhu ... they make me fall in love with them be it as KiBi or them respectively .... I do check out all of their updates through insta , soompi and news sites.... actually when I said skeptical.. it was not that I skeptical thinking that Yubi can't portray the character but then I was skeptical that she would be bashed badly and I was really afraid that she might have to face things like what one of my other fav actress had to when she was paired up with a very famous actor as well . I really want to thank the PD nim , producer nim and writernim for choosing  and believing in Yubi as Junki's onscreen partner ...it'd been a while since I've last saw a couple that can has such intense and moving chemistry together...I dthon't even know if I can watch them acting along with other actor/actress after this. huhuhu .this is the pain of being a die hard shipper. 

Could anyone who knows Korean showbiz tell me there is any example when actor and actress who played lovers on screen became a couple and even got married after all? Are there many examples?

the ones that I could remember are Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young though Bo Young was actually his second lady lead in Save The Last Dance For Me ... another pairing is Eugene and Ki Tae Young who acted together in Creating Destiny . I watched both dramas and I love their pairings , but then not to the extend how I love KiBi ...so I really hope that KiBi would also have the chance to end up like these 2 couples...

http://koalasplayground.com/2011/06/10/a-look-at-co-stars-who-have-dated-in-real-life/

you can check here. this is 2011 old article. some already break up

....................................................................................................................

i'm still wondering what response after they had accident together because this thought still lingering in my head . I'm wondering like "are you okay?"  response come out or maybe they can't stop worrying each other.

@Lady_Lara 

One more recent example of reel turned real life romance is Joon-Gi's co-stars in Two Weeks, Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young (the irony between on-screen and off-screen choice in partner made me laugh). 

In danger of being accused of raining on the happy parade, if the rumours are true, then another off-screen romance between co-stars would be Joon-Gi and Jeon Hye Bin (Joseon Gunman). 

I am shipping them in real life because my delusional mind saw something in their interactions I have not seen before elsewhere, and since I am having great fun in my first foray into shipperland, things are great! 

However, even if they don't end up together anywhere, I would be happy if either are happy, so am fine overall. 

Happy shipping!

Thanks everyone for response! So we still have a chance that our KiBi will become a real couple:)))

love this press conference when she is in red suit and he is in black suit there are so sweet together:) by the way where can I watch the full version of this press conference? Could anyone give me a link?

Thanks everyone for response! So we still have a chance that our KiBi will become a real couple:)))

love this press conference when she is in red suit and he is in black suit there are so sweet together:) by the way where can I watch the full version of this press conference? Could anyone give me a link?

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcOa055JWHI

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcOa055JWHI

AAAA! Thank you SOOO much!:))

MBC is so mean to us, they gave us the perfect OTP and possibly the girl for our JG and is withholding evidences of their interactions. We need those BTS to judge if our eyesights are deceiving us or what we are seeing is true!!!! Usually for dramas, there are tons of BTS released to promote the OTP but MBC seem to be getting stingy as the episodes continued on. They must know that we know what they know.......LOL. :lol: 

LJG oppa, if you are reading this, "Fighting" :phew: :w00t:

@Lady_Lara 

One more recent example of reel turned real life romance is Joon-Gi's co-stars in Two Weeks, Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young (the irony between on-screen and off-screen choice in partner made me laugh). 

In danger of being accused of raining on the happy parade, if the rumours are true, then another off-screen romance between co-stars would be Joon-Gi and Jeon Hye Bin (Joseon Gunman). 

I am shipping them in real life because my delusional mind saw something in their interactions I have not seen before elsewhere, and since I am having great fun in my first foray into shipperland, things are great! 

However, even if they don't end up together anywhere, I would be happy if either are happy, so am fine overall. 

Happy shipping!

Dear, plz don't mention JHB in this thread. LOL......it's still a sore spot for some of us :D

Guest pursenality

@dark4ngel yeayy ... you're finally here as well ...tskkk .. of course I'm not the hero ... I just help to open up this thread and we have lots of talented KiBians like you and @i.am.bugz.funny among the shippers....huhuh ...yes, I just include certain things about KiBi in the introductory post ... well .. there are just too many things to spazz  about regarding our couples ... ekeekek .. let's basking in the happiness in this thread and spazz about them non stop when we have the time do so .. you've made lots of SungYang MV's as well .. how I wish that I have the expertise to do an MV for our beloved couple but unfortunately I don't think I would able to create one ...huhuhuh .. my IT skills is definitely bad. btw ... don't forget to share your MV's right here ... :)

@pursenality eheheh ..were you referring to their identical poses or were you referring to the way Yubi was looking at Junki in that BTS pic above ?? huhuhuh .... yes. she's always looks at him endearingly with such sweet sincere smile  ...

I'm not sure if she had been his long time fans before they work together but then it's pretty obvious that she respects and admire him as her senior . ..actually I've already felt there's some attraction between these 2 when they attended the first script reading . I don't know why .. but this split second of their interaction captured in  the script reading vid really makes me started to adore this couple together ... here's the gif I've made before

Yubi looks sooo pretty and shy right here...  they had not really known each other yet ...who knows that these 2 were going to have such magical chemistry together back then ... and I have to say , I love their outfit and appearance right here... now , I pray hard that we'll get to see them act together in a modern drama , preferably a romcom ... this is one of my biggest wish for KiBi now..huhuh. 

@choisoorim and @positive_thinking welcome to the KiBi shipper's thread .... I really hope that you'll enjoy your stay right here.. please don't be shy to spazz and share your opinions about our beloved couple ... :) . 

@mcleen Hehehe ... Of course I mean both :P. Sometimes I wish I could read Korean because most of the clips are in Korean. No English. Huhuhuhuhuhu ...

So far that I know of, actors/actresses who played a couple in a kdrama & are now happily married :-

Kdrama Couple: Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9742/20130618/kdrama-couple-han-ga-yun-hung-hoon.htm

Kdrama Couple: Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/11836/20131107/kdrama-couple-jang-dong-gun-and-go-so-young.htm

Kdrama Couple: Eugene and Ki Tae Young

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9369/20130501/kdrama-couple-eugene-ki-tae-young.htm

Kdrama Couple: Lee Chun Hee and Jun Hye Jin

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10695/20131002/kdrama-couple-lee-chun-hee-jun-hye-jin.htm

With the exception of Han Gan In/Yun Jung Hoon couple, the rest of the couples became attracted to each other after filming ended

Do you see what I see the future for our KiBi couple?  :w00t: Like these couples, they can become attracted to each other after filming ends  :wub::P

Guest pursenality

MBC is so mean to us, they gave us the perfect OTP and possibly the girl for our JG and is withholding evidences of their interactions. We need those BTS to judge if our eyesights are deceiving us or what we are seeing is true!!!! Usually for dramas, there are tons of BTS released to promote the OTP but MBC seem to be getting stingy as the episodes continued on. They must know that we know what they know.......LOL. :lol: 

LJG oppa, if you are reading this, "Fighting" :phew: :w00t:

@Lady_Lara 

Happy shipping!

Dear, plz don't mention JHB in this thread. LOL......it's still a sore spot for some of us :D

@piluche We need to keep this thread just for Kibi right? Hehehe ... I am not sure why those people came up with such dating rumour though.  

Yay!!!! A thread just for them. For the record, this is just for fun so I hope nobody get mad, especially LYB and LJG if they happen to be browsing through. This is the first time I participate in this shipping thing, I usually just watch a drama and leave it at that, don't follow celebrities with their personal lives. However, must be the withdrawal effect of SWWTN but I'm suddenly finding myself wish these two can get together and continue SungYang off screen. I mean, LJG is getting older and need to start dating if he hasn't already.

Ok, I made a list why I think they are compatible. 

1. personality wise, they are bubbly/energetic/always laughing

2. he is sooo into his star status--dating her ---> star couple power

3. she is a better singer than him, should help him singer better, lol

4. she is smart, he wasn't the best student --> his kids need a smart mother

5. her mom is an actress --more star power

6. she is rich already --no need to go after his money

7. she is pretty laid back and humble given her celebrity mom 

8. she can be cute/sexy depending on her mood

9. she has an ageless face, to match his ageless face

10. haven't seen him this happy with any of his previous actress

11. LYB is going to be a popular actress very quick--she had already worked with some top actors already---if she works with Kim Soo Hyun-----> LJG can just say good bye to his chances of being shipped with her again

12. she is skinny but she has boobs unlike other skinny actresses

13. He already kissed/hugged her, seen her chest, she had seen his fabric softener abs---- no secrets left--no need to be shy anymore:wub:

ok, that's all for now. Add to the list of you have any. :D

LJK also said that because he didn't have big eyes he couldn't express fully his emotions (I love his eyes btw^_^). And if he also doesn't want his children to have small eyes like him then maybe he should consider getting together with that certain :rolleyes:someone:phew: who keeps calling him Sunbaenim:D.

Pic Cr. Lee Joon Gi Lee Yu Bi Couple Facebook Page

I was just wondering, will history repeat itself? 

Right after LJK posted on Insta that he feels empty

LYB posted this on her Insta (most people think she wants to comfort him):

And now that he posted this:

LYB: ?

@dark4ngel That lonesome look. Is LJG thinking about LYB? Kekeke ... 

Just checked out SWWTN thread and found this wonderful thread for our lovely KiBi.

A big thank you to @mcleen for creating this thread, despite the latest round of rumors.

@piluche I love your list, especially no 12. Her boobs play a significant role in the relationship.:D

Btw, they really are frustrating. It looks to me like they both want it, but are afraid it wouldn't last. That's why they're both hesitant to go for it. If KiBi shippers push them a little harder, they might come to their senses and date.  Lol! Don't take me seriously. I'm just fantasizing here.:wub:

You're our hero @mcleen ;). I just thought you should know that. I'll always be here to support this thread until the day where one of them decides to marry someone else:D. I will actually do my best to participate in this thread as much as I can since spazzing about KiBi is what I do best after all. :lol: But it does look like some of the important things relating to KiBi that I wanted to talk about has more or less already been mentioned above so I just wanted to say thank you as well as to acknowledge everyone's hard work, dedication and contributions towards this wonderful thread. You guys deserve a pat on the back;).

Don't worry about that. I don't think Yubi's going to marry so soon. As for Joongi, even if he gets married, there's always a chance he will throw his wife off a cliff.

@Mary1987 Ok, that's the scary side of LJG :sweatingbullets:. To the lady who will be his-wife-to-be one day, please stay away from any cliff!!

@piluche and @pusernality 

Mian hamnida, fellow shippers, my bad for mentioning a taboo name here. :sweatingbullets::vicx: A thousand apologies... :mellow:

On another note, I am assuming that if anything is to happen and develop between JG and YB, it would be done below radar and a certain duration of time. Patience is surely required. :phew: Just hoping both are courageous enough to take the first step if initial attraction exists. 

Fighting!

they are not normal friends at all i can tell. normal friends won't follow you on IG and then unfollow in the next few days. especially actors like LJG whose fans watch his every move. and then BAM, he also unfollowed LSH - whom then LJG followed again just before the drama came to its ending. about LYB? not a single move. isn't this weird???? 

next one. LYB deleted evey photo of LJG on her IG. first just him. but thennnnn when her fans asked why *like in every post* she started deleting everything related to SWWTN. maybe...just maybe she did that so we wouldn't think that way anymore.... i wonder on purpose or by accident???

go on..... laterrrr onnnnnn, LJG and LYB didn't even up a pic of them together. then when the fans asked again,,,, they did post, but always with someone else *should i say the third wheel???* like never only two of them. when i say "selfie" i mean they take a pic themselves, not by someone else. chingus you guys understand what my point is, right????

only till the drama ends. their updates IG in a very close time. her posts about love and his silence... my gosh my delulu mind.... so much fishy things going on. what have you done to me KiBi???? what????

Archived