Takei Emi 武井咲 Soompi Thread

Nevi99

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hiranade

thanks so much for the update @Nevi99. I like those pic, especially when Emi & Yamapi in one frame :wub:

New stills of Ito Hideaki & Takei Emi in Live-action Terra Formars

Guest hiranade

Emi at Terra Formars promotion

Emi and Yamada Takayuki at Terra Formars promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_o7kuf1mIN61tk256io2_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o7kuf1mIN61tk256io9_500.jpg

Takei Emi along with Gouriki Ayame and Kawakita Mayuko at the Ms. Utsukushii (Beautiful) 20′s Contest 2016 Interview

What would you like to do in your 20′s?

Kawakita: Get Married!

Emi: *laughs*

Gouriki: Certainly.

Kawakita: I want to get married in my 20′s. It is my wish.

What are the the things you want to achieve in terms of your work?

Emi: I think I already have a wide range of experience since I can play roles who differ in age. I always be like myself if I could since there’s no such thing as I want to be this kind of actress.

What are the things you want to achive in terms of your private life?

Gouriki: To earn a driving license.

Kawakita: Me too!

Emi: I already earned that when I was 18. I certainly did! It should happen! I absolutely took it!

Kawakita: That’s good. I want it!

Gouriki: I like cars so much. But, I have a dream of riding Japanese trains in 1 lap. Even without deciding which to go to and to wonder which train station to get off, I’d like to try the “Seishun 18 Kippu” travel. 

*Seishun 18 Kippu” travel is a special discount ticket issued in Japan which allows holders one-day unlimited rides on the local trains ofJapan Railways Group during limited periods of year. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seishun_18_Ticket

The theme for this year’s Ms. Utsukushi 20′s is “beauty”. Do you have a beautiful female image in mind?

Emi: Healthy people! You feel responsible [for your health] when you’re already in your 20′s unlike in your teens. The no. of concerned people for their health is increasing. A meal or exercise; I think people who are also conscious with what’s in the inside not just the outside appearance matters.

Source: Oricon JP

VIDEO

Spoiler

Source

Drama Preview of Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru (here)

Official website

Official facebook page

Main Cast:

Takei Emi (Kurihara Mia), Takizawa Hideaki (Miyoshi Kairi), Nakamura Aoi (Miyazawa Aya), Mizusawa Erena (Masaki Akari), Triendl Reina (Miyama Chiaki), Takahashi Mitsuomi (Yamashita Yota)

Miyoshi Kairi - Vice-president of the company where Kurihara Mia works at and the person who Kurihara Mia fell in love with. 

Miyazawa Aya - A shrewd salesman in a rival company.

Masaki Akari - Kurihara Mia’s friend. They share a room together. She’s also working at a publishing company.

Miyama Chiaki - A model who is free-spirited and is willing to monopolize when it comes to love.

Yamashita Yota - Kurihara Mia’s ex-boyfriend.

Network and Runtime: TBS; to start in July every Tuesdays at 10pm JST

Writer: Kitagawa Miyuki    Producer: Iyoda Hidenori

Plot: 

Kurihara Mia (Emi) works in the public relations department of a company. She falls in love with Miyoshi Kairi (Takizawa Hideaki). He is the vice president of the company, but he is also married.

Emi’s comment:

“I’ve been doing love comedy before. This time, it’s an adult love story. I don’t have any experience on it. I’m looking forward.”

She also commented with anxiety, “There are some instances I still fumble or mess up. However, I want to express Mia’s genuine thoughts and the radiance of working women.”

--------------------------------------------

Takei Emi and Yamada Takayuki appear for a commercial for Dragon Quest’s 30th anniversary as well as Dragon Quest Heroes 2.

--------------------------------------------

Interview photos

(More photos here)

rM5wTp7.jpg

(More photos here)

RjA5iMu.jpg

Emi Takei cast in TV Asahi drama SP "Setouchi Shonen Yakyu dan"

http://asianwiki.com/images/b/bc/Setouchi_Shonen_Yakyu_dan_%28Japanese_Drama%29-01.jpg

Spoiler

krbc04P.jpg3tfQ8YA.jpg

PLOT:

Set after World War II on Awaji Island in Hyogo Prefecture, Komako (Emi Takei) is a teacher at an elementary school. She and her students decide to form a boys' baseball team with Komako as their coach. She tries to give hope to her students through baseball.

Archived