[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

OH I love super super love the first ep !!! came for LHW with no high expectation , but it end up better than what i had expect !! love lee hyun woo as Shi Woo damnnn the angsttt ! hongbin also did a fairly good job , altho he's still a bit on the stiff side.. (?) but no probbb because he's rocking it ! lol.

and seo ye ji mann she's real pretty ! tbh , at first i was like i don't want shi woo to end up with her , because she's already in BB's lets not fall in love with GD AND DAMN THEY ARE SO SWEET TOGETHER i don't want her to end up with another of my favourites :( but they look so cute together i can't wait for ep 2 !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First drama for me since November! There’s something in this drama that made me watch it despite knowing nothing lol just saw it subbed and just watched. So opposite of Nov/Dec dramas for me,no curiosity or motivation even though I read their wiki storylines. First episode shows promise so I will be staying on this drama so Plot please, please be beautiful like Lee Hyun Woo’s puppy eyes! 

Hello guys.Decided join this thread.Like this drama it have a good start Not boring. I came in low expectations but it turn Better for something like this. The editing look great believable for magical and action.for acting wise just OKAY for The idol actor..Im sure they will improve Each after each episode.And story wise hope Its have a thick plot because its 20 episode drama and i dont know where it will going i hope they dont drag it too much.

MOORIM SCHOOL FIGHTING!

just watched ep 2.

I'm gonna be honest but the only good thing in this drama is Lee Hyun woo and maybe Jung Yoo jin LOL. Hongbin is okay but his acting is a bit forced and Alexander annoys the hell out of me with his English TT_TT 

But Lee Hyunwoo though... his acting has always been good and I did wonder why he chose this drama which is a bit...shaky in terms of plot and the limited capacity of Korean production teams right now with fantasy/action dramas. But oh well, one more role in his repertoire~ 

So far I find the series quite entertaining, but for some reason I'm annoyed with all non-korean students/teachers. They (especially the blond girl) make everything seem so awkward and unnatural. 

3 hours ago, luv2pm4ever said:

I just come up with idea that SW is a son of principal and brother of Suh Ah. Cuz the person who die in fire was his mother and in the beginning of 1 episode we have some chase scene where princial run away from some bad people.

It seems to me that she is not his real daughter and he just saved her. But it's an interesting idea. Shi Woo has some super powers as well as the principal.

4 hours ago, supreme1 said:

just watched ep 2.

I'm gonna be honest but the only good thing in this drama is Lee Hyun woo and maybe Jung Yoo jin LOL. Hongbin is okay but his acting is a bit forced and Alexander annoys the hell out of me with his English TT_TT 

But Lee Hyunwoo though... his acting has always been good and I did wonder why he chose this drama which is a bit...shaky in terms of plot and the limited capacity of Korean production teams right now with fantasy/action dramas. But oh well, one more role in his repertoire~ 

Totally agree.

ROFL HAHAHA ! Alexander's english is bothering me so much, I laugh every time !! Honestly, the plot and the way they film the drama is a bit weak comparing to other drama in this genre. Sometimes, I feel too much " blank space" in some scenes, like maybe they need to add some music I don't know hahaha !!! That's what I feel anyway. 

I'm worried that they would cut off the length of the episodes, someone says it's a 20 episodes drama ? WELL THIS IS PERFECT REALLY !!!! because I love this, but I hope it will stay like that !! In fact I find something intriguing in this drama maybe it's because I want to see how Shin Woo's character will develop and how the romance will unfold BWAHAHAHA!!!! I love Sun Deok and Shin Woo actually kkkk !! :phew: . I hope it's pre-recorded too because I don't want viewers' influence on the drama. Does anyone know the rating anyway just for information ? :D

Anyway, I found a drama that I like, unfortunately school is starting and BUAAAH ! It will eat my time so much, starting from next week :(

14 hours ago, Seiran029 said:

woah ~ very interesting 1st ep, more than what I was expecting :D .. I'm not really into fantasy elements, but this one got me hooked for now :blush: ..

LOL .. it's still 1st ep only and I've already started shipping my OTP's :lol: ..

I'm also shipping the mermaid more with CA for now, and the I think a power couple with SW and headmasters daughter is a great idea ;) .. but the chances are almost zero for the OTP's I'm shipping now :( .. you know mermaid is the leading lady here and she'll probably end up with SW the main lead .. I hope by the next episodes I'll be able to change my mind or else I've to suffer from a second lead syndrome :sweatingbullets:

Oh @Sieran029, thanks for correcting my misconception about who the female lead is. So from 2nd Ep I can see that Mermaid is the  heroine to SW hero.  I thought 2nd ep was a bit slow, would of liked more super natural abilities to be displayed.  I need to watch with subb to either ship mermaid with SW or suffer 2nd lead shipping!!! 

Moorim School

ss1.jpg

news 1 - Naver: 'Moorim School' Lee Hyun Woo and Hongbin take Alexander's challenge and show off their martial arts skills

1. [+1,261, -24] I thought I was gonna collapse from laughter when the pieces of food were flying all over the place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+943, -8] Alexander should keep speaking in English because it's too funny when he speaks Korean

3. [+790, -50] So cringeworthy but I can't stop watching it

4. [+629, -27] Lee Hyun Woo's better at this than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ

5. [+439, -9] Seriously, the pieces of food flying everywhere..

6. [+221, -7] I must admit this is funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I cried laughing when they were kicking away those fried pieces of food into the airㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hongbin and Lee Hyun Woo looked handsome in that part

7. [+189, -4] I thought this was a piece of crap at first but it's addictingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is up with food flying everywhere though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+172, -6] Such a stupid drama but why can't I stop watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+209, -19] Am I the only one who thinks this is fun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ

10. [+120, -7] I think I like this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop watching ㅋㅋㅋ

Nate
1. [+238, -7] Before, I only knew about Park Bogum as a Lee Hyun Woo lookalike... Proves how an actor's choice in projects is important

2. [+226, -12] Is Hongbin's role model Jang Suwon?

3. [+140, -9] What does Hongbin do?

4. [+21, -3] 'Magic Kid Masuri' was a much better show than this. Lee Hyun Woo's not a bad actor but he doesn't have a good eye for dramas. His agency is the problem. He's wasting his talents here

5. [+18, -4] The drama makes no absolute sense but I can't stop watching ㅋㅋ

cr.kkuljaem

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/01/spoilers-cheese-in-trap-glamorous_12.html

I feel the almost same as those knetz (aka, only the first part of the sentences), at first I wanted to give it a try, but, after ep 2, no matter if I take it seriously or not, the secondhand embarrassment is way too much in this drama, and neither the pretty face of the actors nor the story can save this mishmash... :( I really wanted to give it some credit, but, it's so ridiculous.

3. [+790, -50] So cringeworthy but I can't stop watching it

8. [+172, -6] Such a stupid drama but why can't I stop watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+18, -4] The drama makes no absolute sense but I can't stop watching ㅋㅋ

Episode 2 recap-opinion :)

Moorim School ~ Episode 2 Recap ~ Dramajjang

MoorimSchool2RecapDramajjang

“The basis of meditation is looking into your inner self.
Think of it as opening up the acupuncture point
And receiving the energy from the sky.
Feel the energy around, wake up your whole body.
Take a deep breath in and out.
This is how you get ready to receive life energy.”

Read more here: http://dramajjang.co/2016/01/13/moorim-school-episode-2-recap-dramajjang/

Archived