Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Hyun Are Full of Smiles and Tears in Last “We Got Married” Episode

Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon have said their goodbyes on the recent episode of “We Got Married.” This episode concluded their five-month virtual marriage, which started on March 14. The two enjoy a nice, sweet date in Jeju Island beneath a red lighthouse. Afterwards, they spend precious time together on a small boat. […]

The post Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Hyun Are Full of Smiles and Tears in Last “We Got Married” Episode appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

but...I thought I read a couple of days ago that WGM said they probably still had several episodes left (depending on amount of footage) and that the final episode hadn't been filmed yet--d'oh! sounds like they altered the time for their departure and made it happen sooner than originally planned. :(

Yes, they will be remembered as one of the most loving, honest and sincere couples on WGM. Their relationship progressed in 5 months to the level other couples did in a year. They were strongly attracted to one another from the first sight of each other, and with every episode their relationship grew by another strong leap. Because of CNBlue's promotions and release of their new full album for their comeback and the filming of Seung Yeon's new mega drama they couldn't extend their WGM contract beyond August. They have to sign 3 month contracts, 3 more months would have taken them into November they would have been buried with drama filming schedules and concerts/promotions for CNBlue. It's better they leave now (with promises to keep close) than to drag it out without the needed time to film WGM regularly. Too bad. Hope and pray for their success and happiness!

Guest Elzabar

Totally agree with previous comments.

They both should get the Best Couple Award by the next Awards Ceremony. Best Proposal, Best Couple Progression, Best Natural skinship, Best Couple act with the "Recharging" hand kiss.

The Best WGM Couple Ever !!!!

And they did it without the backing of an already build fan base such as SNSD, Apink, or other Idol groups.

• 3 weeks later...

They ended it beautifully with a promise to stay close, plans for the future and meetings when they have time. The unaired scene was the best, where Seung Yeon made Jonghyun say they will not become strangers and remain close, they still held hands and 'recharged' with a promise to keep 'recharging' in the future - complete with wearing their couple bracelets and rings. And Seung Yeon TODAY bravely supported CNBlue's comeback '2gether' on her Instagram account, despite all the possible turmoil and hateful comments she may receive from Jonghyun's so-called 'fans'! I hope they bravely continue to support each other in their careers and keep their friendship alive to lead wherever it may take them in the future. All I know is, when they were together on WGM - they were happy and content - and I hope they continue to find that happiness and comfort together!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived