[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Of course MCW gets the question about cutting her hair. Her answer: she knows everyone loves (her with) long hair but she doesn't so that's why she cut it. :)

And this is the huge contradiction and mystery of MCW. She seems so soft and even nervous on the outside but deep down she's  iron woman. Keke. End of fangirling session. 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I love how she goes against everything and just does as she likes. :D

True. I almost loved that they asked them that question about the "other" drama. You could tell she was a bit taken aback at first, but then I could swear it sparked a competitive fire inside of her. And the rest of the cast and crew too. GMB--- fighting!!!!

Thank you all for sharing the links, photos and live narrations!!! Good night!!! ;)

18 minutes ago, tenshi12_stv said:

Yeaaahh! LJW is such a gentleman. :D :blush:

BTW Had they shown their long trailer? Wasn't able to start the conference. 

On the mbckpop YouTube page they released the whole press con 

i aslo missed the long trailer but saw it there 

starts at about the 8 min mark

Thank you @Jillia  and @coastalbreezefor recaps.. Noticed how LJW was all smiles throughout the presscon.. YIY and KKW were somewhat serious.. SJR is forever charming and MCW was on her usual self..shy then confident then back to being shy again..Oh sheezz her soft voice combined with LJW manly-boyish-casanova (sorry that's how I called it lol) is just love

:heart::heart::heart:

@1welikethat1 thank you so much for the youtube link! I also  missed the long trailer and it looks so good! 

Saw bits of the press con and Jin Wook and Chae Won were talking and then the reporter asked them a question about chemi haha! Those eagle-eyed reporters. :D

Also Chae Won was saying to someone off-screen she's cold and shivered. Then Jin Wook offered to put his jacket on her. Aw...what a sweetheart.:wub:

I missed it all but love the last set of images best!

mcw is beautiful in her short hair - short n sassy. Speak like a true honest tough cookie! 

Ljw - Wah!!! What more need I say!!! Cool !! As leader of the black pack! When he smiles oh boy!!!

I must say I love the bromance pic of Ljw n Kkw ! Most cheerful n natural. Awesome brotherhood ! De!! 

gmb fighting!!! Fighting ! Fighting!! 

Going home to watch  the full video over mbc official YouTube tonight!! 

The time change is happening at the wrong time. Totally missed the presscon that I wanted to watch. But thankfully :), many of you have been watching, and updating. Thanks @Jillia @Ginaaaa@ecs707a @MAROSA_JIN @coastalbreeze @LyraYoo @marykarmelina @jeonghyang @mulberry9  for your recaps, screencaps, updates and translations. And thankfully too :), MBC has a YT vid. Thanks   @1welikethat1 for info :) 

I love the gentlemanly act LJW did for MCW. So sweet of him, and so very like LJW. JJang! MCW seems kinda surp @mulllllrised but it warmed her heart, who wouldn't be? But MCW took it off almost immediately and returned the jacket back to LJW. Waeyo? Was she afraid of 'scandals'? Or too shy? However, if only this had happened in the beginning of the presscon cos... am I the only one feeling some shyness between these two during the couple photoshoot? To be fair, MCW was also shy with SJR during the photoshoot. Was it MCW who was having jitters? Ahhh...must be the inherent female shyness overtaking her professional actress' boldness. Thankfully :) though, it didn't take MCW too long to snap out of her girlish shyness and step back into her awesome actress shoes. Daebak! :wub:

I also love the chemie between LJW and MCW, and also the bromance between LJW and KKW. These two look like they prob will become buddies, if not already. But I must say, MCW looked so gorgeous and LJW so suave tonight. KKW(manly, I like this actor a lot too), SJR(looked so boyishly cute) and YIY(she should get her own main lead role soon, another awesome actress) - they all look good too :) I love this cast.:wub:

Team GMB Fighting! You already are as good, if not better than, the competition that you've been asked about. Hope GMB will attain awesome ratings which you are all deserving to have. Anticipating ...

wE5GGdV.pngevDEmW0.pngAKR20160314131200033_02_i.jpg

CR: YONHAPNEWS

(Goodbye Mr. Black) Lee, Jin-wook and Kim Kang-woo 'BROMANCE'

2016031401001197800082991.jpg

CR: ASIATODAY

(Goodbye Mr. Black) PD Han Hee "Expect a dramatic plot and emotional melodrama of revenge."

OIX6YTh.png

CR: ISPLUS/STARDAILYNEWS

52 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

I wish for BED scene!

Your wish will be granted. 

The only questions are

1. Which episode

2. Will they show when fake becomes real?

This is the fun of fake marriage, isnt it? Drop all the foreplay and dive into action. Maybe it's like the old days when arranged marriages were common. Couples get married, have children and hopefully fall in love. From the teasers it appears that Black and Swan already have good feelings towards each other, they are just skipping the calamities and tours and headed straight into matrimony. 

Typically I am the last to see chemistry between co-stars. I must say this couple and the bromance looked unexpectedly good. 

CW really stood out from all the press cons i have seen recently. Spunky, fresh and feminine. LJW carried the leading man look really well. I was wondering how he will fare against KKW but these two are going to be awesome. I keep saying I dont watch shows for the pretty but these two guys are making me fear that I will eat my words. Just don't go off the edge, show.

Archived