Quantcast
Sushimi

•Yoon Kyun Sang 윤균상•❤•Mr. Gi•❤•

Yoon Kyun Sang's cat gets away with a perfect little crime on 'Three Meals a Day'

On the November 11 airing of the current season of 'Three Meals a Day' in the fishing village, one of Yoon Kyun Sang's lovable cats got away with a perfect little crime! 

If you missed maknae cast member Yoon Kyun Sang bringing his two adorable, fluffy-tailed cats Kkoong and Mong on the show, then here's your chance to fall in love with them, above!

When Shinhwa's Eric and Yoon Kyun Sang returned home from meal preparations, they went on to greet the two cats lounging around indoors. Yoon Kyun Sang lay down to cuddle with the white one, Kkoong, while Eric noticed that his bag, situated in a corner of the room, had been disarrayed. He realized that a cat had gotten into a bag of dried radish and scratched it up, maybe even eating some of it! 

Although it may be impossible for Eric to know which of the two cats was the culprit, the staff, who had the camera rolling indoors the whole time, caught not Mong, who lingered around Eric while he checked his bag, but Kkoong, who didn't show any interest in Eric's bag when he took out the dried radish! 

Watch Kkoong get away with his perfect crime leaving no trail behind (except for being caught on camera), above! 

Yoon Kyun-sang in talks to headline Rebel Hong Gil-dong 
by girlfriday | November 7, 2016 | 48 Comments

YoonKyunSang3.jpg

This is only a slight possibility, but there’s talk of Yoon Kyun-sang (Doctors, Six Flying Dragons) being offered the leading role in MBC’s new fusion sageuk Rebel Hong Gil-dong. Yoon reportedly took a meeting with PD Kim Jin-man (Kill Me, Heal Me) about the drama, but when news broke that he was offered the title role—MBC said he was considering the part of Hong Gil-dong—Yoon’s reps issued a statement saying that there have been no official offers yet. So… what’s it going to take to make it official?

It’s not clear who’s officially out of the running, but offers have been given to Namgoong Min (Beautiful Gong Shim) and Ji Sung (Entertainer), and Yoon Kyun-sang is the third name to pop up in the mix for the leading role. There’s a chance that any number of them will be cast in supporting roles instead (I wouldn’t mind all three of them in one drama, if I’m being greedy), but I do remember this sort of thing happening with this PD’s last drama Kill Me, Heal Me, over the course of multiple casting rounds with potential actors, so maybe he’s just really picky about his leads.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/yoon-kyun-sang-in-talks-to-headline-rebel-hong-gil-dong/

• Like 1

Yoon Kyun-sang, Chae Soo-bin sign on for Rebel Hong Gil-dong

by girlfriday | November 16, 2016

YoonKyunSang_ChaeSooBin1.jpg

At last, we have a cast in place for MBC’s new fusion sageuk Rebel Hong Gil-dong, and I’m really excited to see this pairing: Yoon Kyun-sang (Doctors) has signed on to play the legendary Joseon folk hero Hong Gil-dong, and Chae Soo-bin (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) will play his leading lady. It’ll be the first time that either of them is headlining a drama, but they’re both solid actors who have proven their weight as supporting players in sageuk (Six Flying Dragons, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) and contemporary dramas as well. Plus, they’re both so individually cute that they have to be cute together, right?

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/yoon-kyun-sang-chae-soo-bin-sign-on-for-rebel-hong-gil-dong/

Chingus, there is already a drama thread to follow. :blush:

• Like 2

I wanted to post this here as well. I'm doing a 'Soompi Awards' related to Doctors. Please go to my post below for more information and vote please if you do have time. Thank you~

GO HERE FOR THE 2016 DOCTORS SOOMPI AWARDS (AND VOTE):

• Like 2

Hello Yeorubon!

Sorry for updating YKS' thread, done recuperating, been busy with work, but i'm about to be done with my FS so after that I will be able to make this thread active again.

this is a cute video from his instagram

• Like 1

I'm looking for this thread for a long time.. Hope somebody  update this thread..

Aaahhh wish I found this forum before Rebel: Thief who Stole the People started airing so I could've updated everyone huhu

But anyway, Rebel was amazing and YKS definitely showed off his acting talent in his first leading role. I started watching for YKS, but stayed for everything else. The writing and the directing were great, the whole cast was awesome, the OST beautiful and still stuck in my head several months later, and the ending is the happiest and most satisfying ending I've ever seen. 

And of course, the OTP!!! Best kdrama OTP of 2017, in my opinion. YKS and Chae Soo Bin simply oozed chemistry together and they played Gil-dong and Ga-ryung's romance so beautifully and realistically (especially the kiss scenes hehe).

Rebel didn't get talked about much during its run and I do believe that it deserves so much more attention, for so many reasons. Y'all missing out on one of the best sageuks ever.

Rebel+Thief+11.jpg

(I created an account to update this thread and so I shall)

Edited by chocofantasies
  • Like 1

Yoon Kyun Sang for SC's new Marvel-themed Check Card

(Iron Man FTW)

Plus: some behind-the-scenes pictures of the CF filming

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_18_28.png

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_18_53.png

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_19_11.png

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_19_47.png

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_20_31.png

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_20_54.png

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_23_09.png

DSC01379_copy.jpg

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_37_35.png

YKS looking very handsome in a suit, as usual ❤

Source:  [1]  [2]

Edited by chocofantasies
  • Like 1

Yoon Kyun Sang for Mobile MMORPG 군왕

Behind-the-scenes video:

(Kyungtern...!!)

Plus: behind-the-scenes pictures from his agency

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_51_00.png

DSC01535.jpg

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_51_55.png

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_52_41.pngClipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_52_55.png

DSC01634.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_54_42.png

DSC01823.jpg

Clipboard_image_2017_07_06_17_56_26.png

Source [1]

• Like 1

Guest Agie

HELLO YOON KYUN SANG FANS PLEASE DONT FORGET TO JOIN 2016 K-DRAMA SOOMPI AND VOTE FOR DOCTORS DRAMA ...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

RVP3Lhx_4zX8zM1PoGH61zfYWMy5LP5-Lm8IhkPi

CREDIT THE BANNER TO @anoasys

YOON KYUN SANG'S FANS....HERE THE LINK TO VOTE :  VOTE FOR 2016 K-DRAMA CONTEST----REMEMBER VOTE FOR DOCTORS 

THANK YOU

AND SHOUT TO EVERY ONE : :blush:

@Rin90  @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs@andy78 @Yippeuni @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @delfin  @kyunii88  @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @irilight @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura  @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal  @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl@zurah90 @UnniSarah @Tiggie2@12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @sojisoban @imjiyoon @ayni @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia  @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85  @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @nicasama @cheezyoverload  @parmma @kaoriharang @m0us3y  @parisonheaven @stroppyse @Ayame @CamelKnight  @RaeShin @DOCDOC @andreasofia16 @saeedeh @ash011 @starb82@sweetcoconut1501 @Justiffa LZZ @Isbelsouls Lieans @verit1@ned_lee @ImBack @CeejayA @jihyefighting @zia28@rhzfhr@ZMK18 @Insaniquesome@BluenB@jaredrae19@tianaa@snowglobe147@longoverdue @tipani22@BellaL@peanuts281@berries812 @Jalhanda  @EstrelitaC  @trust3 @thao_2512 @minhye1822@snowhninpyae@ktiminie@TatiL @VIP_Cake @StarHye @seiram @beansprouts @Kara Keith @onnie1509 @miki75 @violet88 @purplestarz   @luci13@vinsensa @emme85 @AngelaC@Bookworm95 @cheezyoverload @delurkforminshin @egp @evkid @doctorsandw @fleurofjasmine @EstherW @Hacci_is_a_penguin @aafmzm

Guest Agie

HELLO IF YOU'VE BEEN WONDERING HOW TO VOTE FOR DOCTORS DRAMA, HERE THE STEPS....CREDIT TO : @jadecloud

Hello Doctors patients,

Round 1 is now open up for all of us, please don't forget to vote for our favorite drama Doctors....Hong saem, Yoo saem and Neuro Team fighting!!!

HERE THE LINK TO VOTE :  VOTE FOR 2016 K-DRAMA CONTEST----REMEMBER VOTE FOR DOCTORS 

STEPS TO VOTE:

RuNHF1H.png

Cre: @jadecloud

Guest Agie

Just Friendly reminder to all Yoon Kyun Sang's fans....please keep voting for Doctors in 2016 Drama Contest...:blush: 

Here's the link :  Http://poll.fm/5ttb9

Even though we already leading....please keep our guard up.....Fighting :grin:

Screenshot_2017-07-19-10-46-33.png

Guest Agie

Dear  Yoon Kyun Sang's Fans

Our Caregivers Team would like to extend our greatest gratitude for your support during entering the first round of the 2016 drama contest. We greatly appreciate your support. But due to some things we can not mention we decided to drop our participation from the contest. We deeply apologise  for the inconvenience.

We hope all of you continue to support our DOCTORS drama also to all actors and crew.

Thanks again for your support and understanding. We really appreciate it.

CAREGIVERS TEAM:grin: