[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched the youtube clips .. and wow really promising ep :lol: not to mention all those shirtless scenes of our hot leads :phew::rolleyes: 

BTW anyone knows about the rating ?! looking at knetizens comments I've a bad feeling about it .. I hope it won't turn to be like SGG which got very low rating despite being one of the best 2015 kdramas :( !!

@LavelyShai Yes, viki has bought the rights and now 66% has been already subtitled. So I guess, tomorrow I'll be able to watch it!

Well, since I am a teacher, school dramas are interesting to me... it seems I can never really leave the school world!:grin: 

If people don't like the drama because of scifi-elements, then why did Harry Potter get so popular? I love Harry Potter and the stories always evolve around school! So this makes the story intriguing.

However, I hope that this drama has a solid script and the writer doesn't change the story in order to get more viewers, just like school 2015: who are you?

THIS IS SO COOL !!! I'VE SEEN THE RAW AND I LOVE IT ALREADY !!!! GUYSSSS COUNT ME IN !!!! :blush:

now @bebebisous33 that's what I'm afraid of. I knew this one drama which was reduced in number of episode because the rating was not so great ! I'm already love this though ! I hope the cast and the writer won't be disappointed :(.  

59 minutes ago, Seiran029 said:

just watched the youtube clips .. and wow really promising ep :lol: not to mention all those shirtless scenes of our hot leads :phew::rolleyes: 

BTW anyone knows about the rating ?! looking at knetizens comments I've a bad feeling about it .. I hope it won't turn to be like SGG which got very low rating despite being one of the best 2015 kdramas :( !!

What did they said about the first episode? :o

6 hours ago, Seiran029 said:

The comments are way too negative... as for me. I'm here for Alexander Lee Eusebio LMAO, the last time i saw him was in God's Quiz as the kid who has a Sleeping Beauty Syndrome (Klein-Levin syndrome):D

I don't have any plan to watch this until they cast Alexander *facepalm* (i was 50-50 when Hyunwoo was cast, since this smells messed, sorry:sweatingbullets:) and some of the foreign cast (Abnormal summit guys, Z.hera, Shannon williams)... so in case for me, the only way for me to enjoy this is to not expect anything at all and treat this show like the taiwanese series, K.O. series, Brown Sugar Macchiato, The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries.

Truthfully i haven't watched the episode... i will wait until episode 4... so i can't really comment about the acting and story yet:sweatingbullets:

oh BTW~ the ost is JJANG~ 

VIXX- ALIVE

VIXX- The Kings

credit to owners

Annyeong everyone :)

Hi @bebebisous33 chingu, you are here. I'm gonna watch this drama...will start Ep1 when I get home from work. I like both male leads, so definitely going to watch. Lee Hyun Woo is one of the young actors that I like. As for Hong Bin..well VIXX is one of my fave Kpop group, so definitely want to support him :wub:

It was a strange first 30 minutes, but oh boy it gets good. I like the magical aspect of this drama, its a guess who is the all important "The One" I hope its our sweet idiol hero Shin Woo.  The heir  Chi Ang guy seems arrogant but he has a softer puppy love side to him which is funny to watch.  I hope it continues with the mystery, magical, martial arts and mythical themes throughout its run.

Spoiler Alert:

I'm intrigue and curious as to exactly how Moorim School came about and why was the headmaster chased at the very beginning? Was it that those guys wanted to kill the child? Is the daughter of the headmaster and maybe our hero idol Shin woo the Ultimate power couple?

I really want the Mermaid and the heir Chi Ang to have an sweet puppy adoring love, with kickassness involved in their relationship.

2016 has started off with some very good genre drama's I love Monday's & Tuesday all thee best dramas are out, but that means for the rest of the week I'm bored, except for haunting and reading evryones lovely views and obsession of my favourite dramas at Soompi.  Thank you all :D

woah ~ very interesting 1st ep, more than what I was expecting :D .. I'm not really into fantasy elements, but this one got me hooked for now :blush: ..

4 hours ago, gregandchau_at_gmail.com_stv said:

It was a strange first 30 minutes, but oh boy it gets good. I like the magical aspect of this drama, its a guess who is the all important "The One" I hope its our sweet idiol hero Shin Woo.  The heir  Chi Ang guy seems arrogant but he has a softer puppy love side to him which is funny to watch.  I hope it continues with the mystery, magical, martial arts and mythical themes throughout its run.

Spoiler Alert:

I'm intrigue and curious as to exactly how Moorim School came about and why was the headmaster chased at the very beginning? Was it that those guys wanted to kill the child? Is the daughter of the headmaster and maybe our hero idol Shin woo the Ultimate power couple?

I really want the Mermaid and the heir Chi Ang to have an sweet puppy adoring love, with kickassness involved in their relationship.

2016 has started off with some very good genre drama's I love Monday's & Tuesday all thee best dramas are out, but that means for the rest of the week I'm bored, except for haunting and reading evryones lovely views and obsession of my favourite dramas at Soompi.  Thank you all :D

LOL .. it's still 1st ep only and I've already started shipping my OTP's :lol: ..

I'm also shipping the mermaid more with CA for now, and the I think a power couple with SW and headmasters daughter is a great idea ;) .. but the chances are almost zero for the OTP's I'm shipping now :( .. you know mermaid is the leading lady here and she'll probably end up with SW the main lead .. I hope by the next episodes I'll be able to change my mind or else I've to suffer from a second lead syndrome :sweatingbullets:

Archived