Violet Sauce

Guest babiixru

Guest babiixru
dip it in the sauce!
I've been listening to this song since Sin City and was waiting anxiously for the instrumental ^^; And it seems lately that all I've been doing are one-shots u_u; There's some parts that I dont like but I dont think it came out THAT bad. 1. My harmonies for when i say "dip it in the" is kind of off 2. my main vocals could be improved (less nervousness + more control) 3. the chorus could be worked on. 4. i think my mixing is a little bit off in a few places ^ i tried so hard to get the mini-chorus parts to fit with the instrumental but it's kinda off beat T_T. take a listen! it took a hell of a long time to mix this >< btw, I CANT WAIT until MAJA DOES THIS. xDDD. my favorite parts: the whispering, the first half of the bridge before the ato sukoshkurai starts... and most favorite part, "you wanna know how to play" i'm sorry i'm proud of myself for that harmony xD scratch that, the chorus NEEDS, a lot of work T_T enough rambling here you go lol: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=3119445
Guest SailorBoy62

You're a little offbeat for the first half. And the parts where you're singing "himitsu no recipe" and "taste it and feel it" in the chorus are a bit off and aren't very audible. A little shaky in the first verse, but overall, it's pretty good for a oneshot. Remember, this song is all about confidence, so sing it like, "Yes, I'm a SEXY DIVA and y'all know it."

do you use multitrack to mix ? cuz it shouldn't be that hard on multitrack.

anyway, you sound really good. :)

it'd help if you posted the lyrics to this song ><;

i like you singing namie songs. they really support your vocals the best.

Guest babiixru

^ i do, but i don't use my computer mic, so i use an external recorder and i have to upload them to my computer, edit them (make the vocals even, do effects if it's necessary for the song, get rid of hiss and all that crap) THEN place it in position. it's a killer when you have a lot of clips to mix in T_T haha

Archived