[Drama 2016] Vampire Detective 뱀파이어 탐정

Go Seung Ji

as a MBLAQ's fan since Lee Joon's abs releaved on Y music video. I have a high expectation for this drama LOL.

I am so glad seeing him doing well at acting but still find my self miserable about their separation. I know for sure his passion is basicly into acting but his voice is no joke. I stopped following them since before the OT5 separated (OMG I REMEMBER THAT I'VE EVER WATCHED THEIR SECOND SOLO CONCERT) which was I knew who sang what part and so on.

Hope he will release OST for this.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight, I'm happy to see Lee Chung Ah has joined the cast. I hope they have finished casting this drama and are ready to start filming it. I was looking forward to watching this one in January but it looks like we are going to have to wait a little longer:crazy:

@Go Seung Ji, Thanks for the teaser caps hopefully soon we have a proper one, but Lee Joon does look good in that black leather jacket! I guess OCN has to throw us a bone while we are waiting.

9 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

So who gonna be the first female lead? Lee Se Young or Kim Yoon Hye?

@eyjooniesh Lee se Young is probably the main female lead as she was recording the drama longer  and was casted earlier, whereas Kim Yoon Hye had just recently joined the cast.

@Rima thank you for answering my question, I think exactly like yours, maybe Lee Se Young is going to be the female lead, whereas Kim Yoon Hye would probably be the past lover of Detective Yoon San and probably only the second female lead, maybe we get to see these two lovely girls fight for our young vampire's love :wub: @irilight hi and nice to meet you too :D let me guess, did my profile avatar remind you of My Imaginary Cat drama? btw, thank you for posting the script reading pictures, I could see Jaehee as one of the actors who present during the script reading, wondering what kind of role will he take in this drama, anyway Lee Joon looks really cute in that green parka and glasses. 

Hi and nice to meet everyone in this forum too :):lol: Hope we can enjoy this drama together when it starts airing this 27 March..

On 1/11/2016 at 2:08 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@kyunii88 I remember, you liked Bad guys and hidden identity! So I am hoping, you'll join this thread too!

I am glad that @evie7 is waiting for this drama too! Annyeo! :glasses:

Hoaaaa....thank you for mentioned me unni Bebe...its been a while i'm away from Soompi and theeennn....you are Moderator now!!!!Congratsssss....please be kind to me...hihihihi^^

Okay back to the topic, yes this drama already on my radar, hope it'll be good, and waiting for LCA as her comeback.also hoping as good as Vampire Prosecutor (when sea.3 will be air, btw??). And OCN's drama never disappointed me.

Hope you're okay unni and other PAC gang too.See you around!*kiss*

@irilight, Thanks for all the pics and gfts. It's exciting to finally see some progress is being made. I have only watched Lee Chung Ah in Floweboy Ramen Shop too, but I just loved her performance in it.

@bebebisous33, so glad your joining us:wub: Thank you for volunteering to be a Mod and congrats. You do realize you are the first PAC member to become one?  I do love crime dramas and OCN has been making the best ones by far. I just loved Ten and Bad Guys. They are better than any of the ones my country has made recently. I'm excited to see Lee Joon as a vampire detective. I hope we see some shades of gray with his character, fighting between the darkness of what he has become and who he was as a human.

@kyunii88, Yayyy good to see ya my friend. It has been a while, welcome back. I hope you join us for the drama. 

@evie7 Thanks for the congratulations! crazy monkey  It's new therefore I am still under probation! Like you, I loved Bad Guys! OCN usually has nice dark crime dramas, like Missing Noir Mystery or Vampire prosecutor! in love leaf

I discovered Lee Joon in Gap Dong where he played a psychopath and loved him there. Since then, I've been following what he has been doing. He was great in HITTG ! cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif?1301940532

I am curious to see the first real trailer of this!

Archived