Girls’ Generation’s YoonA to Narrate Upcoming “Superman Returns” Episode

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA will be filling in as a narrator for the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns.” According to KBS, Jung Hye Young, who is originally in charge of narrating “Superman Returns,” is sick with a sore throat and will not be able to record this week’s episode. The staff stated, “Jung Hye Young was scheduled to […]

The post Girls’ Generation’s YoonA to Narrate Upcoming “Superman Returns” Episode appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Just fnished watching the latest episode (before reading this), and upon hearing the narrator's voice I was like: Eh... Did they change the narrator??
Then found out it was Yoona. Don't hv anything against Yoona, but I was kinda disappointed bcos it doesn't hv the same feeling as when watching the show w/ Hyeyoung's narrations.
I actually quite freak out thinking if they indeed replaced the narrator, but thank goodness it was only temp. Hope Jung Hyeyoung will get well soon. And thanks to Yoona for filling in as temp narrator (though I don't quite adore her narration). LOL

She shaved her jaw and chin so much that soon her face will disappear. The upper part of the face is so much bigger than the lower part, to the point that she looks more like a weird anime character than like a normal woman. The result of this awful PS is that her eyes and nose look huge within the face. it's jaw-dropping, lol.

Archived