Quantcast

[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

I had to share this, the best combination (OTWOL + Kim Soo Hyun from YWCFTS)

EDITED :- Screen-caps for tonight's episode from Dreamscape #OTWOLPushForLove

(OT : Delayed realization as to why Erik Santos name sounds familiar to me - his the guy that sang I'll Never Go !! lol. If you haven't I highly recommend the movie One More Chance, hands my fav Filipino movie & the song I mentioned is a part of the OST.)

Edited by KDIK
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leah Olivar (Nadine Lustre) is a young woman who wants nothing but to go to America so she can help her family. While Clark Medina (James Reid) is a young man living in America who wants to give his s

They're cute 

They say, "Love is like a bird." If you set it free, it will fly wherever it wants. While it's flying, it might find a new love. A new love that will join the flight. Low or high... Fast or slow...

I knew it...that happiness won't last long...great ep today...hole week was great...me big like :)...and it seems will be great next week as well...a bit sad 

So her mother is left with nothing exept her son...great...and she'll come to Leah door...just great...i hope Leah won't leave but i have  a feeling she will...and Clark will follow maybe after a while...i know that Jigs will...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do not worry my Clarky boy, even it's not right time for you right now, your time will come...i'll wait with you kiddo...time will come when everyone will know and you'll be able to love freely...without get punched..ouch that hurted me as well ;)

• Like 3

the preview nextweek's episodes are heartbreaking :( 

yes and no. They will finally say outloud their feelings and that's the most important. Heartbreaking bcs her mom but for sure we will get some hints why she did that! 

Edited by AdelaM
  • Like 2
Guest patricajones_stv

can i get a website to watch the on the wings of love plz the website that i was using just crashed plz plz plz and can i get a link :(

plz plz plzzzzzzzz

Edited by patricajones_stv
Guest bewitch05

HI to all of you! Been following this thread for a long time and I was so hook up to OTWOL and I am so glad you have this forum. Mind if I join in? Next week preview is so devastating hoping leah won't go. My mom and I are having bets of how it will turns out. But still I wish it was monday already.............why is it saturday Lol:P

HI to all of you! Been following this thread for a long time and I was so hook up to OTWOL and I am so glad you have this forum. Mind if I join in? Next week preview is so devastating hoping leah won't go. My mom and I are having bets of how it will turns out. But still I wish it was monday already.............why is it saturday Lol:P

ohh welcome to the thread 

• Like 1

Welcome to the thread @bewitch05_stv! Feel free to share your thoughts here.

We're all dying to know what will happen next. That they've admitted to tita Jack what they feel (more like Clark) but still.

Seeing the preview is devastating and heartbreaking like you have said.

I wish for tita Jack and Jiggs to leave Leah and Clark alone please. They're not welcome.

• Like 2
Guest AlexMao

Are we presuming that Leah will go back to the Philippines with her mother in an attempt to re-build her family or are you guys leaning more towards she's running away from things? Given how things are going her being away from Clark may be for the best, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and all of that, allowing him to focus on making something of himself with his connection to the restaurant owner. As many of you have speculated it's possible that Clark would be required to go back to the Philippines which in turns re-introduces the two. From this perspective this would allow for a more proper courtship and blessing. 

I can't in all good sense think of some far fetched notion for Tita Jack and Jigs at the moment. Tita Jack wants to stay in the states because it offers more opportunities for her to make more and support her family back home. Jigs on the other hand simply wanted to come to the states to be with Leah, correct me if I'm wrong, so he's pretty much playing things by ear. Turn of events would be that both Tita Jack and Jigs stay in the states and Jigs piggybacks off Tita Jack's current employer/employment opportunity and tries to make his own way (ok, so coming up with a far fetched idea wasn't too hard ... impractical yes).

Only positive thing I'm seeing with next week is that we're back in the Philippines and that means more Tiffany & Tolayts and their wacky go-stop relationship. :D 

Let's all prepare our little hearts for the heartbreak that will come this week. I heard that it will be more heartbreaking.

You always ask me 
Those words I say 
And telling me what it means to me 

Every single day 
You always act this way 
For how many times I told you 
I love you for this is all I know 

Come to me and hold me 
And you will see 
The love I give 
For you still hold the key 

Every single day 
You always act this way 
I love you for this is all I know 

[Chorus:] 
I'll never go far away from you 
Even the sky will tell you 
That I need you so 
For this is all I know 

Come to me and hold me 
And you will see 
The love I give 
For you still hold the key 
Every single day 
You always act this way 
I love you for this is all I know 

[Chorus:] 
That I need you so 
For this is all I know 

Come to me and hold me 
And you will see 
The love I gaved for you still hold the key 

Every single day you always at this way 
I lOVE YOU for this is all I know 

[Chorus:] [2X] 
That I need you so 
For this is all I know 

I'll never go ( I'll never go....) 
I'll never go (never go...) 
Far away from you

The lyrics really relates to Clark and Leah. So much it hurts.

How I wish someone would make a video with Clark and Leah.

• Like 4

Just have a few moments to comment:

@bewitch05_stv Hello! Welcome! *waves*:D

@xiashenghan wow, such a beautiful song. Heart hurts for our OTP already and that song just added more deeper feels. Thank you for sharing. 

@AlexMao I love your line of thoughts. Yeah she may be running away. As much as we don't want them to be apart, that may happen as we've seen Leah at the airport in the preview. Already the issues with Tita Jack and Jigs, and toppled with her Mom returning with a kid in toe, Leah may book it. Maybe she's partly returning to tell her father and sister in person that her mom is still alive. Is that something you just say over Skype? That's some heavy mess. And how much does mom actually tell Leah about her situation? Could Leah even fathom the depths of her mom situation, coupled with all of the heavy feelings of guilt and responsibilities she already has?  And as you said, with our OTP apart temporarily, Clark can focus on his work, making his own niche in the business world. I wonder if we'll have a time jump. And Jigs, either he's going to mooch off mom in the states, or he's going to better himself that later on when Leah returns, he'll be more of a challenge for Clark to get her back...? I'm going out on a limb. Or maybe jigs will return to the Philippines, to annoy Leah. LOL. In the end, Clark is going to be heartbroken. And there's a possibility that Diana's daughter may be more of competition for Clark's heart if she meets him while the OTP is apart. Ohhhhhh. I'm gonna go cray cray with scenarios and speculations. And as you have said, yay for more Tiffany and Tolyates scenes!!

I said I only had a few minutes to comment, see what this drama does to me?! Such a distracting tool! :P

Enjoy the weekend & See ya all on Monday!

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 3

Are we presuming that Leah will go back to the Philippines with her mother in an attempt to re-build her family or are you guys leaning more towards she's running away from things? Given how things are going her being away from Clark may be for the best, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and all of that, allowing him to focus on making something of himself with his connection to the restaurant owner. As many of you have speculated it's possible that Clark would be required to go back to the Philippines which in turns re-introduces the two. From this perspective this would allow for a more proper courtship and blessing. 

I can't in all good sense think of some far fetched notion for Tita Jack and Jigs at the moment. Tita Jack wants to stay in the states because it offers more opportunities for her to make more and support her family back home. Jigs on the other hand simply wanted to come to the states to be with Leah, correct me if I'm wrong, so he's pretty much playing things by ear. Turn of events would be that both Tita Jack and Jigs stay in the states and Jigs piggybacks off Tita Jack's current employer/employment opportunity and tries to make his own way (ok, so coming up with a far fetched idea wasn't too hard ... impractical yes).

Only positive thing I'm seeing with next week is that we're back in the Philippines and that means more Tiffany & Tolayts and their wacky go-stop relationship. :D 

I think she's going to runaway from all these things. Since the reason that she went to the US is to find her Nanang's grave and to fulfill their dream of bringing the family to the US. But since all of the things she believes about her mom are all lies, she's going to be heartbroken (for sure) and will in turn decide to go back home. I wonder what will be their Tatang's and Tiffany's reaction will be? I'm afraid their Tatang might get another heart attack and I don't think Leah can take it all in.

With Clark, since he's going to fight for their love. I think he will find a way and other valid reasons to follow Leah in the Philippines. One reason would be Leah and another reason would be the furniture project he's taking at the moment. The restaurant owner might require him to go to the Philippines. Maybe they will make some sort of "problem with the furniture design and whatnot" just to make Clark come to the Philippines.

As for Tita Jack, I'm hoping and praying for her to stay in the US along with Jiggs. But I doubt Jiggs will stay there when Leah will be in the Philippines since his sole reason to go to the US is to be with Leah. Dream on Jiggs! You'll never be together again!!! Selfish brat!

I'm not really into the story of Tiffany and Tolayts at the moment. The few weeks were fun and interesting for me. But now, since I'm really into the story of the OTP, I want more scenes with them as much as possible.

@xiashenghan wow, such a beautiful song. Heart hurts for our OTP already and that song just added more deeper feels. Thank you for sharing. 

This song heart hits the spot right on. It really hurts. Have you read the message of the editing team to the director?

They said they can't take it what's going to happen on Monday. They were editing the scenes and they said it hurts so much.

Fellow kabayans, please tell me if this is the right translation. I'm not good at translating.

Here's the message the editing team sent to the director, Antoinette Jadaone.

CQTyVI_U8AAiYb2.jpg

Trans.: Director, the Monday episode really hurts. I can't keep on editing this. 

CQTyVJjVAAALbYF.jpg

Trans.: No joke. I cried because of Monday episode. F***!

• Like 2
Guest AlexMao

@xiashenghan For me Leah & Clark are a done deal, it's just the how and when that will carry most of us until the end. 

When it comes to Tiffany & Tolayts, I know they're not to everyone's liking but they have their moments. Comparing the alternative of Tita Jack & Jigs I'd rather see Tolayts bungle his feelings for Tiffany all day long. Even if things don't work out all that well between the two we still get some sage wisdom from Mang Sol that might make its way back to Leah & Clark. 

I was listening to the song and then my mind had gone to delulu mode again. I guess we can use this song as Clark and Leah's theme song as well?

@xiashenghan For me Leah & Clark are a done deal, it's just the how and when that will carry most of us until the end. 

When it comes to Tiffany & Tolayts, I know they're not to everyone's liking but they have their moments. Comparing the alternative of Tita Jack & Jigs I'd rather see Tolayts bungle his feelings for Tiffany all day long. Even if things don't work out all that well between the two we still get some sage wisdom from Mang Sol that might make its way back to Leah & Clark. 

Well I agree that Tolayts and Tiffany are better than Jiggs and tita Jack.

• Like 1

Let's get our hearts all ready for later's episode.  If the OTWOL team is having a hard time dealing with how emotional it can get, I bet our poor little hearts are doomed!  

@Jafstar Right on!  I think Leah won't be able to handle all the distress thus returning home is the only option for her.  Her desire to give her family a better life and to bring them over to the US will be shattered by fact that her mom deceived them.  The big question is, how long would it take for Clark to follow her to the Philippines?  I am hoping for a time jump to make it more realistic. But the possibility of him falling for another girl is a bit far-fetched given that he's the type of person who can manage heartbreaks on his own. He is too mature and strong-willed for that.  

By the way, I saw pictures of Clark fetching water and driving a jeepney on twitter.  Does this mean that he will formally court Leah and introduce himself to her family?  I wonder how Tatang Sol will take that... Hmm,this is gonna be exciting!  I sooo ship Tolayts and Tiffany too.  Can't wait to see how everything will unfold.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
Guest summerbluebreeze

I love your forum...this week episodes are more exciting...the director reveals the episodes this week is 'mas bongga'..a lot of complications...i dont know if its true that Leah gonna suffer for Amnesia...