August 2015 CFs: Suzy, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and More

August has gifted us with a variety of enjoyable CFs featuring our favorite stars. This month has been quite diverse and featured many commercials that were filmed earlier yet are being broadcasted more popularly in Korea now. Since the summer heat continues to blaze, many of August’s commercial films feature products perfect for summer. Check […]

The post August 2015 CFs: Suzy, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and More appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Anna Sueweeties

missA's Fei & Suzy >_< also 2PM ^_^ but... the fact is missA doesn't have a leader lol -_- missA don't hve a leader because as we know a leader tends to be the oldest because the responsible carry a lots of burden...in missA case the oldest are Fei & Jia,, but both are from China and since they don't speak Korean fluent, it will burden both Jia & Fei to speak a lot whenever in interview.. Also Suzy & Min are too young when they debut... So they decide not to hve a leader and together help each other to carry missA's name as a group ^_^

Thanks for this kokoberry, i really like watching YoonA here and i don't really understand the lotte duty free cf at all (I'll understand if it was a jeju tourism cf)

Archived