Profession: Actress and model

Birthdate: 1993-Dec-25 (age 19)

Birthplace: Nagoya, Japan

Height: 163cm

Star sign: Capricorn

Blood type: A

Family: Sister

Talent agency: Oscar Promotion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV DRAMAS  

Otomen (Fuji TV / 2009) - Kuriko Tachibana

Liar Game 2 (Fuji TV / 2009-2010) - Hiroka Saeki

Gold (Fuji TV / 2010) - Akira Saotome

You Taught Me All the Precious Things | Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta (Fuji TV / 2011) - Hikari Saeki

Asuko March! | Asukou March! ~Kenritsu Asuka Kougyou Koukou Koushinkyoku~ (TV Asahi / 2011) - Nao Yoshino

Taira no Kiyomori (NHK / 2012) - Tokiwa Gozen

W no Higeki (TV Asahi / 2012) - Mako Watsuji / Satsuki Kurasawa

Breathless Summer | Iki Mo Dekinai Natsu (Fuji TV / 2012) - Rei Tanizaki

Flat Out Tokyo Girl | Tokyo Zenryoku Shoujo (NTV / 2012) - Urara Saeki

The Weather Girl Knows | Otenki Onee-san (TV Asahi / 2013) - Haruko Abe

Clinic on the Sea | Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo (Fuji TV / 2013) - Nurse Mako Togami

Senryokugai Sosakan (NTV / 2014) - Chinami Umiduki

Zero's Truth: Forensic Medical Examiner Matsumoto Maou | Zero no Shinjitsu - Kansatsui Matsumoto Maou (TV Asahi / 2014) - Maou Matsumoto

The Perfect Insider | Subete ga F ni Naru (Fuji TV / 2014) - Moe Nishinosono

Age Harassment (TV Asahi / 2015) - Emiri Yoshii

Fragile (Fuji TV / 2016 ) - Chihiro Miyazaki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOVIES 

The Cherry Orchard: Blossoming | Sakura no sono (2008) - Maki Mizuta

For Love's Sake | Ai to Makoto (2012) - Ai Saotome

Rurouni Kenshin (2012) - Kaoru Kamiya

Love for Beginners | Kyo, Koi wo Hajimemasu (2012) - Tsubaki Hibino

Crayon Shin-chan: Serious Battle! Robot Dad Strikes Back | Eiga Kureyon Shinchan Gachinko Gyakushu no Robo Tochan (2014) - Teruyo Dandanbara (voice)

Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno | Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Taika Hen (2014) - Kaoru Kamiya

Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends | Rurouni Kenshin Densetsu no Saigo Hen (2014) - Kaoru Kamiya

Clover | Kuroba (2014) - Saya Suzuki

Terra Formars | Tera Fomazu (2016) - Nanao Akita

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised why this thread has no replies? TaKei Emi is gorgeous and sweet girl

Wow just found this thread... Emi is beautiful indeed.

Maybe we must move this thread to global celebrities @PuiZhen and @Nevi99 like other japanese actor-actress

WELCOME TO THE THREAD  GUYS:D SHE'S DEFINITELY A NATURAL BORN BEAUTY :w00t:

..UM DO YOU KNOW A LINK OF SCAN PHOTOS OF EMI'S BLOOM PHOTOBOOK?

tumblr_nswlwlqhdq1rt8sopo1_250.gif

Guest hiranade

Nice meet you here @Nevi99 , sorry i dunno yet the link of bloom photobook. Agreed with you, Emi is effortless beauty, even without make up she still so pretty. 

Guest hiranade

He he...we meet again @pechumori, yeah i just notice this thread when spazzing in japanese thread. Glad nevi99 makes this thread^^ yeah emi deserves this *_*

Actually this is the first  thread that I created so I'm glad you guys like it :phew:

I hope more people will find this thread to spread the love of our gorgeous lady ^_^

So sad I only have few sources for any updates to our girl. :tears:

• 3 weeks later...

Very happy to find a thread for this outstanding actress.  She never ceases to amaze me, all the very different roles she has played she seems to just disappear into them.  I hope you'll alert us to anything she films.  I so wish they would do another season of Zero's Truth and also the Weather Girl.  

• 2 weeks later...

Fragile Medical TV Series Adds Emi Takei, Shuhei Nomura

fragile01.jpg

The live-action television drama adaptation of Bin Kusamizu and Saburō Megumi's Fragile - Byōrii Kishi Keiichirō no Shoken (Fragile - The Finds of Pathologist Keiichirō Kishi) manga revealed new cast members on Monday.

tumblr_nxwnbgAIZT1tk256io4_500.jpg

Emi Takei (live-action Rurouni Kenshin, live-action Subete ga F ni Naru) will play the role of the novice pathologist Chihiro Miyazaki, who was forced to switch from the internal medicine department to pathology. Shūhei Nomura (live-action Daily Lives of High School Boys, live-action Chihayafuru) will play the medical technologist Hisashi Morii, Koyuki (The Last Samurai, live-action Blood: The Last Vampire) will play the beautiful doctor Madoka Hosoki, and Kin'ya Kitaōji (Zettai Reido, Hanzawa Naoki) will play the Keiichirō's former mentor Kaoru Nakaguma. The actors in costume can be viewed in the gallery below. (Note: The romanizations of the characters' names have not yet been officially confirmed.)

tumblr_nxwnbgAIZT1tk256io1_250.jpgtumblr_nxwnbgAIZT1tk256io2_250.jpgtumblr_nxwnbgAIZT1tk256io3_250.jpg

The television drama's official website previously announced that Tomoya Nagase (live-action Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Sword of the Stranger) will play the series' titular protagonist. The show will premiere on January 13 on Fuji TV, and will air every Wednesday at 10:00 p.m.

Junichi Ishikawa will direct the series, while Atsuko Hashibe is writing the scripts. Hiroaki Narukawa is in charge of planning. Hiroshi Kobayashi is credited as producer.

The original manga centers around Keiichirō Kishi, a pathologist who advises doctors on their diagnoses and whose judgement is greatly trusted. Often, doctors remark that he is an eccentric person, but is good at what he does.

Kusamizu and Megumi launched the manga in Afternoon magazine in 2014. Kodansha published the manga's fourth compiled book volume on October 23.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-16/fragile-medical-tv-series-adds-emi-takei-shuhei-nomura/.95426 :Source

http://asianwiki.com/Fragile_(Japanese_Drama) :Asianwiki

- Not a fan of medical dramas but doctor x is an exception so I hope the manga is good . I will still watch it nonetheless for Emi-chan :D

But next time can she picked a feel good drama or a love story maybe :phew:^_^

Terra Formars live-action 47-second teaser

~ the ending :o:angry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_ny7zqxYjmU1tk256io2_400.png

TERRAFORMARS live-action to be released on April 29, 2016!

Follow TERRAFORMARS’

Website - http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/terraformars/

Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/terraformars.movie/

Official Twitter - https://twitter.com/terra_movie

Official Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-wJSsTLiR4Djy0jCcsMQMg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hiranade

It is old pics from rurouni kenshin live action ^^

Takei Emi as Kaoru Kamiya

IMG_20151210_154915.jpg

Credit pic to match-cat and nerdbase

4_large.jpg

Credit pic to weibo Rk

Guest hiranade

Pics from BTS Rurouni Kenshin Live Action

tumblr_nnm9f2rLuV1qer2nlo7_250.jpg

Credit pic to heckyeah ruroken via takerubaabe321

tumblr_nnm9f2rLuV1qer2nlo2_250.jpg

Credit pic to heckyeah ruroken via takerubabe321

tumblr_nnm9f2rLuV1qer2nlo5_250.jpg

tumblr_nnm9f2rLuV1qer2nlo10_500.jpg

Guest hiranade

Honestly I was anxious when emi take kaoru roles @Nevi99 , rk was popular anime, so people bash her if her acting is not fit their expectations.

so many roles she takes but my fav is her old drama :D

Yeah, i like her syle in your post, simple but elegant^^

250.bin

Credit pic to wiki drama

360.jpeg

Credit pic to wikidrama

Archived