Hinokio ヒノキオ (2005)

Starring: Kanata Hongo, Mikako Tabe, Maki Horikita, Sachie Hara

Director: Takahiko Akiyama

Genre: Kids

Certification: All

Runtime: 111mins

Distribution: Sponge

Language: Japanese

Satoru, a heartbroken boy who has withdrawn into his room for a year, uses a remote-controlled robot called "Hinokio" to take his first cautious, fearful step into the outside world again. He goes to school and finds fellowship. Then, through an encounter with a girl called Jun, he reconnects with humanity and feels once again the sensation of warm human touch. But Jun deeply desires to meet directly with the real Satoru, instead of meeting him through the robot. Satoru, who also wants to experience the world directly, activates the robot's sensation mode, exposing himself to moral threat. Jun risks all in an attempt to rescue him...

hinokio.jpg

SOURCE : ヒノキオ

ヒノキオ

ヒノキオ

ヒノキオ

ヒノキオ

ヒノキオ

Guest shinhaku

omg, i knew it, she looks like a middle school grader XD. So cute, i want to watch it, wonder if it has been subbed yet or if anyone has put the raw on ? XD

• 5 months later...
Guest Elinovy

I like this movie ^_^ I had just watch it today.Maki Horikita's face is very different in this movie.I prefer her to be chubby with short hair like she was now.Anyway, I like the robot.It was cool!

• 11 months later...

Archived