[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cha ji won looks awesome in No 1 uniform . Swan is really micheivious. Love the stills n the way mbc is slowly pushing out the photos. Different shots of same segment not revealing too much of story...

listen to wook in his new Veronica for London cf! Wow !

Guest HelloHailey

Lee Jin Wook is so HOT in the photo with Yoo In Young. Moon Chae Won is a real princess, she still doesn't look like someone who lives on the streets. She's a princess I love her . lookatthosecheeksandhersmile :heart::heart::heart:

@40somethingahjumma nice to see you here.

----------

omo lee jin uk look so gorgeous in that white military suit, I think they really cast the right person! :D I also think they make a right choice to cast Yoo In Young as his ex-lover since they really know and acted in another drama before, so there will be some familiarity. 

I was looking forward to this drama so much until Cheese in the Trap came along and "wreck" my life. hahaha. I must say I am not the sort that watch two dramas at the same time, so I am glad GMB came later, I am not even watching Descendants of the Sun yet. B)

Anyway counting down to the show!:)

Is this based on a webtoon?? Lately my experience with webtoon turned dramas have been quite awful so can anybody please give a brief summary about the characters from the webtoon here, just for a get to know who is who if not a problem, please!

6 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Is this based on a webtoon?? Lately my experience with webtoon turned dramas have been quite awful so can anybody please give a brief summary about the characters from the webtoon here, just for a get to know who is who if not a problem, please!

See the opening post on page 1, and also the first few afterwords. I think you'll find everything you'll need to get up to speed. The ladies here are doing a fabulous job keeping that opening post updated and fresh!

@irfa1314 Thank you! Lee Jin Wook looking so dashing in the white navy uniform. That smile and that look. Looking the hair. The pose. now  that's what we call an officer and a gentlemen. Ha ha.

And then the  fan made photos from post of @marykarmelina LJW as Black wearing the usual black and white.... black suit over white polo, his eyes speaks of sadness, anger, then determination  This drama is gonna have emotional  bearing on us. Such is the life of Black.

Counting the days for Goodbye Mr. Black! Anticipating.

I didn't know that the writer from Can You Hear My Heart and the PD from Maid is involved in this project, I liked both the projects so am really more optimistic now, I wish I could go and back read all the pages but can't. :(

One more thing, is this drama pre produced as in pre-shot because there's a lot of action scenes with some overseas location shoots so I was hoping it is?? 

MBC Plays Up Male Lead Bromance and Rivalry in New Stills for Monster and Goodbye Mr. Black

xiaus.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@mslee, @40somethingahjumma, great to see you here  !

Thank you everyone for updates.  @irfa1314, Loving these new official photos

Like this one as well...

mrblack_photo160308171140imbcdrama0.jpg

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I didn't know that the writer from Can You Hear My Heart and the PD from Maid is involved in this project, I liked both the projects so am really more optimistic now, I wish I could go and back read all the pages but can't. :(

One more thing, is this drama pre produced as in pre-shot because there's a lot of action scenes with some overseas location shoots so I was hoping it is?? 

LOL, yeah, reading 78 pages can be a bit tough on one's time. 

As far as I know, and others, please correct me if I'm wrong, GMB is not being touted as pre-produced like DOTS. But there was a month of filming in Thailand with MCW, LJW, KKW and YIY. We think most of the production work will be complete before the first air date.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤ D-8 ♤
1 hour ago, 1welikethat1 said:

OMG!!! Yahhhhhh...

Black~Swan!!!.

i could really look at these pictures all day!!!

Why does this picture look so hot to me????

Gosh, Moon Chae Won is soooo pretty in this pic... and it seems that Lee Jin Wook was captivated already..

So excited for more pics of these two couple... my black-swan!

When I was watching Lee Jin Wook  full interview 

look what I found 

image23990.jpg

He doesn't need to have abs or full pack of muscles  in GMB

for me he is already hot,good enough 

even though it would match his role

CANT WAIT!!!! GMB please come faster

2 minutes ago, mail3227 said:

Why does this picture look so hot to me????

Gosh, Moon Chae Won is soooo pretty in this pic... and it seems that Lee Jin Wook was captivated already..

So excited for more pics of these two couple... my black-swan!

Yes, you read my mind. I can feel the chemistry. I can't be more excited.

About abs!! Not sure if the Chinese sub is right but he was honest that he has abs but not that sort of very sculpted ones to show. 

I don't need flesh in my dramas. Seeing a little too  much of it in the recently may launched dramas. Nice to look at but does not add much nor critical to the story. 

Archived