[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

SJR staff posted this. Production  is on ninja mode. Spoilers are bleak :sweatingbullets:

Edit : additional photo of YIY as posted by @1welikethat1

Thanks for making it clear.. I saw that long ago when I browse for SJR's hashtags on IG but have no idea that the IG owner is Jaerim's staff

And btw OMG OMG I watched The Beauty Inside movie on  the airplane back from Korea and Lee Jinuk's appeareance there totally gave me the Christian Grey-ish vibe..And how does he always get the most awaited love scene?hahahah..it's like the director n writer choose him on purpose for that special scene..why?ehmmm maybe cause he's a good kisser?lol.na molla.. XoX.. Omo, I don't wanna betray SJR.. LJU, you're my 2nd favorite!Xixi

20150731_1438304475_76299100_1_99_201507

4 minutes ago, lotus said:

@seungyeonyoosunrani - can u tell me what your earlier Korean mesaage posting mean? Sorry I don't understand Korean.

hope someone can translate the dialogue in the third teaser... 

in the end of the trailer, jin wook said "can you wait for me?" (to Chae Won), but i said 'I can't wait'. :lol, :P

On 1/16/2016 at 7:08 PM, Jillia said:

@jeonghyang -chingu!!! Are you back for good?! happy-onion-head-emoticon.gifThank you posting the pics from @Madamtongy and everyone who took them! 

Our Chaewonnie is looking SO good and I love her hair and her style. It fits her character. And LJW is looking handsome as well. Love his hair! I feel like everything is about hair in this drama. I'm just happy they didn't give him the manhwa hair.

Both are looking good and I'm sure they will look good together as well.embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Aye! Aye! Captain @Jillia

Sowee! RL Kidnapped me! Been reading manga and watching anime! I'm totally back for my LOVES-Chae Won

Our OTP

* Black and White *

admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

VeuPzGG.gif

Spoiler

FTm0U3p.gif

4Iihcdz.gif

kTIDE8Q.gif

For GOOD! Yay!

evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Spoiler

@skyangel @irfa1314 thanks for those vids! @LyraYoo, thanks for the screencap and fb link! Yay! March 16 is coming! We're almost there!

@jeonghyang mastah..keep quiet!!! it's just a secret between the two of us!! Ljw himself doesn't even know he's my hubby..lol! And yeah, he's such a badass.. He almost kicked Chaewon's face..O.o lol! 

I can't comment much about the teaser..I've got mixed feelings tbh..I don't want to give any judgment yet but one thing's for sure.. I love seeing both Black and Swan together in one frame! Love that holding hands scene!:wub:

hey nice to meet everyone here. i like lee jin wook in 3 muskateers and moon chae woon is a great actress. not to mention fake marriage is one of my favourite troupe so i will watch this drama. moon chae woon looks beautiful even with short hair^_^

Archived