[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

'Goodbye mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Char Won are adorable off-screen!

moon-chae-won-lee-jin-wook_1456874840_af

DRAMAS  'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won are adorable off-screen

Upcoming MBC drama 'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook andMoon Chae Won were caught having adorable chemistry off-screen!

The drama revealed snapshots of the couple taking breaks in between filming, and both the actor and actress look very casual and comfortable with each other. The photos were taken during the cast's time filming in Taiwan. 

Are you excited for 'Goodbye Mister Black'? Stay tuned for the premiere on March 16!

lee-jin-wook_1456874863_2016030207322204

Source: allkpop

Note: err.. taiwan? Haha

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the relationship chart, what does the key say about the blue lines? There's only two, the dotted arc between CJW and MSJ (I'm starting to think along the lines of character names to get ready for the actual story), and the solid blue, doubled-arrow line between CJW and SWJ. Arrows at both ends signify a two-way relationship. The blue seems to convey the relationship is adversarial so I'm thinking the relationship between CJW and SWJ may not be friendly. Oh well, won't be the first time SJR plays a role that's quasi-adversarial to the main lead.

I love, love, love the stills of YIY. She's breathtaking and definitely a departure from her usual razor-sharp lady image. I'm a sucker for lacey things. I got this urge to go find my crochet hooks and thread!

ETA a PS to @Jillia Thank you for the translation of the rls chart! And your work is far, far from crappy!

23 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

if @beyaruth agrees for me to edit the character description, would be okay to include your translations? :) [will credit you of course]

Oh, no problem... please go ahead with it... I'm so thankful to everyone for the contributions and keeping this thread alive. :blush:  I'm just the starter of this thread and I'm really sorry that I couldn't contribute here anymore... But I'll visit once in a while and will surely watch this drama. Keep up the good work, friends / chingu! :wub:

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Thank you guys for all of the updates! They've released tons of updates today huh? Stills of our leads together, a dedicated site for GMB, video of script reading, official character charts, official charater descriptions.. I'm soooo happpyyyy, I actually wasn't able to concentrate on my work the whole day coz I keep on refreshing the pages of this thread..LOL! :phew: 

Special shoutouts to:

@Jillia captain for the english translations of those character descriptions and to @LyraYoo for that awesome layout and also for updating the 1st page of this thread...and also to @MAROSA_JIN @skyangel @marykarmelina and @mulberry9 for the links and news updates! You guys are the best! To my dearest @JinRose, thanks also for posting the link I gave but you really don't have to credit me as it was not mine..lol! Btw, poke @danzs01, c'mon show yourself here..bleh!

Anyway, while we're at it, just a question, just how many script readings do we have? I'm really puzzled with LJW's wardrobe and hairdo, same goes to KKW and YIY..

WVR2m73.png

But then again, CW and SJR outfits are the same..eh?? LOL! Someone enlighten me please..hahaha! 

I guess MBC has done a great job  today but we're still waiting for the poster and the long trailer right? gosh, can't wait! not to mention the presscon!!!!! doukana.gifI'm so excciittedd!!

17 hours ago, skyangel said:

ChaeWon is so darn cute there! luvluv.gif... Correct me if I'm wrong but this is by far the bubbliest character Chaewon will ever portray.. I'm so eager to see how she'll nail this one. 

17 hours ago, beyaruth said:

Oh, very nice character descriptions!... "I'm guessing" based on MCW's character description and as I saw her encounter with LJW (wearing his uniform) on the 3rd teaser is that she had pick-pocketed his wallet and had been caught by him... LOL!!! :D

You're probably right, Lol, the way they run together. aagghhhhh! I'm loving their interactions! CHEMISTRY bring it on!!!

Main Leads of Goodbye Mr. Black Continue Rocking their Character Visuals in New Stills and Preview

Posted on March 2, 2016 by ockoala

ogo.jpg

That all the promotional materials for upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama Goodbye Mr. Black look genuinely promising, the official stills more so than then first trailers for me, bodes well for this latecomer to the competitive time slot. 

Spoiler

Descendants of the Sun 

is already going well and judging by the noticeable ratings increase for 

Spoiler

Please Come Back Ahjusshi

from the first to second episode, that drama also isn’t to be counted out.

I remained so impressed with Moon Chae Won’s ability to pull off a boy cut and make it look feminine and chic, and it’s a nice twist in seeing the first stills of second female lead Yoo In Young that she has long hair for a change. It’s going to be an intense showdown between male leads Lee Jin Wook and Kim Kang Woo, and even those fans of the latter ought to be prepared to appreciate his charismatic acting but likely hate his antagonist character as a betrayer of friends.

Spoiler

logo1.jpg

Spoiler

ofgod.jpg

Third preview for Goodbye Mr. Black:

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/03/02/main-leads-of-goodbye-mr-black-continue-rocking-their-character-visuals-in-new-stills/#more-73329

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

Seo Woo Jin | Song Jae Rim

representative and chief-editor of online magazine "Panda" (?)

He entered law school at the best university at the top of his class. With his brilliant mind he double majored in journalism and broadcasting as well. He believes more in the power of speech and of the masses than law. Until here he looks like a man without any flaws but despite being smart he is hopeless when it comes to things like dating. Believe it or not, he has never been in a relationship with one woman. He has only one goal. He wants to face the irrationality in this society with fun and enjoyment and spread happiness and wants to shout "NO!" facing the dark and somber news.

OK. Can he be, like, for real? And could y'all send him over here to the US of A? We have way more than our fair share of irrationality in our society. Way more. While we have some trying to make our plight fun, and one in particular is doing his absolute best, there's just not enough happiness being spread around. Besides, Song Jae Rim is much easier on the eyes than John Oliver. :sweatingbullets:

Seo Woo Jin .... We need you for 2016. And possibly beyond.

'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won are adorable off-screen!

Upcoming MBC drama 'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won were caught having adorable chemistry off-screen!

The drama revealed snapshots of the couple taking breaks in between filming, and both the actor and actress look very casual and comfortable with each other. The photos were taken during the cast's time filming in Taiwan. 

Are you excited for 'Goodbye Mister Black'? Stay tuned for the premiere on March 16!

lee-jin-wook_1456874863_2016030207322204

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/goodbye-mister-blacks-lee-jin-wook-and-moon-chae-won-are-adorable-off-screen

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE...

52 minutes ago, andy78 said:

'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won are adorable off-screen!

Upcoming MBC drama 'Goodbye Mister Black's Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won were caught having adorable chemistry off-screen!

Thought they were filming in Thailand? Now they have moved to Taiwan ?

Archived