[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

26 minutes ago, kappy said:

Which makes me wonder...when was the first time she called him yeobo?  I can't remember.  I do remember that when she was asked in the first interview  about what she will call her husband, she said, "Excuse me"!  

You've come a long way, baby!

.. i heard Soyeon called Siyang as "Yeobo" when they received the red mission on their 100-days after Siyang wore his suit and Soyeon stand from the sofa to check on him upfront.. have to check if she use that endearment prior to that episode. :wub:

• Like 7

After repeat last episode of Siso , i am wondering word of Soyeon call Siyang which first scenes when she arrived the restaurant . She said " Changi " that i hear for the first time in here . i am not sure this word mean as Yoabo ,, if yes, may be this word they normally call each other replace "Yoabo " or call during talk with phone .

Aww . wondering How've been far of relasionship of both ? 

• Like 7

Wow! The vids submitted by our berries for the internal voting are all daebak! Kudos to all of you for your dedication and awesome works!

Thank you, dear berries, for showing so much love of SiSo couple in your vids. SiSo is very blessed to have you berries as their ardent fans and lucky to have all berries here too! lol..

It is really difficult to select one out of 4. I just want to thank all berries for your beautiful submissions and whichever is selected, to me, all 4 are winners in their own rights. Because I'll choose all 4 if there is no restriction.   :)

Cheers and fighting for our beloved couple!

I am praying for their love journey with each other.

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, rastberrii . said:

After repeat last episode of Siso , i am wondering word of Soyeon call Siyang which first scenes when she arrived the restaurant . She said " Changi " that i hear for the first time in here . i am not sure this word mean as Yoabo ,, if yes, may be this word they normally call each other replace "Yoabo " or call during talk with phone .

Aww . wondering How've been far of relasionship of both ? 

I was told by a Korean that "yeobo" is more formal way of calling while "cha-gi" is informal.

• Like 9

Actually, we have a lot of berries but where are some of them? We used to have a lot of postings before.

I hope they'll come out and post because of their love for SiSo couple. The past 7 months were great due to SiSo couple.   :)

• Like 7

On 4/11/2016 at 2:42 PM, KalyanaV said:

Long time no posting here, berries. Apologize for missing in action but I still read and enjoy all the posts here. Last week was really some turbulence emotional rides for many berries I think, including me myself. But today is a new day of a new week, so let's welcome more cheerful posts to come to this thread, and perhaps, a little bit of sentimental memories, because we are human after all, we will always remember the things that are precious to us, right?

In regards to memories, we still have one more round to do with Soompi contest round 4. Here it is, 3 links to the fans video made by our talented berries @seesaw_love @studentkkk @suddenlyksy  For studentkkk video, there are 2 version: same video for both version but different song to accommodate Berries 'hurtfull felling' toward a specific song 'why did you come now'. Please check all the video links here, and refresh our memories of why we love Siso so much.....

by suddenlyksyhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0cR1FDQ1lSLWg1clE

by studentkkk ver 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0cMTdJbzBfTm9ydzg

by studenttkkk ver 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0ccHBXalBFZExKcEU

by seesaw_love: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0cd25vQlpjWk1Wbk0

After checking on the videos above, please do internal voting for the video that you think should represent Siso in Soompi round 4 contest. Here is the link to our internal voting pool.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YTKIZWTS7z4RA0C584PYyjB98_WBtFFk4LH0_GKd6tI/viewform

Voting is open until Tuesday, Apr 12, 12 midnight KST. Do please participate, berries. Thank you everyone. :) 

..REPOST.. Update, we've already received 49 respondents.. we still have few hours to go to vote for the internal voting. Thank you for all the berrries' outmost support for this contest.. I'm so proud to be on this beautiful tree.. Aja Berries~!!! Fighting~!!! :)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, eyra said:
the one that not get aired :confounded: where was it? look like still in handphone case shop

Haha whoever posted that said that in his/her opinion, Siso couple is the cutest in all the WGM couples. He/She is also sad that they are leaving. 

• Like 10

Hi Hi, I'm here! No more missing in action :D I love @studentkkk ideas to rewatch Siso episode together every Saturday. Count me in. Let's do that and share what we like from their episode. 1 episode per week? So.. This Saturday, we'll have 'virtual gathering' to watch Siso's 1st episode? :) 

I haven't shared my thought (and heartache) in regards to our Siso's departure. But all the posts here has been voicing what I have in mind. Thank you for sharing, and welcome for our silent lurkers who are silent no more. Keep posting here, okay? 

Here is uri Siso in their private date, sssh....just leave them alone :D 

Another thing, uri Siso got the 1st place for this unofficial voting held by WGM fans accoutn. This is now the last round. For those with IG, please go to this account and vote for Siso, number 1. You can vote multple times as many as you want, until IG stop you from posting. Then you should stop, and when you have time, come back and vote again. Let's do this for fun. It's only open for 24 hours. The fun will be doubled when Siso win, then we can show Siso how much they are loved. 

• Like 12