[Drama 2016] Vampire Detective 뱀파이어 탐정

Go Seung Ji

OMG I AM DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING. Same goes with most of you.

It started off good and then it went on trash mode. I really like Gyeo Wool and then she wasn't in much of the last few episodes. They kept emphasising how San and Goo Hyung takes care of her. I am afraid not. They did nothing. If the sign was to hide about vampires then they are wrong. I don't see the protection they gave her except to just stay at home where she can be useful in the other scenes. Jung Yu Jin character is so useless. How is she even a police officer. Who is evil blood/man?? There is a long list of unaswered question. It's a 12 episode and they couldn't get it right. 

I just had to rant it here because I had high hopes for this drama.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/06/2016 at 11:53 AM, beingdramatic said:

OMG I AM DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING. Same goes with most of you.

It started off good and then it went on trash mode. I really like Gyeo Wool and then she wasn't in much of the last few episodes. They kept emphasising how San and Goo Hyung takes care of her. I am afraid not. They did nothing. If the sign was to hide about vampires then they are wrong. I don't see the protection they gave her except to just stay at home where she can be useful in the other scenes. Jung Yu Jin character is so useless. How is she even a police officer. Who is evil blood/man?? There is a long list of unaswered question. It's a 12 episode and they couldn't get it right. 

I just had to rant it here because I had high hopes for this drama.

same with me, Jung yoojin's character is really no use, I read somewhere before they could just go on with Taewoo's frenemy with San without Yoojin at all. I really hope there's no season 2. Lee Joon is really wasted in this drama, not just him but others too, but he's the most wasted.

*dropping by long after the drama has ended* :blink:

I had high expectations for this drama since I liked Vampire Prosecutor :( But at least I think it was still worth watching for the cast.

I would like to share a fanvid I did of Vampire Detective and Vampire Prosecutor. 

Also wrote a review of the drama if anyone would care to read :P

https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/korean-drama-review-vampire-detective-뱀파이어탐정/ 

Archived