Battle of the Maknaes: Round One (Male Edition)

Newsie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynnkueh

♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥Ren of NU'EST ♥♥♥♥♥

Can you stop spanning. You are irritating and making me hate your Ren.

Guest RaspberryFlavor

I am thankful for @Soompi for adding Zelo but I can't but feel that this is like putting on a band-aid. The wound is still there. This is a solution but the thing is not fixed. I would've liked to see Zelo compete against the other maknaes fair and square, no "special-make-it-up-to-u-dark-horse" rounds.

Guest Nuparisa

NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN
NUEST^^REN

Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun❤
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
Sehun
SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!SEHUN!
EXO SEHUN! EXO SEHUN!EXO SEHUN!EXO SEHUN!EXO SEHUN!EXO SEHUN!EXO SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TheruTheru

Pleas some one halp me haw to vote

After where says "RELATED" and a couple of links, there are pages, you are currently in page 1 so go to 2,3,4 and 5 and do your thing :D

Guest sadieyoo

Jungkook isn't called the golden maknae and a triple threat for no reasonnnn omg JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK unlike others he has outstanding talent and looks YASSSSSSSSS JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK!!!!

Archived