[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

Tough ratings. Tough tough time slot against DOS. Deserves to be watched! Great job all around.  I hope the crew keeps their spirits up.  It's unfortunate, too--didn't KBS or SBS initially sign on to do this drama and then drop it?  Wish it were competing on another night.  So happy to be able to watch GMB online! But I wish I could be there helping with the ratings push.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GMB is late starter. Ratings will move slowly and up perhaps when the 2 shows are done depending on the new drama. Perhaps many are watching online as they fall in same time slot. 

The black crew -  keep your spirits high and do what you do best. you have strong supporters out here!! 

Acha acha acha! Fighting!

Now what I'm afraid is happening to my beloved MCW's drama. Please guys tell me anything to do to raise this rating up tomorrow. I just don't want to lose this war so badly. :(:(:(:( Dots's too strong already when GBMB starts. 

Perhaps KBS and SBS are right dropping this drama to compete against DoTs. :(:( MBC and MCW please show them wrong!!!!

There is nothing we can do about the ratings. Nothing. All we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride. More than likely, the ratings may slowly creep up, then skyrocket once DOTS is over. As long as the writing and direction steers a steady course. :D

Chins up Black Minions. Nothing to be worried about!

6 minutes ago, Ginaaaa said:

There is nothing we can do about the ratings. Nothing. All we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride. More than likely, the ratings may slowly creep up, then skyrocket once DOTS is over. As long as the writing and direction steers a steady course. :D

Chins up Black Minions. Nothing to be worried about!

Agree! nothing to worry about....

We got a very good drama... as long as the director and writer continue to do a good job, who knows this maybe well known in due time...

we international fans might be of help by spreading the word... one good marketing is by mouth... so may make use of our tweets, shout outs, what more???

let's make this thread lively so that our positive vibes may uplift our GMB stars and crews!

A great start for episode premiere. I love how layered the first ep. It was intense, heartwarming, sad, and I'm already rooting for Kim kang Woo and Lee Jin Wook.

And for uri OTP, haha, already shipping LJW and MCW! I love how she's the light in this drama..

and for ep1 only has 0,1% difference with Come Back Mister? To be honest, I think Goodbye Mr. Black will gain ratings in future episodes.. Wed/Thurs night seems like a night for a meaty drama instead of comedy..

Lee Jin Wook is so handsome in his navy uniform.. too bad we dont get to see him much in it! MCW is so bubbly in this, I miss her a lot!

Hwaiting everyone! Like others have said, as long as the writing and direction are consistently good, the ratings can slowly claim up. It can start low but as long as it has good word of mouth, it will eventually get people's attentions. 

What puzzle me is the fact that the rating is so low..but why they are still on top 5 naver real time search until now? Hopefully, it means that those who didn't watch the pilot are interested enough with this drama to check out for more info

@hana_b wno need to worry whether others also type the same thing when they are recapping or if both posting at the same time. Just type and post like you usually do :). As for the link, backtrack the page, tzunami mama..look for @nonski post with a link.

Thank you @mulberry9 for pointing me towards the link and instructions shared by @nonski (thanks Nonski! Nice profile pic btw. I liked his character in SWP).

OK. I won't worry if my live blog post is a repeat then, :D. I have never done or read live blogging of a drama so I was curious. In case stars align one beautiful morning.

Happy watching everyone! And fighting, our beautiful and magnificent drama!!! :glasses:

Guest my2centsworth

Very impressed with this drama. And to think I almost passed it over to watch Pied Piper......lol   Great cast. First esp really got the story line started. Never a dull moment. Now I have just one question......how am I suppose to get any sleep at night with all these gorgeous men from this drama in my dreams.......:wub:

57 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I love these two so much... their entire exchange is just hilarious!! :D:D:D and I feel sparks already between them!

@Adwina Oltariani Aww I really love this scene too! The chemistry is so intense. Gosh! I love MCW And LJW . Fighting  Black Team!!! 

When I go home today from work I cook right away our dinner and so excited that I will be watching the EPISODE 1 , but I forgot that it's only 16th and I won't be able to watch it tonite coz it's a day late here in Canada. 'OH MY!!!' one more sleep foe me. didn't check Viki yet. So I browse  soompi n look at he pics again plus their prescon.

58 minutes ago, hana_b said:

Thank you @mulberry9 for pointing me towards the link and instructions shared by @nonski (thanks Nonski! Nice profile pic btw. I liked his character in SWP).

OK. I won't worry if my live blog post is a repeat then, :D. I have never done or read live blogging of a drama so I was curious. In case stars align one beautiful morning.

Happy watching everyone! And fighting, our beautiful and magnificent drama!!! :glasses:

you're welcome and yes, PSJ is my latest love bias :)

you need not worry what you write as long is it is the account of the drama.  the more the merrier.  i for one is not a valid recapper, i just recount the events since i dont really understand korean much. good luck!

I've been waiting since September'15 and finally i can watched ep.1 airing :bawling:

The story is better than i though.  LJW and MCW chemistry is so sweet and so real, they match very well. 

i loved the celebratory rap scene and panty scene, so funny and hilarious :w00t:

The bromance scene just made me laugh and sad at the same time...And the first time Kaya on scene LOL seeing cross eyes Halmoni Swan 

Thanks everyone for all the updates and recap, you all rock!  I'm really enjoy the live recap in this thread yesterday. :heart:

Can't wait for today episode. Black minions fighting! 

Black Minnions don't be sad..even if we behind on the rating we are provide by the GOOD pilot episode and strong acting from the casts. And what matters more is we enjoy the ride. LET'S support uri GMB team's till the end! BLACK MINNIONS figting! Lastly, thanks to Black is Back team on Viki. Thanks for subbing the show. :heart:

URGH we're still editing. 
Anyhow. If you guys want Korean media to know that we care about GMB, keep searching relevant terms on naver.com (in the search box)
Then click the magnifying glass sign. Repeat 

It'll make our show go up. 
It's how we feel and an easy way to let the Koreans know that people care about GMB. 

I think it's a given that DoTS will remain on the top spot and surely it will stay there until the end of its run; it has pretty much established a solid audience already. But Goodbye Mr. Black did an amazing job on its pilot episode. The story is quite compelling and the characters are all believable. Of course I wish them good ratings because that's how that money can come in. Hopefully the ratings can exceed 10% mark! Fighting!

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to watch ep 1 in full :) Although DOTS is one tough cookie, I'm very happy reading all the positive reviews. I at least hope the ratings will go steadily up, even only by small margins :)

GMB fighting!!!!!!

Archived