[OFFICIAL] GIORDANO COUPLE (Kim Woo Bin ♡ Shin Min Ah)

szne09

BREAKING: Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah Are Dating, Both Agencies Confirm (Cr:Soompi)

A new couple has just been captured by Dispatch cameras: Kim Woo Bin (26) and Shin Min Ah (31).

According to the exclusive report from Dispatch, the two became close during endorsement activities for the fashion brand Giordano, and have currently been dating for roughly two months.

The report outlines Kim Woo Bin’s gentlemanly courtship, including pushing back his own filming so Shin Min Ah could wrap up her own schedule quickly, and picking her up at her home for dates, which were highly secretive and limited – naturally – due to their high profiles. A source allegedly close to the two stars said to Dispatch, “[Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah] started to show interest from February, when they were shooting ads together, and officially started to meet after May.”

Source (1)

Updated July 22, 2015:

In response to the dating news, Kim Woo Bin’s and Shin Min Ah’s agencies have stated that they are not aware of the relationship, and that they are currently looking into it.

Kim Woo Bin’s agency SidusHQ stated, “We are asking [Kim Woo Bin] about the reports now; we had no idea about it. We will release a more detailed response following confirmation.”

Shin Min Ah’s camp likewise stated that they had no idea, and that they will release a statement upon confirmation.

Source (2)

Updated July 22, 2015:

On July 22, Shin Min Ah’s agency confirmed to news outlets, “We have confirmed with [Shin Min Ah] that the two are currently dating,” and asked that fans look upon the two kindly.

Kim Woo Bin’s agency SidusHQ also confirmed initial reports.

Source (3) (4)

Screen capture of the Dispatch article

• 3 months later...

Omo, it seems this couple doesn't have so much shippers eh? Well I'm a long-time SMA fan and was quite surprised when I found this out but I've heard a lot of good things about KWB (he's good-mannered and very kind to his fans) so I can't help but ship this couple :D Best of wishes to them and I hope they could meet despite their hectic schedules. I do think it's pretty strategic that they chose to work (shoot their respective dramas) at the same time. I hope others can show their love and support for this couple too! Now for some goodies.

Where it all began:

Kim Woo Bin wants to work with Shin Min Ah (February 14, 2013)

Watch Giordano SS 2015 Shoot (cr. kimwoobinseyebrows @ YT)

95863002.jpg 

mina_kim_woo_bin_zo_sun_hi_giordano_2014

oshinkim.jpg

Kim_Woo_Bin_Shin_Min_Ah_2.png

shin_min_ah_kim_woo_bin_1437552807_af_or

As an official couple...

Watch Giordano FW 2015 Full Version (cr. kimwoobinseyebrows @ YT)

Watch Giordano FW 2015 Shoot (cr. kimwoobinseyebrows @ YT)

shin_min_ah_and_kim_woo_bin_for_giordano

doi_tinh_nhan_kim_woo_bin_va_shin_min_ah

a.jpg

shin_min_ah_kim_woo_bin_1447259199_af.jp

Untitled3.jpg

The following are from pbogums tumblr. These are too swoon-worthy...some are already outtakes and yet the way KWB looks at SMA and vise versa...

tumblr_nw6szn9_Cta1qbxx00o7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw6szn9_Cta1qbxx00o2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw6szn9_Cta1qbxx00o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw6szn9_Cta1qbxx00o6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw6szn9_Cta1qbxx00o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw6szn9_Cta1qbxx00o4_1280.jpg

Honestly I'm quite worried not because of the age gap but because KWB still hasn't gone for military service so I just hope they'll stay strong if they really love each other! I don't want to ship too hard but it just can't be helped!

Latest article on them:

Kim Woo Bin starts filming 'Uncontrollably Fond' with Suzy; still loves Shin Min Ah?

Archived