[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

Guest kiyeujay

First I watch bc of Huyn Woo,  but So far, i seriously like this drama, ha ha,  i like the fresh plot, more actions, maybe this drama s like more Japan or Taiwan's style, so i guess Knets dun like it much, I hope rating can increase for the sake of HW first lead role  :) . I like Shi Woo w Sun- ah 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I intended to watch this drama once they have ended as I thought this drama is on the dark side coz of the poster. And also I'm currently watching other dramas but because I need something to distract while waiting for the next episodes to air, I decided to give a peek at this drama to see if it is worth waiting.

Oh boy! I love the OST!! I'm not a fan of VIXX so this is a surprise to me coz they are good. I thought Hongbin in a rookie actor until I read his profile and found out that he is a VIXX member. He looks good :wub:

To some the drama can be a bit absurb. The CGI may have its flaws and looks fake but other than that this drama is worth watching especially the fighting scenes at the end of episode 2 which I can never have enough of!

@LavelyShai the written preview is out from KBS website. Need a translator here..

시우(이현우 분) 는 순덕(서예지 분)을 크게 오해하고, 억울한 순덕은 답답하기하다. 자신을 일부러 골탕 먹인다고 생각한 순덕 때문에 약이 오른 시우는 더욱더 날카로워지고, 급기야 최하급반으로 떨어진 치앙(이홍빈 분) 과 함께 허드렛일을 하다가 감정이 폭발해 몸 싸움을 벌이고 마는데..

Hi everyone! I recently made a first impression on the drama on my blog. I loved the first two episodes by the way and can't wait for more!

First Take: Moorim School

moorim1.jpg

When I first saw the Moorim School poster, I could sense the potential fun that will come in our future. While last year I had a particular aversion to high school dramas, I think this particular one might be my re-entrance. How could it not? It features a magical school teaching martial arts. It's genius. Let's see if they manage to keep the campy-ness till the end.

I watched the first two episodes just yesterday.

I really loved it ! This drama just has everything I like : a special school, martial art, magic (OMG, I want more special effect), girls who can stand for themselves (well, so far at least), a hint of conspiracy (I wouldn't be watching drama if I didn't like that), romance which for now isn't anoying (at first I was worried about whether there will be a love triangle or not but thanks god it seems there won't be. So I am begging whoever wrote the story to not put a love triangle, please. Don't do that to me), Bromance <3 <3 (I can already see how the two of them are slowly going to be close, aww there are so cute being so childish), the fight scenes (I was going to cry when they ended the episode there)...etc. I pretty much fell in love with this drama and the characters.

Honestly, I don't expect much from the plot. I mean, this the kind of drama just for entertainment and it does a good job at it. So, even if the plot is not that original, as long as they don't drag it out and don't uses too much annoying stereotypical situations, I think I will be good and will be able to enjoy the show (and those abs, it's so obviously fan service :D)

Moorim School Episodes 1 & 2: The Introduction

by Amy Gephart on Thu, Jan 14, 2016

21399a5d-dcfa-4d6e-957c-7e0716019979.PNG
 0  5152  67

Wow! What an introduction to the people at Moorim School! We're all intrigued and excited to talk about it so join Logan, Ahjummah, and Amy as we discuss what is and the possibilities at Moorim!

Just watched the first two episodes. From the name and plot description, I wasn't expecting much. The first episode wasn't very eye-catching, but I think I'm hooked after watching the second episode. Now I kind of regret not waiting till the drama to end before starting, because now I have to wait. 

Moorim School OST- ALIVE by VIXX is out...

sadly i can't find any dl/streaming links  (it's just released 11 minutes ago):bawling:

-edit-

Oh yes! the one song from Shiwoo's flashback of CEO is indeed Run... 

i thought Z.Hera's song is the one from the 2nd episode before Shiwoo and Chiang's fighting scene.. (turns out the song is from 1st ep., concert)

so far 3/7-8 song that i heard from 2 episodes are released... I'm not familiar w/ track 3 though it seems they haven't used it in the previous episode

cr. moorim2016

@counsel05 the song you are looking for isn't released yet... i hope it will be released next week along w/ VIXX-King and the other song by a girl (lyrics of it is like this : Here comes the fire(?))

I wasn't planning on watching this drama at all. Didn't seem appealing to me. But i decided to give it a try, and I'm HOOKED. Was not expecting that! Love soundtrack so far. I gotta admit, some of the random english lines and scenes got me like, "LOL WTF DID I JUST WATCH"? haha. either way i enjoyed the first two episodes! 

'Moorim School' Lee Hyun-woo vs Hong Bin in training match

Spoiler

photo676247.jpg

On the third episode of KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Moorim School', Yoon Si-woo (Lee Hyun-woo) and Wang Chi-ang (Hong Bin) had a training match to decide which one out of the two would have to leave the school.

Yoon Si-woo and Wang Chi-ang got into a fighting stance to start their match in the middle of the arena, after the students at the school provoked the two to face each other in a training match. In the next scene, the two showed off their glamorous action and the students made noise to cheer the two. It seemed that Yoon Si-woo and Wang Chi-ang proved their martial art skills#.

However, all of their glamorous actions happened only in their imagination. The actual fight was completely differently than their imagination. The match between Yoon Si-woo and Wang Chi-ang was something you would describe as a 'dog fight'. They bit each other's arm and their excessive defense moves made the spectators laugh so hard.

The two got caught fighting by teachers in the end. It led them to be responsible for all the cleaning and laundry duties as a result.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-moorim-school-lee-hyun-woo-vs-hong-bin-in-training-match-90512.html

For some reason i have the feeling that Shiwoo entered another dimension(or inside a barrier,maybe even the one created by his father) after he separeted from Chi Ang in the forest and he's not in the normal forest as the later one...Maybe that's why he encountered the wolf or supernatural animal...Still if so, don't know why the drone could follow him...for sure that animal doesn't look like a normal wolf...i think he can sense the power inside of Shiwoo or identity,looking at the preview it sure looks like the creature followed Shiwoo,maybe he's a guardian of some sort,curious what about the power of the jewel,the one he has on his necklace,most likely is one of the ones his parents were hiding..i'm also curious if his ear problem is connected to his powers ...love the OST a lot,especially "Run"

1 hour ago, Vannyah M said:

Hello! I`ve just started watching Moorim High it`s interasting and I love Ost. But i am little confused so i have to ask are Shi Woo and Soon Deok siblings or not? I didn`t get that.

I tend more thinkng that the Director daughter might be his sister if so...it's the same little girl from ep 1 which he was protecting in the forest in the beginning and as well as ep 3 when the man in the hospital was having the flashback(most likely ShiWoo father)...seems kinda clear that the Director of Moorim was friends with Shiwoo family but i'm more curious why he run only with the little girl and not with the two,he didn't find the little boy or what,or the kids were in diffrent locations when those men came after them,more likely he kept the girl and raised her ...More likely after the jewels the family was told to hide...The Director daughter seems to connect with Shiwoo,or maybe that's my idea...Remember when she sensed the fire in the meditation room and he remembered/saw the scene with the burning house(curious if someone set the house in fire to cover the murder or ShiWoo set it)

Archived