• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

006eMgdcgw1ewnaz5y5z4j30k00s941a.jpg我最好的前男友一些截图。甜蜜的理塘寺 sweet Li Tang -my best ex boyfriend Some of my best shots ex-boyfriend. Sweet Litang handsome. @ Happy little fairy ping @ jerryannie02 sweet Li Tang -my best ex boyfriend..weibo..today..@hala27..

Guest lilsunxuxu

the 3rd re-run of Meteor Garden in the Philippines..

The Diary of a Princess

10 reasons to love Dao Ming Si

MG.jpg

Since ABS-CBN will be bringing back the renowned Taiwanese show Meteor Garden, I might as well vent out my fangirl emotions here. Yes, fangirl emotions – you’ve read it right. A decade has already passed but this show still never fails on bringing me so much kilig vibes. <3 But since my summer internship won’t let me watch the replay on TV, I started watching a few days ago via Youtube. (Yes darlings, there is a complete set of Tagalog-dubbed MG episodes on Youtube!)

Of course, who wouldn’t forget the legendary F4? (Trivia: in Mandarin, which is the primary language in Taiwan, F4 is pronounced as F-si, since the word si means four in Chinese…) 
I’m pretty much sure every fangirl out there has their own favorite in the group. Surprisingly, Dao Ming Si, their leader, wasn’t my favorite guy at all way back then. I preferred the mysterious Hua Ze Lei, because I dig shy and quiet guys when I was young. ;)

That was then and today is different. Re-watching the episodes once more after a several years, I have realized that my perspectives have changed. Yes, I still find Hua Ze Lei and the two other guys cute, but it was Ah Si who made me swoon and my heart melt with so much KV. And I listed 10 reasons why.

• He’s not entirely a bad boy, after all. It was just a front, and behind the feisty disposition is just a misunderstood man waiting for someone to help him decode himself, and what he wants for himself. And then Shan Cai came along, and the rest is history.

badboy2.pngbadboy3.png

• He is straight-forward. If he thinks you are stupid, he’d tell you that you are stupid. If he says that he doesn’t want to go to New York, he will not go. (Or if he will, he will come back the next day.) If he thinks that your chest is flat, he’d tell you that you’re flat-chested. And if he likes you, he’d tell you he likes you. And means it.

adorbs1.jpg

flat.gif

ugly.jpg

• He knows how to dance. Enough said.
dance01.gifdance02.gifdance03.gif

dance04.gifdance05.gifdance06.gif

• He’d take what you’d be willing to give, no matter how big or small it is. Remember how he woke up Hua Ze Lei to show him the burnt chocolate cookies Shan Cai gave him for his birthday? And how he fumed when Lei snatched it away and ate it? For a rich kid, Ah Si can be very appreciative of what Shan Cai is only capable to give, even if the cookies were burnt. :3

cookie1.gifcookie2.gif

cookie3.gifcookie4.gif

cookies.png

• He is funny and adorable – and doesn’t even know that he is. From the way he keep on saying SIZE instead of SENSE, to his clueless response every time the F3 is making fun of him, he looks so adorable and childlike – very far from the bad boy Dao Ming Si that everybody is already fond of.

adorbs3.jpg

• Those eyes, those expressive eyes when they look into yours. Enough said.
eyes02.jpg

• His smile. And the way his dimple show. I mean, come on. I know that you know how his smile differs from the others’. 
dimple.jpg

dimples.jpg
  • How he can still be friends with the guy who almost took the girl that he loves. Hello, Lei!

daolei.jpg

• He knows how to cry.
cry.png

• And the way he identifies the difference of the girl he loves among everyone else. The line, “Iba si Shan Cai, tandaan mo ‘yan” was such a strong phrase coming from someone so popular like Ah Si every time another girl forces herself to him. Though Shan Cai fails to recognize this sometimes, that doesn’t stop him from being loyal to her, and in the end, fighting for his love for her, even if it means sitting under the rain for four hours, or chasing her bus down the highway.

love+only+her.gif

rain.gif

bus01.gifbus02.gif

bus03.gifbus04.gif

And I think the list goes on as I continue to re-watch MG Season 1. I don’t think I would be re-watching the second season, though. I didn’t like the way they focused too much on Ah Si’s amnesia that they aired almost ¾ of the season with Ah Si dealing with his memory loss and Shan Cai crying over it. But I might change my mind, since Jerry Yan has finally won me over – thanks to his mesmerizing eyes and smile.

hug.gifhug02.gif

GIFs and JPGs grabbed from Tumblr.

Labels: Meteor Garden

"10 REASONS TO LOVE DAO MING SI" WAS POSTED ON: SATURDAY, MARCH 29, 2014 @4:29 AM
source: http://princessfionadiaries.blogspot.sg/2014/03/10-reasons-to-love-dao-ming-si.html

Guest lilsunxuxu

Many comperes commented that Jerry's eyes are very good at 'giving out currents'.. are you one of them being electrocuted by his innocent "harsh puppy eyes"?! 

phpZXZ4VT.jpg

in the 2007 polls on who has the most charming electric eyes, Jerry came in first place with 6832 votes followed by Mike He (4055 votes) and third place for Rainie Yang (Xiao yu in Meteor Garden)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*translated by Google Translate.

Jerry eyes surpassed Mike Power 2007-11-15 16:11

( Taipei, Taiwan ) stars upper and lower body are full of charm, and has a pair of electronic eyes of star power is infinitely more electric fans get disoriented , but whether it is large or small eye eye as long as the electric eye, so that fans can not resist.

United chasing star network held a " Which star do you think the most charming electric eye ? " Vote , the vote for the majority of fans by Jerry and friends, to 6832 votes ahead of other stars to become the first , Jerry melancholy eyes through his electric eye , often make many girls crazy, of course, even the Japanese housewife who can not resist the charm of Jerry electric eye.

The second is the most recognized charming electric eye charm of Mike ( 4055 votes), Mike electric eye contact lens supplies also let him become the spokesman , not only in the play will be discharged outside the movies Mike electric eye also captured the hearts of many fans . The first three are mouth love guru Rainie Yang ( 484 votes) , Rainie electric eye shape with her mouth feels like love , like lovely doll ; the fourth is also has big eyes Angela ( 434 votes - big eyes always full of infinite power , and therefore she will be filming each and actor rumored , it appears that Angela electric eye charm so that each actor can not be spared ; the other fourth is vivian vivian (275 votes), vivian eyes always reveal innocent eyes , this charm is for many men can not resist .

See full points : http://ent.sinchew.com.my/node/3221#ixzz3nek8SRNf Follow us:SinChewPress on Twitter | SinChewDaily on Facebook

言承旭眼睛電力更勝賀軍翔

2007-11-15 16:11

(台北訊)明星們全身上下都充滿了魅力,而擁有一雙電眼的明星更是可以電力無窮,電得粉絲們暈頭轉向,而不論是大眼還是小眼只要是電眼,都是讓粉絲們無法抵擋。

聯合追星網舉辦了“你認為哪位明星的電眼最迷人?”票選中,言承旭受到廣大粉絲及網友的投票支持,以6832票領先其它明星成為第一名,言承旭憂鬱的眼神透過他的電眼,常讓無數少女為之瘋狂,當然連日本師奶們也無法抵抗言承旭的電眼魅力。

第二名也是大家公認最有迷人電眼魅力的賀軍翔(4055票),賀軍翔的電眼也讓他成為隱形眼鏡用品的代言人,不只在戲裡會放電戲外賀軍翔的電眼也擄獲不少粉絲的心。

第3名是口愛教主楊丞琳(484票),楊丞琳的電眼搭配她的口愛造型讓人覺得就像洋娃娃一樣可愛;第四名則是同樣擁有大眼的張韶涵(434票——,大眼睛總是充滿無窮的電力,也因此讓她每次拍戲都會與男主角傳出緋聞,看來張韶涵的電眼魅力讓每位男主角都無法倖免;另外第四名則是vivian徐若瑄(275票),vivian的眼睛總是會透露出無辜的眼神,這樣魅力是讓許多男生無法抵擋。

光明日報/娛樂)
點看全文:http://ent.sinchew.com.my/node/3221#ixzz3nejBlu6w
Follow us:@SinChewPress on Twitter|SinChewDaily on Facebook

Jerry and Vic - contact lenses CF

1030%20004_QZq3vdfienQ9.jpg

Guest lilsunxuxu

if you have watched My Best Ex-Boyfriend.. Li Tang (Jerry) always called Fangsi "Dead Fat".. in Maggie's weibo below, she rebuked at Jerry: You just Dead Fat!

[Weibo Update: My Best Ex-Boyfriend]: Jerry Yan and Maggie Jiang: REEL or REAL?

Let’s take a break from my “My Best Ex-Boyfriend” episode recaps first and discuss some real-life news about our beloved cast members! This is like a special edition of my favorite Weibo round-up because all of the bits here about the actors and actresses are just from Weibo ;)

11908193_10207302119700281_1017260412_nI’m totally on board this ship if ever there’s a chance that it’ll actually come true!

This is obviously a typical scenario in dramaland led by delusional fans (I’m one of them!). Fans become so invested in a pairing so they make an item out of it. It may be annoying for some because why would you interfere in an actor/actress’ private life?! But I guess that’s just how it goes in the world of entertainment and fandoms.

Screenshot 2015-08-29 14.26.09

“My Best Ex-Boyfriend” has broken the 500 million record of viewers in one night!!! It even beat the usually top-rating dramas like “The Journey of Flower” top-billed by Zhao Liying and Wallace Huo, “Diamond Lovers” with Rain and Tiffany Tang, and “Whirlwind Girl” with Yang Yang and Chen Xiang. And because of that…

11944851_10207302118780258_2088920171_n

Maggie Jiang (as Fangsi) decided to post a picture of her and Jerry Yan (as Tang) to celebrate their half a billion success! As an avid watcher and recapper of this drama + Jerry Yan fan, their success has also made me so proud!

This is why people also thought that Maggie has moved on pretty quickly after breaking things off with his famous ex-boyfriend actor Hu Ge. I actually feel bad for her because I feel like she didn’t have any ill intentions on posting the photo with Jerry because it was just obviously a form of fan service. Seeing her post actually made me so happy because ever since they started filming a drama, I have always wanted her to share a photo with Jerry. Wish granted yay!

11909690_10207302118980263_154682798_n

There are only two reasons for Jerry Yan going online on Weibo:

1.) Indirectly tell fans that he’s still pretty much active in the entertainment industry by telling them to support his latest project.

2.) Expression of his gratitude to all of the fans who keep supporting him.

Because of the breaking news of half a billion, of course our man just had to go online! Maggie replied to his Weibo by telling him that they should post another picture if they hit the one billion mark (*crossing my fingers*). She also called him “dead fat” and I’m guessing that they were still acting as Fangsi and Tang. How adorable! Fans even commented that they should post a kissing photo if they hit the one billion mark LOL. Sounds ridiculous but I’m definitely game with that too haha!

Here’s more of Maggie Jiang being cute on Weibo:

11931709_10207302118580253_571215360_n

“Why do people always hurt me? People are also very concerned with image”. With Jerry/Tang always torturing her in the drama, and Ron/Haoran dropping her into a fountain, it sucks to be Maggie/Fangsi sometimes too haha!

11937024_10207302118860260_478649637_n

“This is the former, this is the current”. Her caption when she posted a photo with Viola Mi. Aww my girls! Hope they keep posting more photos from the drama (set or any occasion) please <3

0065jmGTjw1ess99ztl6uj30hk0hkacw

Ending this post with a Hello Kitty parallel of Maggie and Jerry that I made a few months ago that the “My Best Ex-Boyfriend” Weibo account reposted. Of course I fangirled so hard because both Maggie and Jerry are following the account as well haha! As of now, we don’t have enough evidence to say that our beloved Tang and Fangsi’s relationship is actually happening in real life but I wouldn’t mind if it does ;) What can you say about this possible pairing? Yay or Nay? Hope to see your comments below!

source: https://skimmedmilkdrama.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/weibo-update-my-best-ex-boyfriend-jerry-yan-and-maggie-jiang-reel-or-real/

Guest lilsunxuxu

latest news, Will Liu's Super Heroes birthday party, Jerry appeared.. low-keyed.... to congratulate his good friend. 

*Will Liu appeared cameo in Meteor Garden 2, Ah De, the thief brother of Ah Mei.....

real life, he and Jay Chou are good friends of Jerry :)

刘畊宏庆生办超级英雄派对 言承旭低调道贺

腾讯娱乐2015-10-05 00:08

腾讯娱乐讯10月4日,即将迎来生日的刘畊宏在微博晒出了庆生派对照。派对以超级英雄为主题,寿星刘畊宏化身“美国队长”。言承旭现身派对现场。

Source :- http://ent.qq.com/a/20151005/000205.htm#p=1

11313607_168625073479841_138717924_n.jpg

12107108_1118709211490732_69434724539510 did you see Jerry?!

Archived