[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

3 hours ago, mail3227 said:

@mdnora thanks for the pics.... based on the pics, it seems to me that they are really close... so why the awkwardness all of the sudden?

actually, i didn't feel the awkwardness during their scenes together, its just that they do not have the chemistry....

and yes, i thought ljw treated mcw differently during their scenes together, specially in BTS, and during the premier (is that what you call it?)...

actually, his attention during the premier is focused on mcw....or maybe he is already into character of Black/ChaJiWon by that time... LoL:wub:

Q Actor with the best chemistry out of your various opposites, who do you like the most?

A (typical answer for recent drama co star) well i like my chemistry with swan (not mcw) the most

Spoiler

thanks for your insight @mail3227

i find it really odd that there was not much chemistry between the main lead couple

just my thought ,,, ljw was doing more of it ... trying very hard

and after watching mcw in tpm especially ,,,, i find it very odd that i can't feel her

there may be reasons like

1) the writer and director of gmb were more dynamic in justice scenes than romance (although i realised the second lead

couple's love story was more convincing in the end)

2) mcw had chosen a drama that required much more skinship than her previous ones .... so she was a bit stiff and uncomfortable with it

i maybe wrong ...  too because during the bts, she was definitely her real self, joking and giving her opinions ... being loud like her usual self ..... and my attention was actually distracted towards ljw more, he is such a fine actor

and one more thing i did notice with ljw's interviews, he would only mention his co star by their character name which he did, by calling her recently as swan not mcw ....

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, Lee Jin-wook was almost single-handedly selling the relationship in the second half of the drama. After Black confessed, minus the bit about his backtracking, he always came across as the more invested one. I felt Swan's longing in the Thailand scenes and a little bit after, but then she just kinda wilted. In certain scenes, she was positively uncomfortable to be in such close contact with him - at times, I could see her recoiling from him.

I think it's telling how careful he is about mentioning her and their supposed chemistry. Something probably happened during filming. Ahh the speculation :P

10 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

^ Yeah, Lee Jin-wook was almost single-handedly selling the relationship in the second half of the drama. After Black confessed, minus the bit about his backtracking, he always came across as the more invested one. I felt Swan's longing in the Thailand scenes and a little bit after, but then she just kinda wilted. In certain scenes, she was positively uncomfortable to be in such close contact with him - at times, I could see her recoiling from him.

I think it's telling how careful he is about mentioning her and their supposed chemistry. Something probably happened during filming. Ahh the speculation :P

I'm kinda side track, are you referring to MCW or YIY that LJW Careful in mentioning their supposed chemistry? OH MY WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY? BTW will they be include I BAEK SANG arts awards?  THANKS EVERYONE  FOR BEING A PART OF THIS DRAMA.

On 5/19/2016 at 9:09 PM, jeonghyang said:

Am I the only one who enjoys his hysterical-maniac-wicked LAUGH?

Reveal hidden contents

2lJjI7T.gif

Reveal hidden contents

5cMefmz.gif

@nonski noona! The drama is about to end... Where are you? Miz yah!

- EPISODE 20 -

Reveal hidden contents

cjVpom8.gif

GvuHUVU.gif

npumLJQ.gif

aw sorry my dear black minions, it's been like ages since i opened soompi and yeah i missed you too my dear dongsaeng @jeonghyang, sorry that i wasn't able to finish this with all of you.  anyways it had been a fun experience watching GMB with all of you and i hope to see everyone in some other dramas in the future.  GMB is one unique experience.

6 hours ago, tenta812 said:

I'm kinda side track, are you referring to MCW or YIY that LJW Careful in mentioning their supposed chemistry? OH MY WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY? BTW will they be include I BAEK SANG arts awards?  THANKS EVERYONE  FOR BEING A PART OF THIS DRAMA.

Moon Chae-won. I don't believe Lee Jin-wook has spoken about Yoo In-young, but I may have missed something.

Anyway, pretty sure none of their performances are Baeksang worthy.

Thank you to all Black Minions here as your comments, analysis, gifs, stills, bts, related information make watching GMB so much more interesting for me! At the end, justice was done, those who deserved punishment were punished, those who should reflect what they did wrong, reflected and moved on to be better, and the happy ending for Black and Swan! I will cherish their beautiful love story and how adorable they were together. 

Goodbye friends, till we meet on another thread.

So glad I was able to finish this drama (marathoned the entire series :sweatingbullets:)... so thankful to the writer for giving us a happy ending... although I felt the writer rushed the story at the end. I like the whole cast... I just wished the writer could have done better with the story but nonetheless I appreciated the sweet romance of OTP.

Sorry, guys for coming back here just now coz I was really restraining myself from seeing spoilers and I really couldn't bear to experience the suspense (the roller coaster ride) and I'm really impatient to wait every week for the latest episode with all the cliff hangers... I back-read some pages looking for BTS videos but my finger gets bruised from scrolling down, so I wish someone could help me / tell me all the links for BTS videos. Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive by sharing your thoughts/ opinions, photos and videos. I wish to see MCW again in a drama before the year ends and hopefully with a better one. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived