[Drama 2015] Sassy Go Go (Cheer Up) 발칙하게 고고

Guest dramacf

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@quockhanh45 thanks.  Hmm. which is which 12 episodes or 16? @kdramafan43v3r  lets us know please and more updates too :)

It's 12 episodes only same as Eccentric DIL coz the next drama after SGG (Cheer Up) which is Oh my God with SJS & SMA is already confirmed with a November premiere.

@quockhanh45 thanks.  Hmm. which is which 12 episodes or 16? @kdramafan43v3r  lets us know please and more updates too :)

It's 12 episodes only same as Eccentric DIL coz the next drama after SGG (Cheer Up) which is Oh my God with SJS & SMA is already confirmed with a November premiere.

Thanks for confirming @kdramafan43v3r. I think for a drama with sports theme I think 12 is ok.

Whew. The guys! Cheer Up/ Sassy Go Go.

For good vibes for us (well ok, maybe for me..but I'll share.. ha ha)  black and white pics of the guys.

Here's mysterious student with painful past, Ha Joon.. goi g to be played by brilliant rookie Ji Soo . I've seen this pic....forever. Like the James Dean vibe. So stare while we wait for updates.

credit: TPC Prain

CEcbYG5UkAIKXol.jpg

And here's LWG - Don't know anything about him, but he's the lead...SGG

Embedded image permalink

CTTO:

Here are the Cheerleaders. Cheer Up/ Sassy Go, Go

Chae Soo Bin

I'm slightly familiar with her. 'fess up time. I kinda watch Spy and also HOBB (like the first 10 episodes he he) on KBSworld tv. This is her 3rd KBS show in a year. She's like... KBS baby..

Embedded image permalink

pix ctto:

And here's Eunji.  like LGW, I don't know anything about her, but she's the lead... SGG.

I couldn't find b&w  pic. But this one is cool

CNsZ7TcWEAEbHNn.jpg

pix ctto.

@kdramafan43v3r

Whoa that's really quick. A teaser already? I mean we only learned of the final cast last week, didn't we?  I'm not complaining but I am  concerned and worried. I hope the story and the production and the writing and directing does not suffer because of the very quick...fast phase turn of event for this drama.

I'll post what I think. I don't mean to put a damper But....

OK.  I am worried.  But I'm not gonna judge until I see the whole drama. but yes, I am kinda...hmm "So- So"seeing that teaser.

I would've like and prefer Ji Soo to have taken a role in/with another . A mature role. But I'll take what's offered right now. Like I mentioned, I'm only watching high school drama because Ji Soo is part of this...

Cheer up.. please don't let me down.

@kdramafan43v3r

Whoa that's really quick. A teaser already? I mean we only learned of the final cast last week, didn't we?  I'm not complaining but I am  concerned and worried. I hope the story and the production and the writing and directing does not suffer because of the very quick...fast phase turn of event for this drama.

OK.  I am worried.  But I'm not gonna judge until I see the whole drama. but yes, I am kinda...hmm "So- So"seeing that teaser.

I would've like and prefer Ji Soo to have taken a role in/with another . A mature role. But I'll take what's offered right now. Like I mentioned, I'm only watching high school drama because Ji Soo is part of this...

Cheer up, chinggu! Teasers can be somewhat misleading at times. They've got a good set of cast so like you I'm hoping their talents won't be wasted in this drama. I'll be here for the ride coz I like most of the main cast. I'm thinking they already have the script ready but the problem they had was casting so now they're in a hurry to shoot and come up with teasers for promotions....

@

Cheer up, chinggu! Teasers can be somewhat misleading at times. They've got a good set of cast so like you I'm hoping their talents won't be wasted in this drama. I'll be here for the ride coz I like the most of the main cast. I'm thinking they already have the script ready but the problem they had was casting so now they're in a hurry to shoot and come up with teasers for promotions....

agree with you  @kdramafan43v3r  teaser usually misleading and I think scenes in that video teaser are not the real scenes in drama. that teaser only showed what is this drama about.. actually, I'm quite glad that I think it will be my first time watching high-school themed korean drama which also featured an extracuricular activities (dance and cheerleading club). So far I havent' watched any high school drama like this. They always told a story about studying in class, in extra class, exams, suicide, bullying (and many other things like you've watched in School series or other high-school kdrama)..even I was wondering..did korean students (as potrayed in drama) don't have any other activities except study (for that freaking university entrance exam) ?? LOL

@

Cheer up, chinggu! Teasers can be somewhat misleading at times. They've got a good set of cast so like you I'm hoping their talents won't be wasted in this drama. I'll be here for the ride coz I like the most of the main cast. I'm thinking they already have the script ready but the problem they had was casting so now they're in a hurry to shoot and come up with teasers for promotions....

agree with you  @kdramafan43v3r  teaser usually misleading and I think scenes in that video teaser are not the real scenes in drama. that teaser only showed what is this drama about.. actually, I'm quite glad that I think it will be my first time watching high-school themed korean drama which also featured an extracuricular activities (dance and cheerleading club). So far I havent' watched any high school drama like this. They always told a story about studying in class, in extra class, exams, suicide, bullying (and many other things like you've watched in School series or other high-school kdrama)..even I was wondering..did korean students (as potrayed in drama) don't have any other activities except study (for that freaking university entrance exam) ?? LOL

Haha! Oh believe me, they take studying so freaking seriously in that country. I know coz I stay with a Korean family whenever I spend my vacation time there and they have a son who's in high school who goes home at 7PM to eat dinner and leaves an hour or so after to go studying and comes back home past midnight and that's freaking everyday!!! I know when he's back home coz the room I'm staying in is the room near the entrance so I can hear that door chiming sound you usually hear in dramas whenever someone punches in the code and opens the door...

@

Haha! Oh believe me, they take studying so freaking seriously in that country. I know coz I stay with a Korean family whenever I spend my vacation time there and they have a son who's in high school who goes home at 7PM to eat dinner and leaves an hour or so after to go studying and comes back home past midnight and that's freaking everyday!!! I know when he's back home coz the room I'm staying in is the room near the entrance so I can hear that door chiming sound you usually hear in dramas whenever someone punches in the code and opens the door...

oh yeah..I know that somehow what is potrayed in drama also true in real life. I have read a lot about this when I watched School 2013, Angry Mom and Jungle Fish 1 & 2..poor them :( 

as someone who also come from Asian country (which the education system is somewhat similar with South Korea) and I'm teacher as well..I really sad about this..in real world (after graduating school then work and/or married) the more important thing is softskill rather than hardskill..softskill is the thing usually we got from extracuricular activities..and our eduation system didn't let students develop their softskill optimally and only develop a hardskill..

I want this drama will potrait this phenomena and has uniqueness if we compared with other HS themed kdrama. Even though I'm sure that this drama can't avoid HS themed kdrama tropes at all like things I said before..

@fleurofjasmine So true! i'm just glad that when I was in high school soooo many years ago, I joined a lot of extra curricular activities and through that I was able to hone my communication skills and to think on my feet and adapt which sadly aren't taught in school coz you learn it through experience and that's where extra curricular activities help...

Archived