Guest lilsunxuxu

...one big boy....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the two of them are just so adorable!!!! think jerry said before that Ella has great legs ;)

....right...!....great legs and great heart  !...i like Ella....!...why ?!...Ella and Jerry ..good friends ?!...OK !!!!!

...love has always been  a mystery and..sometimes we create visions of love but  then we get remarkable astonishment...!....for a little time, this couple found the feelings.....the real LOVE....!...and...not movie or drama.....it's LIFE.... real LIFE...!

....and ...YES... @lilsunxinexuxu...the word it's..............ADORABLE !....

yes the two are good friends.. jerry had had mentioned it is Ella who opened him up.. Ella calls him little sun :)

a shame that Ella is married.. the happily married Ella is more feminie and beautiful now.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsunxuxu
Guest lilsunxuxu

What Jerry Yan did after ex-GF Lin Chi-ling fell off a horse

21 August 2015 

What Jerry Yan did after ex-GF Lin Chi-ling fell off a horse

Source: Asian Pop News

Recently, Jerry Yan promoted his new drama, My Best Ex-Boyfriend and unusually disclosed his love life.

Due to his poor family background and coming from a single-parent family, Jerry has developed an inferiority complex and a strong character that has to win. In his younger days, he would flare up easily when he lost basketball games.

As he lacked confidence and often kept things to himself, he would use an indifferent way to express his love and concern to his girlfriend. Even when his mum was sick, he would fiercely told her, “Why don’t you see a doctor?” or “Why didn’t you listen.”

His words would come across as ungentle and uncaring towards his other half, but deep down, Jerry was truly concerned about her.

Gradually, Jerry realised that he might have to change his approach in relationship. He understands now that looks does not matter in a relationship, as it is most important to give happiness to the other party.

Being a conservative man, Jerry does not know how to express his love. Even simple words such as “I miss you”, Jerry does not dare to say it out. Jerry also said he did not know how to say “I love you” to his mum too.

There was once he was very inspired by an article that persuaded people to hug their mums. When he went home, he immediately hugged his mum. His mum was so astonished and said, “Did you take the wrong medicine?”

In Jerry’s past relationship, he preferred to show his love by action, rather than sweet-talking.

“If I am nice to a girl, I will ride on my motorbike to a faraway place to buy the food she likes. Even if it rains and I am drenched, it doesn’t matter. At that time, I was a F4 member, and I would still do such trivial matter. That girl was very touched. I was using action and not my mouth to express my love,” said Jerry.

Jerry also described a scene in My Best Ex-Boyfriend, in which he was so immersed in the role that he ended up crying continuously. In that scene, Jerry was not able to be at the side of his love interest when she met an accident.

His words drew association to his ex-girlfriend Lin Chi-ling’s injury when she fell down from a horse fall in 2005. In an interview, Chi-ling shared that after her accident, she was hurt by the words of her close one, who was widely speculated to be Jerry.

At that time, Jerry was filming The Hospital and specially took leave to visit Chi-ling. To create a smokescreen, Jerry also asked his friends to accompany him to the hospital in case there was paparazzi around. However, his harsh words might have hurt Chi-ling who was injured at that time.

When asked if he had thought of that particular horse accident, Jerry smiled and did not respond.

Jerry is now craving for a stable relationship, and hopes to find a significant half whom he can set-up a family with. He also cited Jay Chou as his role model for settling down at an ideal age.

Jerry also hopes that in the near future, he is able to cast aside “the eyes of the public” and “being madly in love for once.”

the pretty LCL whom Jerry always has his eyes on...

303913.jpg

U1513P28T3D923393F326DT20051209172155.jp

159367001.jpg

1366740007926.jpg

98VDV11D00AJ0003.jpg

1410990_0_0.jpg

1475676_0_0.jpg

1475668_0_0.jpg

the Mainland China variety show: Happy Camp

LCL and Jerry appeared as guests on the Happy Camp consecutively..

She appeared in October 2010, during the show, the hosts revealed a paragraph in Jerry's Pictorial book 9314 Man and Boy.  she was touched and cried on the show.. 

lin0-1.jpg

lin0-2.jpg

read the below.. on Jerry's appearance in the same show (in 2011), Happy Camp after LCL.

Jerry Yan spills the beans on relationship with Lin Chi-Ling
The actor gets emotional as he talks about his past relationship with the Taiwanese top model Lin for the first time

Source : xinmsn.com

Taiwanese actor Jerry Yan showed a softer side of himself that day.

On Dec 20 last year, Jerry attended the recording of Hunan TV's Happy Camp. He grew quiet when he saw the video clip of Lin Chi-ling tearing when talking about him.

The host asked if he would embrace love bravely. Jerry, who had admitted to being rather childish, replied he "didn't know".

After the programme was aired on Jan 1, netizens left messages like "It's a different him, a more emotional Jerry Yan" on microblogging site Weibo.

Chi-ling and Jerry appeared as guests on Happy Camp consecutively. In October last year, Chi-ling cried on the show. The model was touched by a paragraph regarding her in Jerry's book 9314 Man and Boy. She also talked about her relationship with Jerry for the first time.

"I am a simple girl after all. I longed for love, and I longed to be loved. I'm different now, I'll embrace love," said Chi-ling, who seemed to treasure this past relationship.

When Jerry saw the video clip, he became quiet. When asked if he would embrace love courageously, he choked and said, "I am very childish at times, I want to be loved and cared for. However, for a girl, she would feel insecure. I still need to grow up."

The actor expressed that he talked about Chi-ling in his book because she is really a good girl.

"When she told the public that I'm the only person in the world who treats her best, I know I have to become a better man. I let her go, because I really loved her; I know she would meet a better person," said Jerry.

He added he was childish in the past. He would love and care for a girl in his own ways, but did not consider if the other party liked it or not. After Jerry showed this softer side on television, fans praised him for "being different".

On the programme, Jerry was tested on how he would spend a monthly income of RMB$10,000 (approximately S$2,000). The actor revealed that apart from his handphone bills, he did not have any expenses. Jerry explained that his colleagues usually organise his schedules, and thus he did not have any expenses. That would leave at least RMB$8,000 for him to splurge on his girlfriend.

"I like buying things for my girlfriend. If the things I buy for her fills her room, she would be reminded of me each time she returns home," said Jerry. 

Guest lilsunxuxu

Jerry Yan blamed for impeding Lin Chi-Ling's marriage - 2011

Jerry Yan blamed for impeding Lin Chi-Ling's marriage
MSN Entertainment

A few days ago, Taiwanese model Lin Chi-Ling was rumoured to be marrying businessman Qiu Shi Kai this year.

The model's mother denied the rumour, saying that "the year is still very long ahead" and expressed that while youngsters feel that having a career is important, marriage is just as significant. She felt it was high time Chi-ling put more thoughts into her marriage.

"The other party (Qiu Shi Kai) is currently very busy with his career. Getting married would put a hold to his work. I've spoken to Chi-ling. Work might be important, but one has to prepare in advance. You can't stop work as and when you like. One should make plans," said Chi-ling's mother when asked if the Qiu family were pressing for marriage.

On Chi-ling's ex-boyfriend Jerry Yan, who cried when speaking of Chi-ling, the model's mother hoped that he would stop creating news fodder. She even said that his actions would impede Chi-ling's marriage.

"They've worked together previously and were good friends. However, don't make use of her anymore. It would thwart her marriage. Everyone has their past; they have their own life journey. However, with the present situation, not saying anything about the past would be the right decision," said Chi-ling's mother.

Chi-ling's manager replied to the rumour, saying that she had not heard of the impending marriage and added that the model would be filming a movie this year.

Jerry's manager expressed that the actor did not know he was going to be asked about Chi-ling beforehand; crying was the natural reaction then. She also claimed that Jerry and Chi-ling are still friends.

sorry.... I just feel like slapping the old lady.... she seems like a gold digger to me... pushing her daughter to the rich man!

for sure, Jerry is not those type whom will make use of others to gain the advantage..... I feel is the other way round that he is always being made used by many.... 

the truth.... how the media could twist and twist the facts...

Jerry didnt cry when talking about Ms Lin when he guested at China Hunan tv Happy Camp in December 2010. He cried when talking about his mother who had a very hard time bringing him & his sister up as his father passed away when he was young. The Taiwan media twisted the fact that he cried for Ms Lin instead of crying for his mother. The Happy Camp episode where Jerry guested was shown on 1 January 2011 and anyone who have watched it can vouched that Jerry cried for his mother.

The one who cried was Ms Lin who guested at the same tv program in October 2010. The hosts read her excerpts of Jerry's 2010 pictorial where he talked about his past love, which till now he has never named. Ms Lin started crying when listening to the hosts reading from Jerry's pictorial.

When the Happy Camp hosts showed Jerry the clip of Ms Lin crying, Jerry was silent for a few minutes before answering that if he could not give a girl a sense of security, then its better for the relationship not to carry on. 

Ms Lin's mother have conveniently forgotten that 6-7 years back, it was her daughter who sent her handphone for repairs and forgot to delete certain pictures of her and Jerry in it. It was from those pictures that the media have from then fixed on them as a couple. And that all the rumours about them started again because of Ms Lin crying during her guesting on Happy Camp in October 2010. If Mama Lin wants to blame someone for blocking her daughter's marriage to another man or for bringing up the past, its her own daughter that she should blamed.

Mama Lin should watch this clip of her daughter before accusing anyone of blocking her daughter's marriage. In this part, the hosts were asking her about Jerry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGScd7VkIM&feature=related 

source: afspot.net/forum/

23/10/10 - Hunan TV Happy Camp - Lin Chi Ling

Guest lilsunxuxu

they are just so cute...  a Japanese fan was heartbroken when Jerry and his co-star, Janice kissed in "the Hopstial".

CR: http://afspot.net/forum/ and http://jerryfamilyus.proboards.com/

Source: udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/3500402.shtml
September 4, 2006

Summary only:

When Jerry and Janine had their emotional kissing scene at "The Hospital" many fans were heart-broken. A Japanese fan named sumile, kept up with the drama mood and drew a series of cartoon strips of "Japanese Love" from The Hospital. The comical plot and cute style gave net users some funny ice-breakers, and made it a popular thread to view. 

After the airing of Jerry and Janine’s kissing scene at “The Hospital,” last Friday’s episode featured Jerry and Linda’s kissing scene, making the fans continuously envious of Linda and Janine, that led Japanese fan sumile came up with a different plot in a cartoon strip of “So many rivals”, and eventually causing some loud cheers of laughter from other members. 

In Sumile’s cartoon strip, she drew both leads Jerry and Janine in bath robes, then followed with their kissing, while she cried like mad. The cartoon featured Linda joining her in the crying, and then Saya. Before they knew it, a long line up of ladies were crying with them and said, “I hadn’t thought that I had these so many rivals indeed!” 

Translated by Jerry’s Kingdom. Thank you for the credits.

:lol?: :tricky: :loool: 
sumile-c05-01.jpg
sumile-c05-02.jpg
sumile-c05-03.jpg
sumile-c05-04.jpg
sumile-c05-05.jpg
sumile-c05-06.jpg
sumile-c05-07.jpg
sumile-c05-08.jpg

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image 

682a9265jw1evjsq2dbqjj20yi0ekwh9.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq21dlgj20k00qo0vd.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq2dbqjj20yi0ekwh9.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq1lrtmj20k00qoq53.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq2sr7pj20yi0ee774.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq34l3aj20k00qoq5a.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq3ihwzj20yi0ej415.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq3ugqtj20k00qodia.jpg682a9265jw1evjsq47ueqj20yi0ecwh0.jpg 热播第十五天[威武]累计网络播放量已超过8亿,在Viki网站上线后,已经拥有了13国文字的翻译版本,成为点击量增速最快的剧目 带着他的新剧再次风靡全球[话筒]更多剧情讨论请戳:# # Hit the best ex-boyfriend fifteenth day [mighty] cumulative network player volume has more than 800 million, after Viki website on the line, already has 13 national languages of the translated version, become the fastest growing repertoire of hits! Jerry Jerry with his new play again swept the world [microphone]...from....weibo...29.09.2015....

.....Congratulation ,JERRY YAN !....2015....a great year for you...!....so   next project ?!....

Guest lilsunxuxu

热播第十五天[威武]累计网络播放量已超过8亿,在Viki网站上线后,已经拥有了13国文字的翻译版本,成为点击量增速最快的剧目 带着他的新剧再次风靡全球[话筒]更多剧情讨论请戳:# # Hit the best ex-boyfriend fifteenth day [mighty] cumulative network player volume has more than 800 million, after Viki website on the line, already has 13 national languages of the translated version, become the fastest growing repertoire of hits! Jerry Jerry with his new play again swept the world [microphone]...from....weibo...29.09.2015....

.....Congratulation ,JERRY YAN !....2015....a great year for you...!....so   next project ?!....

置顶 #最佳前男友#全网点击量突破20亿啦@言承旭Jerry @江疏影 @Ron吳卓羲 @米露 [鼓掌][鼓掌][噢耶][噢耶][转发][转发]撒花~~~希望大家继续多多支持#最佳前男友#,没看过的小伙伴继续补档,看过的小伙伴可以继续温习[偷笑]

005ZG58Agw1ew23hiucksj31kw1d77d8.jpg

per 14-Sep's updates on the My Best Ex-Boyfriend's weibo, viewer ships already hit 2billion... that's 2,000,000,000?!  ha too many zeroes..... loss count! 

fighting... hope more now... 

Guest lilsunxuxu

Jerry Yan Wishes to be Brave in Love Like His Character in "My Best Ex-Boyfriend"

Jerry yan. 

Taiwanese artist and member of the famous F4 boyband, heartthrob Jerry Yan (言承旭) has recently been appearing on our screens with his new idol drama My Best Ex-Boyfriend <最佳前男友>.

Regarding his "ex-boyfriend" role, Jerry Yan expressed wistfully that he is really envious of his character being able to go after whoever he loves and can bravely do so, and wishes that if only in reality, he could be able to love like that, that would be best. 

When asked if Jerry had thought about wooing ex-girlfriend Lin Chi-Ling (林志玲), he only replied that : "I would like a home, a family, I want to follow my heart's desires and take a chance to love"

~~

creds: oncc

7dbcf847gw1ewi9200pijj21hc0u0dlt.jpg7dbcf847gw1ewi91xzgvdj21hc0u0afc.jpg..a new face ... and a new face....handsome...!

热播第十五天[威武]累计网络播放量已超过8亿,在Viki网站上线后,已经拥有了13国文字的翻译版本,成为点击量增速最快的剧目 带着他的新剧再次风靡全球[话筒]更多剧情讨论请戳:# # Hit the best ex-boyfriend fifteenth day [mighty] cumulative network player volume has more than 800 million, after Viki website on the line, already has 13 national languages of the translated version, become the fastest growing repertoire of hits! Jerry Jerry with his new play again swept the world [microphone]...from....weibo...29.09.2015....

置顶 #最佳前男友#全网点击量突破20亿啦@言承旭Jerry @江疏影 @Ron吳卓羲 @米露 [鼓掌][鼓掌][噢耶][噢耶][转发][转发]撒花~~~希望大家继续多多支持#最佳前男友#,没看过的小伙伴继续补档,看过的小伙伴可以继续温习[偷笑]

per 14-Sep's updates on the My Best Ex-Boyfriend's weibo, viewer ships already hit 2billion... that's 2,000,000,000?!  ha too many zeroes..... loss count! 

....about the number....the news about 2 billions come from the weibo -  a chinese Twitter-..which includes  .. news and ratings from chinese  programs plus the big Todou....!

...and the news about viki number it's only from website from viki....!..the numbers it's very good from weibo and from viki....i hope !

for Jerry Yan and his team , it's a good sign !....the people like this drama but ...more importantly  ....i like it... and i'm ONE of this number....a big or a small number...!...

Guest lilsunxuxu

..a new face ... and a new face....handsome...!

....about the number....the news about 2 billions come from the weibo -  a chinese Twitter-..which includes  .. news and ratings from chinese  programs plus the big Todou....!

...and the news about viki number it's only from website from viki....!..the numbers it's very good from weibo and from viki....i hope !

for Jerry Yan and his team , it's a good sign !....the people like this drama but ...more importantly  ....i like it... and i'm ONE of this number....a big or a small number...!...

yes @corearen, I believe the 2billion numbers are only the platforms in China.... those outside China like Viki, are not added to the 2b... so thank you for your support, and also @carmens... hope she marathons... and catches up with you haha.. I thought you have already finished the serial :)

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005CuiXIgw1eh0939vvp6j30dw0ku77d.jpg..i like the pictures white and black  ...!....old and new !

...but now....the best quality....!...Jerry Yan...and the beginnings...!

716dbff2jw1ev81n3wf6dj20jp0jpgne.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81n65h0sj20dw0dwjs6.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81n2hh3gj20dw0dwq3t.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81n1249fj20dw0bgmy4.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81mz3t3jj20dw0brq3w.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81mrjdcij20dw0dw3ze.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81mwfh5yj20dw0dw3zo.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81mtt6efj20dw0bbwfa.jpg716dbff2jw1ev81msvc9ej20dw0dwmyf.jpg手控表示真的不能忍!![崩溃][崩溃]寺哥手太漂亮!![崩溃]怎么就能这么好看!![心][崩溃][心]Love those hands.Manual represents really can not endure! ! [Collapse] [collapse] Temple brother hands are too beautiful! ! [Collapse] how can so nice! ! [Heart] [collapse] [heart]..from weibo..19.08.2015...

Guest lilsunxuxu

..i like the pictures white and black  ...!....old and new !

...but now....the best quality....!...Jerry Yan...and the beginnings...!

手控表示真的不能忍!![崩溃][崩溃]寺哥手太漂亮!![崩溃]怎么就能这么好看!![心][崩溃][心]Love those hands.Manual represents really can not endure! ! [Collapse] [collapse] Temple brother hands are too beautiful! ! [Collapse] how can so nice! ! [Heart] [collapse] [heart]..from weibo..19.08.2015...

yes... his fingers are so nice and long... its the best part of him that he likes too <3

7f014b91jw1ewgp9m3i90j20hs0nhdhi.jpg7f014b91jw1ewgp9lacfgj20hs0npdi5.jpg7f014b91jw1ewgp9po0y2j20hs0mxtbh.jpg7f014b91jw1ewgp9q7vapj20hs0n1div.jpg超喜欢你,羞涩,不善言辞,但不经意间的一个笑容,还是温暖而迷人,让人心疼到骨子里的言承旭Super love you, shy, talkative, but a smile, inadvertently, or warm and charming, distressed to the bone Jerry...from weibo..today...

[爱你][爱你][爱你][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌]6d80456cjw1ewkby1hx2rj20fo0m8ac9.jpg6d80456cjw1ewkby3cbs5j20hg0m8wf0.jpg6d80456cjw1ewkby4xdq7j20c80kjjsg.jpg有一种流星叫做F4....有一种偶像叫言承旭。有一种粉丝叫全球言承旭家族。。有一种记忆叫做流星花园——致全球旭迷。很幸运自己能在最美好的时光遇上了老大。。勿忘初心陪伴一辈子走下去!!加油老大!!There is a meteor, called F4 .... There is a idol called Jerry. There is a fan of Jerry called global family. . There is a memory is called Meteor Garden - induced global Asahi fans. Luckily he can in the best of times met the boss. . Do not forget to go early heart accompany a lifetime! ! Come on boss! !..from weibo...today...30.09.2015..

Archived