[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that i have seen the trailer i'm becoming more intrigue by this moorim high school. It  certainly has a different feel to it than other high school kdrama i have seen in the past months. The setting and richard simmons kicking of  the casts in action made it more appealing.At first i wasn't too happy seeing Hyun Woo in blond ash hair color but once i' saw the trailer it made perfect sense. It suited his character.... now i'm totally invested in this drama. So looking forward to it :wub:

This drama seems very different/interesting~ but of course, in a good way ^^

Does anyone else think that the main cast in their official individual character posters all look like they have super powers or perform magic?

That's just the image I get, lol

3 hours ago, loai said:

This drama seems very different/interesting~ but of course, in a good way ^^

Does anyone else think that the main cast in their official individual character posters all look like they have super powers or perform magic?

That's just the image I get, lol

This drama will be similar to X-Men from the Marvel comic.

In X-Men, the Xavier's School is setup for gifted people to train them in controlling their powers and if necessary, use their special abilities against villains.

Hyun Woo as a pop idol ... OMG he's really rocking this new hair love it :wub: . The second teaser was a bit weird more like behind the scene shots. We got clearer view of the school this time and it sure was totally unconventional. It's more like Martial Arts academy ... i saw no books in sight hahaha...It's more like a temple out in the woods rather than a high school. I don't think i can survive in a school like this :sweatingbullets:

Archived