Lily Leung
Teresa Ha
Joe Tay
Amy Fan
Akina Hong Wah
Candy Chang
Hugo Wong

Synopsis

Louis Cheung appears to be a cop who can easily betray his own dignity and accept bribes. While investigating a human trafficking case, he meets Tavia Yeung, a woman who has taken a vow of celibacy. Tavia and her friend, Lin Xia Wei, had been kidnapped when they were young, thus, they hate human traffickers. They equally hate corrupt public servants, with the exception of Louis's colleague, Matt Yeung, whose upright and honest character catches Tavia's eye and she even falls in love with him. Louis and Matt are initially polar opposites, but after Louis's acceptance of a bribe causes the death of a witness, it starts to touch his conscience. However, at the time, the police and the underworld each had their own unbreakable, unwritten laws. Matt is demoted amidst the power struggle of businessman Lau Kong and detective Timothy Cheng. It puts his relationship with Tavia to the test. Seeing all of this, Louis's heart aches, but all he can do is stay silently by Tavia's side and secretly hope that he can make up for his past mistakes...

Previews

OSTs

Louis Cheung - Silent March

Additional Links

Momentary Lapse Of Reason 收規華 Official Website

Edited by sugarplum892

Tavia Yeung is getting old and cannot accept any surprises?

tavia.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Louis Cheung, Lin Xia Wei, Tavia Yeung)

Yesterday, Louis Cheung (張繼聰), Tavia Yeung (楊怡) and Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) and the others are promoting the new TVB series, Momentary Lapse Of Reason (收規華) in Western Market (西港城). In this event, Louis Cheung was exposed. Tavia Yeung accepted the interview and joked that Louis Cheung's pants design was bad.

Tavia Yeung's 36th birthday is on 30 August. In yesterday event, Tavia and everybody are cutting the cake to celebrate her birthday in advance. Tavia expressed her boyfriend, Him Law (羅仲謙) was currently working in Taiwan but try to have dinner together. Asked if her boyfriend gave any surprises, Tavia said: "Getting old and cannot accept any surprises. But I guess he will send a message to wish me Happy Birthday."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

No precaution for Lin Xia Wei after marriage: Let's wait after promotion activity

xiawei.jpg

xiawei1.jpg

Artiste Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) was promoting TVB new series, Momentary Lapse of Reason (收規華) in Sheung Wan (上環) and expressed she was urged by many people when accepting the interview: "My husband wants to complete the task in low-key and I can share it happily now. They do not need to tell me and I will make dinner arrangement." Xia Wei added there was nothing much different except another identity and she will continue to work hard: "I am used to people calling me as Mrs Mo now after few months. (Trying hard for a baby?) Let's leave it to fate! I will accept it happily. (No precaution?) Let's wait after the promotion activity ends."

Xia Wei disclosed that she will not reduce filming and expressed to the film producer that she wished to act in idol series. Her husband supported her work and they watched her kissing scene together: "He will watch it very seriously and give me opinion."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Louis Cheung's face will be seen in 3 dramas next week

louis.jpg

Three days ago, Louis Cheung (張繼聰) is promoting his new TVB series, Momentary Lapse Of Reason (收規華) which will be shown on next Monday (31 August). When mentioned about seeing his face in 3 dramas starting from next week (31 August), Louis Cheung said: "My role will appear in the sitcom, Come Home Love (愛‧回家) from next week. The sitcom states Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) and I will leave Hong Kong. Plus the series, Inbound Troubles (老表,你好嘢!). Hope the viewers will not feel bored first and try to see that I perform very hard.

When asked if he had any confidence in the rating of the series, Momentary Lapse Of Reason (收規華), he said: "I will think of the rating but feel confident for this series as it is realistic and many good artistes around."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
Edited by sugarplum892

Matt Yeung on working with Tavia Yeung once again after The W Files

matt_yeung_mlor.jpg

In TVB new series Momentary Lapse of Reason (收規華), artiste Matt Yeung (楊明) who plays the role of a cop Sam Yat-Yin, has quite a heavy amount of scenes. Besides being the foil to Louis Cheung's (張繼聰) character, he also has a romantic storyline with Tavia Yeung (楊怡). Speaking of knowing Tavia for many years due to TVB training class and this time being a continuation to their collaboration from The W Files (衛斯理) years ago, Matt expressed that the two still had chemistry: "It has been many years that we haven't worked together, but when we saw each again during our first scene, the chemistry returned; moreover, her acting is really good so she led me into character. (Any intimate scenes?) There is kissing on the cheek! But it's not as awkward since many years ago, I've already referred to her as my older sister, only students from the training class can develop this type of mutual understanding."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (08/31/2015 - 09/06/2015)

Dramas
Momentary Lapse of Reason - 收規華 (EPS 1-5) - 24 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Every Step You Take - 陪著你走 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 845-849) - 21 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Momentary Lapse of Reason - 收規華 (EP 6) - 20 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Variety Shows
Not Far But Away - 在那遙遠的地方 - 24 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)

Sidewalk Scientist 3 - 學是學非 III - 20 PTS

Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 20 PTS

Eating Well With Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 19 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

Chef Minor 2 - 我係小廚神 - 17 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 15 PTS

Midnight Munchies 3 - 夜宵磨 - 13 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (09/07/2015 - 09/13/2015)

Dramas
Momentary Lapse of Reason - 收規華 (EPS 7-11) - 23 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Every Step You Take - 陪著你走 (EPS 6-10) - 22 PTS

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 850-854) - 20 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Momentary Lapse of Reason - 收規華 (EP 13) - 21 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Momentary Lapse of Reason - 收規華 (EP 12) - 18 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Variety Shows
Health is a Lifestyle - 活得健康嗎? - 20 PTS

Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 20 PTS

Sidewalk Scientist 3 - 學是學非 III - 18 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

Eating Well With Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 17 PTS

Chef Minor 2 - 我係小廚神 - 16 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 15 PTS

Midnight Munchies 3 - 夜宵磨 - 13 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)