[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015-2016] The Legend of Zu 蜀山战记之剑侠传奇

sugarplum892

Guest icecreamforw_stv

hehe there's a synopsis somewhere that states whether she's his wife or not xD

Yeah, someone said that the whole village is fake, which is made up by lvpao, just for the stone, you know. It's like the truman show

@IMOmusings, I decided to give this a try although I haven't got over HQG yet. So far okay I guess. Ahhas good to see you here btw! LY looks so pretty in here. Her clothing and make up. Not sure if I can say the same about Nicky and William. I feel a bit iffy about William role here. Seems like it doesn't suit him lol 

@denden, I'm currently watching it on YouTube. If you just search for it as thuc son chien ky, the videos are not private. They have either in vietsub or dubbed Vietnamese. Hope this helps! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was pretty disappointed with this drama. The only saving grace of this drama is Zhao Liying and her awesome acting and styling. Personally I found her compatibility with Wu Gou much more interesting and fun than boring Ding Yin . William is naturally charming but he is so freaking boring and the ugly bangs probably rubbed me off the most. It's funny I found William most likable is when he was controlled by the blood demon and when he got rid of the bangs.

@visiopeia

Yes, it ends at season 5 which is episode 56 in the drama. I am very disappointed with Ding Yin. How could he betray Yu Wu Xin and marry Qing Yun. Yu Wu Xin has saved him so many times and sacrifices a lot for him and he is so heartless. No doubt he said he will repay her in their next lives but he has forsaken her in this life time. 

I am not sure if there will be a season 6 because both Ding Yin and Jing Wo did not really die but was sealed. If there is, I hope Ding Yin can really be together with Yu Wu Xin and treasure her. 

Archived