[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mulberry9 I can't read Korean so can't register on imbc :sweatingbullets:. If you could pm us the other streaming link, that'll be great! Thank you so much! :D 
@beyaruth it's okay don't worry. Thanks for creating this thread in the first place, chingu :D. Also keep up on your good work on the 1n2d thread, I'll drop by sometime. ;)
Thank you @Lyrayoo for your updates on the 1st page and @marykarmelina thank you for your hard work over at viki! :)

Thanks @LyraYoo, your post added fire to my excitement for this drama...

Black now has my heart!... but can my Swan take all of this?????

Gosh! here I am again, will have to watch a drama without even understanding a word...

Thanks in advance for those who will be present here tonight for the live recaps....

You guys are the best!

I will most likely be just waking up to go to work by the time it starts, but hwaiting anyway to Mr. Black, Ms. Swan, Mr. Suave but a little evil, Ms. Damsel in distress, etc, etc. May this drama be daebak or at least leave all of the parties involved immensely satisfied. ;) (no clapping emoji on Soompi?)

Bye and a big thanks in advance to the live bloggers!!! :wub:

23 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm wondering about that as well, @jeonghyang! @obscuresalmon-hon! Where are you??? :D

I read an article about Lee Se-Mi who plays Cha Ji Won's younger sister Cha Ji Soo. It's saying she has a crush on Min Seon Jae since childhood but then she finds out that he had something to do with her father's death. And things will change.

Ohh! I see! Maybe she's very much busy in RL. It would be nice~ if she's here! The more the merrier.

This GIRL right? I guess she overheard the convo about the killing matter.

LLNlvqX.gif

Halmoni Kaya! Rubs temples! Headaches attack

c7fuSYi.jpg

Spoiler

Has been posted?

QkRa9uS.jpg

muvFu6b.jpg

Credit: MS Team Naver

Look Who is back for Moonieeeeeeee fiesta.gif

Can't wait for Tonight.Haven't followed any KDrama in a long time.But I'm back for Moon Chae Won&Lee Jin Wook.....The guy is such a great kisser.There better be lots of kissing in here. t2807.gif

@LyraYoo .... You are the best!!!!

And yeah, I can handle it. Can anyone else? :D

Y'all have fun watching live. Just a few more hours. Wish I could join in the fun, but real life interrupts.  Godspeed to the subbers over at Viki. @marykarmelina Hope y'all are rested. If there was a way, I'd be sending a food and coffee truck over to the team!!!

See y'all on the flip side!

I find it amusing that both Chae Won and Joong Ki are making a comeback now and their shows will be pitted against each other. I love both of them since Nice Guy days so I am glad that Descendants of The Sun's ratings are shooting through the roof (but I can't bring myself to watch it yet because I can't see Joong Ki with some other actress.. maybe next time) and I am hoping Goodbye Mr. Black will be able to do well also. So excited! I want countless kissing scenes too! :D

Thank you all for keep moving this thread so fast. I need to catch up later. Sorry for not being able to be more present here. I hope I'll be able to join you all later during the live broadcast of 1st episode :heart:

Just now, jannedrumsit said:

I find it amusing that both Chae Won and Joong Ki are making a comeback now and their shows will be pitted against each other. I love both of them since Nice Guy days so I am glad that Descendants of The Sun's ratings are shooting through the roof (but I can't bring myself to watch it yet because I can't see Joong Ki with some other actress.. maybe next time) and I am hoping Goodbye Mr. Black will be able to do well also. So excited! I want countless kissing scenes too! :D

And at the Dots press conference today, Song Joong Ki is all in black :glasses:

1 hour ago, mulberry9 said:

I know it won't be possible, but wouldn't it be nice if we could see more of halmoni kaya? like, for 2-3 episodes? I think I'm gonna love that halmoni.

Ohhh! My HALMONIIIIIII

qulgj6qo.gif

6wujbp6b.gif

41 minutes ago, anoosha said:

Look Who is back for Moonieeeeeeee fiesta.gif

Can't wait for Tonight.Haven't followed any KDrama in a long time.But I'm back for Moon Chae Won&Lee Jin Wook.....The guy is such a great kisser.There better be lots of kissing in here. t2807.gif

Heee! The Pervz Mosquito is back!

2ei6s4a2.gif

Looking Forward for those French Kisses!

LKhf9Gj.gif

Archived