Quantcast
Sushimi

•Yoon Kyun Sang 윤균상•❤•Mr. Gi•❤•

Instagram updates

This is from the set of his new upcoming drama Doctors

https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13320219_250024938698564_1960977619_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2NTE2MDQzNzMyNDU0NzU2MQ%3D%3D.2

Haha. He is one hell of a funny cute guy. Such a sweet puppy. :blush:

• Like 2

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang Vows To Protect Song Ji Hyo On “Running Man”

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang Vows To Protect Song Ji Hyo On “Running Man”

Song Ji Hyo and actor Yoon Kyun Sang are in for a romantic time together on the upcoming episode of “Running Man.”

During the recent recording of the show, actors Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Kim Min Suk appeared as guests to promote their new drama “Doctors.”

During the opening of the show, Yoon Kyun Sang reveals that he is a fan of Song Ji Hyo. He vows to obey her every command, while imitating Moo Hyul, his character from “Six Flying Dragons.”

Even though it’s just one betrayal after another as the members complete missions, the actor remains loyal to Song Ji Hyo and stays by her side.

However, something happens during the middle of the show that cause them to go their separate ways, and become star-crossed lovers in hopes of winning.

To find out what happens to Song Ji Hyo and Yoon Kyun Sang, watch the next episode of “Running Man” on June 19 at 6:30 p.m. KST.

You can catch up on the latest episode of the show on Viki:

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/17/actor-yoon-kyun-sang-vows-protect-song-ji-hyo-running-man/

• Like 2

Yoo Ah In Shows Yoon Kyun Sang Some Love And Support For “Doctors”

Yoo Ah In Shows Yoon Kyun Sang Some Love And Support For “Doctors”

Actor Yoo Ah In shows his loyalty to former “Six Flying Dragons” co-star Yoon Kyun Sang by surprising him with a coffee truck on the set of “Doctors.”

On July 14, Yoon Kyun Sang posted a collage on Instagram, and parodies his own “Six Flying Dragons” character with a caption that says, “Warrior Moo Hyul… will overcome the heat and complete filming without a single mistake…!!” He also adds many hashtags related to Yoo Ah In, such as the actor’s real name Um Hong Sik, and his character’s name, Lee Bang Won.

In the photo, Yoon Kyun Sang smiles as he forms a heart with his fingers, looking grateful for the surprise gift.

The post also shows the banners hung around the coffee truck with a witty message from Yoo Ah In saying, “Moo Hyul. Good job working hard even though it’s hot out.”

Meanwhile, Yoon Kyun Sang is currently starring in the drama “Doctors” with Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won.

Don’t miss out on the latest episode below!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/15/yoo-ah-shows-yoon-kyun-sang-love-support-doctors/

• Like 1

@perempuan_desa, thank you for starting this thread.

Thank you everyone for latest updates; esp. @moonkittey and @minachoco

Such a great actor. I am surprised there are no more folks coming here...

I have loved him ever since seeing him in Pinocchio, and am so thrilled to watch him now in Doctors. Looks like others are paying attention too.

PD Na Young Suk Names Yoon Kyun Sang As Star He’s Keeping An Eye On

Na Young Suk, producing director behind hit shows like “Grandpas Over Flowers,” “Youth Over Flowers,” and “Three Meals a Day,” talks about which celebrity he’s looking to possibly cast for his shows.

During an interview on July 28, Na Young Suk reveals he is keeping an eye on actor Yoon Kyun Sang as a candidate for joining Ahn Jae Hyun, Son Ho Jun, and Nam Joo Hyuk in the list of well-loved maknaes from his shows.

He states, “I heard about Yoon Kyun Sang from screenwriter Kim Young Hyun of ‘Six Flying Dragons.’ They met by chance, and she said Yoon Kyun Sang is a very unpretentious person. She described him as someone with a wacky charm and is impossible to hate even if you try to.”

Na Young Suk continues, “My own view is important too, but I come to trust people based on my colleague’s recommendations. Saying he has a wacky charm also means he’s a good guy. Even if a person is charming, you wouldn’t call him that if he’s rude. I am thinking about meeting him if the opportunity comes. As of now, we haven’t once crossed paths.”

source

• Like 1

Yoo Ah In and Byun Yo Han treat Yoon Kyun Sang to coffee on 'Doctors' set

yoo-ah-in

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang, who's currently stealing hearts through his role in drama 'Doctors', was treated on the set of his drama by past co-stars!

He expressed thanks to Yoo Ah In and Byun Yo Han via his SNS, both co-stars from drama 'Six Flying Dragons' who sent delicious, loaded coffee carts! It seems Yoo Ah In and Byun Yo Han are very fond of Yoon Kyun Sang, who played the role of Moo Hyul, a fierce and loyal swordsman in 'Six Flying Dragons'.

The cast and crew of 'Doctors' are loved everywhere!

Spoiler

yoo-ah-in_1471067481_201608131002029910_1.jpg

yoo-ah-in_1471067481_201608131002029910_2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/yoo-ah-in-and-byun-yo-han-treat-yoon-kyun-sang-to-coffee-on-doctors-set

• Like 2

Yoon Kyun Sang Takes Silly Selfie With Lee Sung Kyung On Set Of “Doctors”

Yoon Kyun Sang Takes Silly Selfie With Lee Sung Kyung On Set Of “Doctors”

On August 17, Yoon Kyun Sang uploaded a silly picture of himself and Lee Sung Kyung on the set of “Doctors.”

The actor posted the picture on his Instagram with the caption, “Outdoor filming is so so hot…your face is as small as my finger?!” In the image, Yoon Kyun Sang points to Lee Sung Kyung with a surprised look on his face. The actress is seen winking while Yoon Kyun Sang’s finger seemingly matches the size of her face.

This is not the first photo the two have taken together. In fact, the actor uploaded a similar photo on his Instagram a few months earlier.

Spoiler

Yoon Kyun Sang Lee Sung Kyung

Currently Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung star in SBS’s “Doctors” as Jung Yoon Do and Jin Seo Woo.

Catch the first episode of “Doctors” below!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/17/yoon-kyun-sang-takes-silly-selfie-lee-sung-kyung-set-doctors/

• Like 2

[Interview] "Doctors" Yoon Gyoon-sang, "I joined the drama because it was what I wanted" (1)

2016/09/11 

photo762776.jpg

The 21 year old young man who wanted to be an actor became a real actor 10 years later. We are talking about Yoon Gyoon-sang.

He starred in the SBS drama "Doctors" which ended successfully in the 20s. He took on the role of Jeong Yoon-do, a nasty but soft hearted doctor. He was born and raised in a wealthy family but he's been scarred due to family matters. He is strong but weak at the same time.

He did his best. He looked more disappointed in saying goodbye to his co-workers rather than Jeong Yoon-do.

"I am always sad to let a project go. I am sad to part with my co-stars and co-staff members. I think I feel lonely thinking that I can't see them as often every day".

Spoiler

photo762778.jpg

Yoon Gyoon-sang started off with "Faith", "Pinocchio", "Six Flying Dragons" and "Doctors". He worried a lot about being in "Doctors" he says.

""Six Flying Dragons" had 50 episodes and it went on for 10 months. I worried that the switch to a modern day drama so quickly would have side effects. Still, I loved acting in "Doctors" and I loved the role of Jeong Yoon-do".

He says he had difficulty switching from "Six Flying Dragons" to "Doctors". "I worried a lot before I started but once I got into it, all my worries went away".

"I found it hard at first because of the technical terms. I'm sure it was the same for everyone else. There was a lot of NGs. Still, everyone had a good time filming the drama".

Yoon Gyoon-sang is known as 'the son of SBS'. Most of his works are from SBS. It's not like he intended it though.

Spoiler

photo762777.jpg

"I don't care if it's a movie or drama. I try to be in anything that has impact. All the dramas I starred in just happened to be SBS. SBS knows how grateful I am. I love being called 'the son of SBS'".

Yoon Gyoon-sang joined the military at the age of 21. Some say he was lucky. However, there's another reason why he went so early and that was to make his dream of becoming an actor come true.

"I was a model at 21 and I told my dad I wanted to become an actor but he opposed. He said I hadn't been to the military yet. So I signed up for it the next month. After I got out, my father supported me a lot. I think I did good in finishing National Service early".

Yoon Gyoon-sang learned a lot watching himself work. He finds places he needs to progress in and he does it. "I try to be different every time".

"I haven't shown everyone the best of Yoon Gyoon-sang yet. There's still a lot to see. I always do my best and you won't regret it if you recruit me in your work".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-doctors-yoon-gyoon-sang-i-joined-the-drama-because-it-was-what-i-wanted-1--98595.html

[Interview] Yoon Gyoon-sang, "Lee Jong-suk, Byeon Yo-han and Kim Rae-won are precious friends" (2)

2016/09/11 

photo762779.jpg

Actor Yoon Gyoon-sang has been working non-stop in "Faith", "Gabdong - The Serial Killer", "Pinocchio", "Six Flying Dragons" and "Doctors".

He's been on the run for his dreams.

On the way he's met special people and they are Lee Jong-suk, Byeon Yo-han and Kim Rae-won.

Yoon Gyoon-sang said, "I think I have a special connection with Lee Jong-suk. I starred in "Pinocchio" with him and also the movie "No Breathing". We were brothers in "Pinocchio"".

"I was worried at first that I had such a big role and I was scared. Lee Jong-suk was of much help to me. He told me to do things I thought was right".

Spoiler

photo762780.jpg

Lee Jong-suk and Byeon Yo-han sent a coffee truck to Yoon Gyoon-sang's work place, just to show their support.

Yoon Gyoon-sang said, "This was the first time I ever got a coffee truck from a fellow actor. It was different from getting a coffee truck from fans. It showed me how much support they had for me. I was very happy".

He met Kim Rae-won in "Doctors". "He asked me recently how old I was and he said I looked older than I am because I am more mature than my age. He told me I had a mind like the ocean and I felt touched".

"Doctors" is the story of Yoo Hye-jeong and Hong Ji-hong reuniting as doctors and experiencing the love of their lives. The drama ended in over 20%.

Yoon Gyoon-sang took on the role of Jeong Yoon-do, a nasty but soft hearted doctor. He was born and raised in a wealthy family but he's been scarred due to family matters. He is strong but weak at the same time.

I literally died of happiness :wub:YKS singing voice melted my heart. :blush:

Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Lee Sung Kyung Are Totally Adorable Studying Together

Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Lee Sung Kyung Are Totally Adorable Studying Together

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Sung Kyung, and Yoon Kyun Sang got together over the Chuseok holiday to study their scripts for upcoming projects.

Lee Jong Suk posted videos on his Instagram, saying, “We’re being good and studying our scripts during the holiday. We’re on the way to seeing you through new projects.”

In the video, Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung are posing for a photo, when Lee Jong Suk says, “This is a video.” The two in the back then start goofing around and punching at each other, while Lee Jong Suk just grins and watches. Watch the video below.

Lee Jong Suk just finished MBC’s “W,” and Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung also just recently starred in SBS’s “Doctors.”

Yoon Kyun Sang singing a tune:

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/16/lee-jong-suk-yoon-kyun-sang-lee-sung-kyung-totally-adorable-studying-together/

Watch: Park Shin Hye And Lee Sung Kyung Tag Team Tease Yoon Kyun Sang

Watch: Park Shin Hye And Lee Sung Kyung Tag Team Tease Yoon Kyun Sang

Following the news of actor Yoon Kyun Sang joining the next edition of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day,” Lee Sung Kyung shows some cute support for her former co-star.

On September 17, Lee Sung Kyung uploaded a video of her and Park Shin Hye waking up Yoon Kyun Sang on the set of “Doctors.” The actresses poke him in the cheeks and startle him. Then they tease him and mention that the bed is too short for him and Park Shin Hye pokes him in the nostril resulting in a glare from Yoon Kyun Sang.

Lee Sung Kyung then informs him that Seo Woo (her character) finished her last filming and says he didn’t clap for her. Yoon Kyun Sang then claps which prompts Lee Sung Kyung to joke that she doesn’t need his soulless reponse. She says farewell to his character Jeong Yoon Do and says, ‘I loved you.” Yoon Kyun Sang responds with the same words and says that he’ll see her at the restaurant. Lee Sung Kyung then tells him to sleep more.

Watch the cute video below!

Along with the video, she posted, “Live well at the fishing village and come back… Supporting fishing village fairy Yoong Kyoong Sang! While remembering your soulless last greeting….#KyoongSangieGram.”

Yoon Kyun Sang can be seen in the next edition of “Three Meals a Day” when it airs on October 14.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/16/watch-park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-tag-team-tease-yoon-kyun-sang/

160917 CHA SEUNG WON GOES AND LEE SEO JIN COMES, THIS TIME WITH ERIC AND YOON KYUN SANG (THREE MEALS A DAY)

Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin have left. Now Lee Seo Jin is here. The farm edition and the fishing village edition have swooped places. This time he’ll feature in Season 3 of the fishing village edition.

The preview of Season 3 was shown during the broadcast of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day – Geochang edition” on 16 September, and the unexpected preview was a surprise for viewers.

In the preview, together with familiar scenes of life by the sea, Lee Seo Jin made his entrance.PD Na Young Suk tells Lee Seo Jin after showing him a photo of a boat, “Hyung, you’re going to take this boat and go to the island.” Lee Seo Jin, left speechless, asked, “Does that even make sense?” But then the shot cuts away to scenes of Lee Seo Jin on the boat. Lee Seo Jin’s charm of doing what he’s asked to even while grumbling, is a main reason why viewers are anticipating the new season.

Na PD had earlier hinted during the media conference for “Three Meals A Day – Geochang edition” that “Including Cha Seung Won, all the fishing village members have returned to land. Then who would be going to the fishing village?”

“It may be too early to say who it is, but I would like that arrogant person to have a strong taste (of the fishing village).” While it was a hint then, Na PD really managed to make Lee Seo Jin head to the fishing village after all.

Besides Lee Seo Jin, new faces were all revealed – Shinhwa’s Eric, as well as Yoon Kyun Sang. Eric has made many appearances on variety programmes as a member of Shinhwa, but has rarely appeared in his solo capacity. But there is plenty of interest to see what side of himself he will show, given his abundant variety sense. Viewers are also anticipating his chemistry with Lee Seo Jin, having co-starred in the MBC drama ‘Phoenix’.

Na PD has publicly stated in interviews before that he would like to work with Yoon Kyun Sang. In a previous interview, “I heard from writer Kim Young Hyun of ‘Six Flying Dragons’ that (Yoon Kyun Sang) has an off-the-wall charm to him. I have faith in the people recommended by my colleagues.”

Yoon Kyun Sang later replied to Na PD’s love-call through another interview, “I’m always ready to run to him.”

Attention is now on whether Yoon Kyun Sang can continue the success of Na PD’s ‘maknae line’ of Lee Seunggi, Son Ho Joon, Ahn Jae Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk, and amass love and affection from the viewers.

The preview showed Lee Seo Jin and Eric reuniting after 12 years and Yoon Kyun Sang’s zealous enthusiasm, and while family chemistry formed the essence of the Geochang edition, anticipation is building to see what interesting direction the unique combination of Lee Seo Jin-Eric-Yoon Kyun Sang will take.

“Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village Season 3” will air its first episode on 14 October at 9.15pm.

Source: 10asia via Naver
Translation by: Absolutshinhwa

[NEWS] ‘THREE MEALS A DAY’ FISHING VILLAGE EPISODES TO START AIRING OCTOBER 14..LEE SEOJIN, ERIC, YUN GYUNSANG JOIN AS MEMBERS

shinhwastuff:

tumblr_inline_odlpl1V6AT1spcm04_1280.jpg

Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yun Gyunsang will be the next runners for ‘Three Meals a Day’.

On September 16, the tvN variety show ‘Three Meals a Day - Gochang’ aired its special behind-the-scenes episode.

At the end of the episode, a preview of the next season of the show to start airing October 14, ‘Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village’, was shown. Lee Seojin, previous member of the Jeongseon season, reintroduced himself to the show with a scene showing him driving a boat.

It was revealed he is to be joined by Eric and Yun Gyunsang. The teamwork of the three members, soon to be showcased as the episodes start to air, has been garnering much interest especially as PD Na Youngsuk had previously expressed his interest in Yun Gyunsang.

Source: Osen

• Like 1

160920 ‘’THREE MEALS A DAY” LEE SEOJIN WITH SHINHWA’S ERIC AND YOON KYUNSANG, WOULD THE OLD & NEW COMBINATION BE NA YOUNGSUK’S HIDDEN CARD?

Yoon Gyun-sang (left) and Eric (right), starring in ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ <Photo=Kim Haksun Photographer, E&J Entertainment>

[Newspim: Lee Hyunkyung] PD Na Youngsuk, from ‘Youth over flower’ to ‘Three Meals A Day’ has been rewriting the history of entertainment shows on cable TV network. But sarcasms such as ‘self-duplication’, ‘all the same’ come like a label even though his achievements were failure-less. ‘Youth over Flower’, ‘New Journey to the West’ and ‘Three Meals A Day’ has been making Na Youngsuk’s showtime every Friday night for each season but there was always criticism that says it’s “tiresome”.

Only 1 month after tvN ‘Three Meals A Day Gochang’, Na Youngsuk’s ‘Three meals A Day - Fishing Village Season 3’ is coming back. Maybe he is conscious about the public criticism. PD Na brought up the new faces Eric and Yoon Kyunsang with ‘tvN staple’ Lee Seojin will be joining as well, and it draws attention. Could ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ put those criticism about ‘being nothing new’ to sleep?

PD Na knows more than anyone about the criticisms going around. He did interviews with media that he has worries about repeated formats and mentioned he is looking for new things. The way he is trying to overcome the limitation is with the new-faces. In ‘Three Meals A Day Gochang’ which was practically 5th season of ‘Three Meals A Day’ he put Yoo Haejin,Cha Seungwon, Son Hojoon and new face Nam Joohyuk. In ‘Journey to the West 2’, he replaced Lee Seung-gi who left to join the mandatory military service with actor Ahn Jae-hyun.

The result was successful. ‘Journey to the West 2’ had a huge impact on television and online, reached 280 million cumulative views in China. ‘Three Meals A Day Gochang’ also started with 10% rating (Neilson) and ended with 9% successfully. Ahn Jaehyun being off the wall, Nam Joohyuk’s mukbang (eating) and daddy-jokes made the show hilarious. It made them an unexpected pair and putting wings on PD Na’s entertainment show with energy.

Lee Seojin is coming back with tvN ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ <Photo = Lee hyung suk Photographer >

New episodes of ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ will have ‘original PD Na’s person’ Lee Seojin and 2 new faces: Shinhwa’s Eric and Yoon Kyunsang. The return of Lee Seojin is joyful, being away from PD Na for a while.  But most of all the expectation for Eric and Yoon Kyunsang who will be the right and left arms for Lee Seojin is great. Eric said previously “I don’t plan to be on any entertainment show other than shows with my group Shinhwa”. Hence, his decision to be on PD Na’s ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ has drawn great attention.

Eric and Lee Seojin combination is also a point to focus on. The relationship between two went back to 12 years ago. The two starred in MBC drama “Fire Bird” which created the famous line “Don’t you smell something burning?”. And they looked delighted to see each other after 12 years on ‘Three Meals A Day Fishing - Village 3’ preview video. The two seem to have some similarities but also have differences, and that instantly drew viewers’ attention. Sometimes touchy, sometimes slacking off, they are very alike and it is expected if they would bring another new bromance history between them.

Something to pay attention to is if Yoon Kyunsang can take over the ‘PD Na’s person’ title over Ahn Jaehyun and Nam Joohyuk. On Doctors’ wrapped-up interview, Yoon Kyunsang showed his enthusiasm saying “I will run right now if PD Na calls me”, before his confirmation to star in ‘Three Meals A Day  Fishing Village 3’. That enthusiasm was shown in preview video and PD Na kept showing attention to Yoon Kyunsang constantly.

Fan reactions are good. They are positive that Yoon Kyunsang will do his cute little younger brother role pretty well. In preview video, Yoon Kyunsang showed his eagerness saying “In the last season, they made a ping-pong table”. Already, Lee Seojin and Eric were enjoying poking fun of the little brother. Eric teased Yoon Kyunsang about making ping-pong table saying“Who’s going to make that among us? You’re going to make it?… but who’s going to play?” On top of that, Lee Seojin made people laugh saying “I like people who work constantly without rest. If you do all the work, we will like you”, being major-lazy.

PD Na’s ‘Three Meals A Day’ rushed through season 6 already. With reliable support Lee Seojin, people you don’t see often on entertainment shows Eric and Yoon Kyunsang, how would their synergy play out?  Whether PD Na’s new card plays out or not, it will be seen in this coming season with the first broadcast on October 14th.

Source: newspim + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 2

Lee Seo-jin comes back to Three Meals a Day with two new helpers

by tineybeanie | September 17, 2016 | 68 Comments

TDFV.jpg
Lee Seo-jin, Eric, Yoon Kyun-sang

Kyaaaah! Season three of cooking variety program Three Meals a Day: Fishing Villageis starting next month, and PD Na Young-seok has revealed the three main castaway-mates. Grumpy Uncle Seo-jinnie (aka Lee Seo-jin of Marriage Contract), who was a part of the original Three Meals a Day, is coming back. However, instead of being stuck in an isolated farming village, this time he’ll be heading out to an uninhabited island. He even got a boat-driving license to prepare, albeit most grudgingly. Joining him will be fellow actors Eric Mun (Oh Hae-young Again) and Yoon Kyun-sang (Doctors). Double heck yeah!

All three actors have been having a very successful year so far with their respective dramas, and it looks like they’ll end it on a high-larious note with Three Meals a Day. Coming off of hit cable rom-com Oh Hae-young Again, Eric is riding a huge wave of popularity as an actor. Usually when he is on a variety program, it’s because he is promoting with his Shinhwa idol groupmates for an album. So it’ll be interesting to see Eric adapt to variety as an individual. But apparently, one of his hobbies is fishing, so maybe he’ll turn into a Yoo Hae-jin 2.0 who can actually provide dinner. Eric and Lee Seo-jin have worked together before, in a drama a twelve years ago called Phoenix where they were love rivals.

read full: 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/lee-seo-jin-comes-back-to-three-meals-a-day-with-two-new-helpers/

ENG SUB] “THREE MEALS A DAY - FISHING VILLAGE SEASON 3” PREVIEW WITH LEE SEO JIN, SHINHWA’S ERIC MUN, YOON KYUN SANG

Subbed by: KoalaSubTeam
Full Trans by: @gossong 
Timing by: @fountainstripes 

• Like 2

Just wanted to add this, cause I really feel like Na PD wanted YKS in this show...
and it feels like this was an indirect invitation to him.. cause if Na PD says he wants you.. thens its best to answer yes...

Na Young Suk, producing director behind hit shows like “Grandpas Over Flowers,” “Youth Over Flowers,” and “Three Meals a Day,” talks about which celebrity he’s looking to possibly cast for his shows.

During an interview on July 28, Na Young Suk reveals he is keeping an eye on actor Yoon Kyun Sang as a candidate for joining Ahn Jae Hyun, Son Ho Jun, and Nam Joo Hyuk in the list of well-loved maknaes from his shows.

He states, “I heard about Yoon Kyun Sang from screenwriter Kim Young Hyun of ‘Six Flying Dragons.’ They met by chance, and she said Yoon Kyun Sang is a very unpretentious person. She described him as someone with a wacky charm and is impossible to hate even if you try to.”

Na Young Suk continues, “My own view is important too, but I come to trust people based on my colleague’s recommendations. Saying he has a wacky charm also means he’s a good guy. Even if a person is charming, you wouldn’t call him that if he’s rude. I am thinking about meeting him if the opportunity comes. As of now, we haven’t once crossed paths.”

Yoon Kyun Sang is currently receiving love and attention for his role on popular drama “Doctors.”

Source (1) | http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/29/pd-na-young-suk-names-yoon-kyung-sang-star-hes-keeping-eye/

September 19, 2016

Season 3 of 'Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village' to air next month

SEOUL, Sept. 19 (Yonhap) -- Season three of the reality TV cooking show "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village" will hit the air next month with actor Lee Seo-jin and two new faces among the main cast, its producer said.

The fishing village series is a spinoff of "Three Meals a Day," a cooking variety show that was broadcast on the cable channel tvN from October 2014 to September 2015. It features celebrities stranded in a rural area for three days, preparing three meals a day with whatever food they encounter.

The much anticipated first episode of the upcoming season will premiere on Oct. 14 at 9:15 p.m., the channel said Saturday.

Unlike the previous two seasons set on Manjae Island off the southwest coast, the new season will be filmed on a new island, it said, without giving the name of the location.

Joining Lee, a familiar member from the show's rural village series, will be fellow actors Eric Mun and Yoon Kyun-sang.

Mun from boy band "Shinhwa" has been riding a huge wave of popularity after playing the lead in drama series "Oh Hae-young Again."

"Eric is just right for this show since one of his hobbies is fishing," said Na Young-seok, the show's producer. "Moreover, Lee Seo-jin and Eric have worked together in a drama before.”.

Yoon has just come off the hit SBS drama series "Doctors."

"He is a strong and cheerful man. Being the youngest of the three, he will get along well with his seniors," the producer said.

Previously in an interview, Yoon had shown interest in participating in Na's variety show.

The preview of the new season of "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village" was revealed during the last episode of season two on Friday.

Actors Eric, Lee Seo-jin and Yoon Kyun-sang (Yonhap)

Actors Eric, Lee Seo-jin and Yoon Kyun-sang (Yonhap)

deserts@yna.co.kr

• Like 2

Omo Yoon Kyun Sang is nominated as Best New Actor! I hope he wins. :wub:

Stars Of “W,” “Descendants Of The Sun,” “Reply 1988,” And More Nominated For 2016 APAN Star Awards

Spoiler

Stars Of “W,” “Descendants Of The Sun,” “Reply 1988,” And More Nominated For 2016 APAN Star Awards

The nominees have been revealed for the 2016 APAN Star Awards, and as can be predicted from the headlining dramas this year, the competition is fierce.

The APAN Star Awards have been held since 2012, and this year, will be reviewing 63 dramas that were aired between the period of September 2015 and September 2016, including works like “Descendants of the Sun,” “Reply 1988,” “Another Oh Hae Young,” “W,” “Doctors,” “Uncontrollably Fond,” “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,”and more.

Here are the nominees:

Best new actor:

Kang Min Hyuk — SBS’s “Entertainer

Kwak Si Yang — SBS’s “Second to Last Love

Kim Min Suk — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Park Bo Gum — tvN’s “Reply 1988”

Yoon Kyun Sang — SBS’s “Doctors”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/26/stars-w-descendants-sun-reply-1988-nominated-2016-apan-star-awards/

Photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar

CtQfS7DUIAAsPZj.jpg

Spoiler

CtQfTIiVUAA7b_5.jpg

cr. kdrama_news

Yoon Kyun Sang instagram updates

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14374016_1793730267572330_5914953815303389184_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0ODM2MDczMDQwNzQzNzA2MQ%3D%3D.2

a lot of photos :xD

Spoiler

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14359554_1598789803757272_7442174628765630464_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0NzAxMDE0OTgzOTUzNDc5MQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p750x750/14374219_302777273447940_2831020945764777984_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0Mzk4MDcwMjc0MzkxODUzMw%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14310632_1768627350049548_1639155589_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0MTg0MTI3NzU0NDg5MDc5NQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14272119_333229867021019_1845209214_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0MDQzMTg4MzU4MjA5MzQ5MQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14294718_1821706148086246_2102816744_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNjg0ODIzNTUzMjUxMTUwOQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14134519_1316794381696408_2111384713_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDc1NzQwMzg2MjA2OTM1Mg%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14240711_635167306660820_535654111_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMDkyMTAzNjYxNDk2NTUzNw%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14099599_971808656296911_1193306524_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMDMzMDEzODQxMTY3NjM3NQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/14156504_1736777653250020_523225521_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyOTc4OTY0NzYyMjM5OTkwNQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p750x750/14134933_177107716051687_155263491_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyODEyOTc4NjgxMTY4MTMxNQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13715024_1384663818229239_1724932914_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyNDM3ODk4OTc4MzI5MDQwOA%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14134728_322178978127388_1564064927_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMzA2MTAxNjY4MjMwMzUzMQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14063461_302341526784188_993749733_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMjQ3MTM4MTE2NTk2NzIyOA%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14063156_1764144060495622_123335950_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMTk0NjQyMDQ2Njc5OTQ4NQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14026715_1834598636769058_1034626951_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMTY5MDI3NTAwMTA3MjE0Mw%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13686945_1791304514418463_2095831543_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMTM5NjI3MTAwOTA0NzE4Nw%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14027207_323513874650095_1923621156_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyMDY1NjgyMDQ0ODMxMTk0NA%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14063162_1674399106114129_2059972074_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNzg3MDUyMTQ1OTAzNTU1Ng%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13715161_1746507782255736_360922549_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNjk3MzUxMzgwNjQzNzY5NQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13649398_248725052192702_1201617468_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNTY2OTc4MjU0MDMwOTI5Ng%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13734493_290603957969533_569165083_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxNDM4NDM0Njk3MDc4MTg2NQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13706888_1254113934620986_1382497308_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxMjk4MjU4MzA1OTM2NzUyOA%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13658873_204295049973746_2030043451_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxMTk1NTkzOTQ5NDM4NDYwMQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/13721201_290486288009653_1268274711_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwODcyOTg0ODMyNzY5NzQ2NQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13743376_656640677835915_307979933_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwODcxMTY3OTM4MjgzMTA4Mg%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13703018_268231230224757_317620231_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwODYwMDcxMjYwMzA3OTAwOQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/13736900_1620102271653363_336047444_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNzk0ODQ1MzYxOTczNDEyMA%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13696453_103353190108575_1143967262_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMjY1OTg0ODQ5MTk3Mjg0OQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13767536_1782328898690818_1794339940_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMTIzOTQ3ODYyMjYyNTU3Mw%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13774746_564183250457858_1318042701_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5OTkwNTk3MTYwNjU1NjA2NQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13707090_1777795852465911_67827173_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5ODkwNTEzMzM2MzQyMjUwMg%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13712239_109561652816307_224177905_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5Njg0MDE4MjI5Mjk0NDc2OQ%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-fra3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13741309_1815550695347331_915120225_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5NTY4MzY2MzE1MzEwMzM4Mg%3D%3D.2

160928 Harper's BAZAAR Korea clip

• Like 1

m8BRzwM.jpg

09.26.2016 Yoon Kyun Sang Instagram Update

아.. 단체컷을 몇방 찍어놨어야하는데 아쉽다 ㅠㅠ
반년만에 만난 육룡팀!!
감독님 작가님 스텝분들 선생님들 선배님들 후배님들까지!
반년이흐르고 만났는데 지금 촬영중인 팀인것마냥
왁자지껄 화목한 시간.. 이 회동.. 아주 옳다!!!!
 #육룡이나르샤

• Like 1