[Movie 2016] The Age of Shadows/Mil-jeong 밀정

minnie91

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impatiently patiently waiting for her movie to start filming. Kept coming to Ji Min forums looking for anything new about her. Its like I want to be offline but totally plugged in. Thanks to all that post here

Me too. I keep coming to both Han Ji Min and Gong Yoo and Secret Agent forums and any websites to stalk for anything new as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@minnie91, Thank you for starting this thread, and for offering us so much information about this upcoming film

Will be looking forward to it.

Seo Young-Joo was just cast  in this film as well.

'Seo Young-joo'  joining Song Kang-ho in spy

20150916_1442390583_27240500_1_99_201510

Source

And from his Agency, Finecut:

Our actor SEO Young-joo will be joining Director KIM Jee-woon's new film!

Director Kim Jee-woon Seo Young-joo spy

source

@minnie91,   Thank you for the welcome, and the sketch. It is gorgeous.

I first saw Seo Young-Joo in the movie "Juvenile Offender" and I was blown away by his performance. I try to follow him ever since then (including the part of Golden Rainbow that he was in).  The first drama I saw with him was "Can You Hear My Heart" where he played "Maru oppa" to Kim Sae Ron's character. Pretty memorable too and they were both very young kids.

This film has great cast and sounds interesting, and of-course, it comes from director Kim Jee-Won!

@neih212,  thank you. I was just reading it about Um Tae-Goo joining. This cast looks better and better!

This looks promising. One of the most notable Korean actors, Sang Kang-Ho, joined by equally prominent Korean actors and actresses, Gong Yoo and Han Ji Min, respectively, in a period movie, is something to look forward to. And then directed by noted "I Saw the Devil" director Lee, this film is an event. We could expect not just sleek action but superb editing and cinematography with stellar cast to boot. 

I mean, need we ask for more?

• 2 weeks later...

@irilight  You're welcome! I've never watched UTG's dramas or movies, but I think he's handsome :) 

@neih212, I apologize for late response. My computer was at the shop.

I have only seen UTG in one drama - Maids; But I have seen him in a few films. (Insadong Scandal, Azooma, Oki's Movie, I saw the Devil, come to mind)

Thank you for all the updates. I love the photos from the Prayer Ceremony, and the illustration of Song Kang-Ho's character. I esp. love all the scene illustrations you provided.

Archived