[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HelloHailey
2 hours ago, jannedrumsit said:

I find it amusing that both Chae Won and Joong Ki are making a comeback now and their shows will be pitted against each other. I love both of them since Nice Guy days so I am glad that Descendants of The Sun's ratings are shooting through the roof (but I can't bring myself to watch it yet because I can't see Joong Ki with some other actress.. maybe next time) and I am hoping Goodbye Mr. Black will be able to do well also. So excited! I want countless kissing scenes too! :D

Fun fact: DotS actually broke KBS's record in recent years, which was previously held by The Princess' Man :D Moon Chae Won said in the press con that "Joong Ki oppa and I are friends and we cheer each other on". Considering how she seriously calls him Joong Ki oppa in mostly... everywhere, even in award shows and official interviews, I am pretty sure she really thinks fondly of him both as a man and a co-star, even though I don't think they date. She has more than once said that he has a great voice, and when asked several other times, she said she likes men with a good voice. She said all the best things about Lee Seung Gi when they were filming Today's Love, they got along so well, she was very comfortable with him but in the end, she still said Song Joong Ki was my best partner. So yeah, he must have made some really good and long-lasting impression.

What I really anticipate every time she took a new project is to see her paired with someone else that could have better chemistry than SJK and her. It has not happened yet. I would consider it record-breaking if it happens someday. I'm still waiting. Lee Jin Wook is adorable and promising. I will keep my hopes up.

And yep I agree he is a great kisser, like a professional one. Chae Won is superb, too but Lee Jin Wook smooches like a champion. It is the trend these days to have the first kiss scene early hehehe, they don't make viewers wait til episode 15 anymore. Sadly I feel that KBS is reserved, bed scenes would be unlikely.

3 minutes ago, evergreen said:

Nope @mulberry9, I don't think mine's working. :(I'll have a search o  google and see if works.

Thank you though you two. :)

aww, no worries i am currently working on a post on my wordpress on how to register to imbc.  that would solve,i will try to post it before the show.

Here's the written preview for episode 1

1회
내 이름은 차지원, 넌?

지원(이진욱)이 용재(이대연)를 구하러 갔다는 사실을 알게 된 선재(김강우)는 감정 이 북받쳐서 화를 낸다. 한편, 프로젝트 차 태국을 방문한 지원은 소매치기를 당하게 되고 그곳에서 카야(문 채원)와 만나게 되는데..

I think I found one on google it had an ad for radio star and that's an MBC programme right?. I don't think the one on youtube yesterday that I shared out is legit either. So if anyone wants it google "watch mbc live korea" and it's the 2nd website on the search results i'm using atm starting with Z. 

6uj15Cm.jpg

LyraYoo evergreen Jillia mulberry9 40somethingahjumma skyangel jannedrumsit andy78 mail3227 coastalbreeze Prettysup dhilamd anoosha Ginaaaa Mico Ricco angieknows_11 MAROSA_JIN sutcliff 1welikethat1 nuneo0708 HelloHailey mdnora gentlelily12 irfa1314 guiya beyaruth jongski JinRose hershlag mrdimples ruzikie ecs707a ihyw marykarmelina guiya nonski lotus mail3227 seungyeonyoosunrani Kasmic kathykel ina11 qwenli LavelyShai ariadna90 littleloony eeling_ljw evie7 napatzee irilight hninei moonlovesun bbong09 suchadiva42 Kehinde KJon LyeKIM Hannahmiriam milennic peggygordon rainsnow

Spoiler

It's really BLACK! Bad Live Stream! My poor soul!

77.gif

Spoiler

prkb6qcc.gif

I think I'm gonna give up on the live stream..as expected, I feel like I'm watching a powerpoint presentation with the slides and all! RIP PH net..lol! I'll rely on your recap guys! 

BTW, thank you @LyraYoo for the mention in the first page and also for creating a thread for our OTP, we'll try to be active there as well!

Thanks in advance to captain @Jillia @evergreen and harabojimastah @jeonghyang ..oh before I forgot what's with the aghassi turn ajhummassi turn halmoni you have for uri Chaewon/Kaya/Swan? Is that your new term of endearment for her?

also, welcome back mozquito @anoosha!!!

I'm so excited. Let's all enjoy this drama! GOODBYE MR. BLACK FIGHTING!!!!

Archived