[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

31 minutes ago, suwon said:

You never failed to make me surprise and burst into laugh even though I know you for long time...

And luckily, there is a gentleman who charmingly stands beside you to cover your clumsiness. He always finds you cute and comfort you "it's ok", "don't worry", "why you are so cute"... even when you do "silly" things. So, grab him tightly, chingu ya.  

And Si Yang, just hold that "clumsy" girl who is capable enough to change you to a better person.

Oh, I like you both so much. 

Yes me too = 110% agree with u

Please hold each other tightly siyang soyeon.

Thank u I like u SISO.

fighting berries.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Just to let everyone know, I'm still thinking about like doing softsubs with the captions so those who want to know what the captions said and want to have the experience with them can. I'm not entirely sure when I would finish them and I'm not even sure if I would do them in order haha, but it's something that I might do during my spare time because honestly, the captions just made the whole experience better haha.

That'd be awesome. Do give a shout-out if you need any help! It's been a long time but I do have experience with timing soft subs before. 

6 minutes ago, eyra said:

yup, it's love. About the teddy bear,  it could be cause Si Yang is a fan of Doosan bear :blush:

Or maybe it's code for: give me more bear hugs! :w00t: #delulu

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, suwon said:

And luckily, there is a gentleman who charmingly stands beside you to cover your clumsiness. He always finds you cute and comfort you "it's ok", "don't worry", "why you are so cute"... even when you do "silly" things. So, grab him tightly, chingu ya.  

And Si Yang, just hold that "clumsy" girl who is capable enough to change you to a better person.

Oh, I like you both so much. 

They are MFEO - Made for Each Other.

1 hour ago, Summer Ryn said:

Soyeon have stands important role in Siyang heart, which we can see he is currently working hard to achieve his goal. 

Will MBC release SISO unseen scene ? I think Wgm should show us since alots of Siso scene have been unfairness edited. But this is my wishful thinking, doubts so they will release.

Yes...Let's kept moving on so that one day this thread will move to page 1000....FIGHTINGS:blush:

Lets hope WGM save the uncut for Siso's wedding day - then they can make a 2hr special and broadcast it plus snippets from their wedding... :blush:

25 minutes ago, SomeBerry said:

Does it say "love" on that yellow heart of KSY unni's handmade case? I think the lego block is related with nano block mickey mouse thingie, right? But do we have any resembled thing that is related to teddy bear? 

(now i am trying to decipher their handphone case design :P)

my shipping has come to next level. :)

Funny how Siso's vibes can change us too??

I love the meaning implied on the phone covers - their affection for one another is all pasted there... only the blind will still say otherwise..

Would be nice if some Korean Berry can compile a list of the places Siso went to for dates so that international fans can go visit those places and take photos for memories.

• Like 10

@SomeBerry  i guessed Teddy Bear meaning caring. Now i just started to focus their handphone casing & saw 2 'LOVES', KSY in both casing. Thanks eyra for paste their handphone casing pics here.

So, the flowers at Soyeon IG, can i say she wants to hear Siyang say she is beautiful than flower ? These two of them are so cute..really likes them so MUCH:D

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

I'm not sure if any berries ask this question before. 

Berries, which is the most unforgettable scene & stay in your hearts?

For me, it was when Siyang entered the wedding hall on their 100th day. The surprise, relief and happiness was palpable on both their faces. I believe that was when the WGM gig started to get 'real' for them. They may have been two strangers brought together by WGM PDs, but on that day, both chose to stay together. 

• Like 9

I rewatched the episode with subtitles and I got emotional once again. I still believe it was a good episode. I loved it even if it was short. I love Siso and their episodes from start to finish. Ep. 30.  It was a round number.

another gif

giphy.gif

• Like 18

You know, Berries, when I first saw a pic of the cellphone cases, I saw each had the three little circles but couldn't make out what they were at first.  Guess what I thought of when I saw them?  

Answer:  Teng, teng, teng!

I honestly thought that.  I need stronger contacts, I think.  Maybe it's a subliminal message.  Maybe it's wishful thinking.  Or both.  :P

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kappy said:

You know, Berries, when I first saw a pic of the cellphone cases, I saw each had the three little circles but couldn't make out what they were at first.  Guess what I thought of when I saw them?  

Answer:  Teng, teng, teng!

I honestly thought that.  I need stronger contacts, I think.  Maybe it's a subliminal message.  Maybe it's wishful thinking.  Or both.  :P

I'm curious of what your thought, what it is 'teng teng teng'???:rolleyes:

• Like 8

Done watching the eng sub. The second time I watch after live streaming yesterday. And yes, watching without eng sub would be different if we read what they were discussing. I got my self teary in some scenes even though I already read the recap and short translations here since last night. And the vibe would be different if we synchronize the expressions and the writings. I can feel what they felt. 

These are just my opinions/analysis, after I watched the sub:

● As the first rumor already out the day before they had filming, they already knew that it would be the last. Even the agency (Starhaus) ever denied the rumor, their agencies must be check the truth to MBC and of course MBC would say their plan for SiSo. 

● Even both of them already knew their departure, Si Yang was the one who couldn't manage himself well than So Yeon. Judging from his eyes from the first scene, seems he already cried all night long. If I cried a river more than 2 hours, my eyes will turn out just like Si Yang, that was clearly not because he was sleepless, but he did cry before he met her. And for So Yeon, I should state that she is really amazing, as professional class A actress, she can handle herself quickly and negotiate with the situation, when Si Yang being down, she could lead and initiate very well. Very completing each other.

● The above explanations became clearer when the red mission card came out, Si Yang asked So Yeon to read. If they were surprise, Si Yang must be curious what was that about? But he knew So Yeon was stronger than him and asked her to read. Seems all the dishes were suggested by Si Yang? The restaurant and the place also been requested by him, so they can easily walking in the crowded as Si Yang wish. If they have the last scenes at their house, Si Yang's wish would hard to be granted because the street around that houses seems so desolate.

● In their BRI, they look stronger. Judging from the eyes, Si Yang's looks more okay than the day the met. He only got teary when he should comment about So Yeon and gave goodbye speech. Who will not be sad for your last farewell speech? When I gave my speech at my farewell party, even I resigned because of dissatisfaction, there was emotional vibe at that time, I couldnot handle my tears when I saw my companion in arms cried and my students run after me to the airport (I felt like in a movie when my name was called by airport speaker asking me to went out because tons of my students waited for me outside, who would not cry in that situation?). Back to SiSo, they got teary because they couldn't met frequently freely, they got teary because beautiful memories will no longer created as their departure, they should say goodbye to WGM team who already matchmaking them, supported their ideas, arranged their meetings in their tight schedules, worked with them from morning to the night and granted their wishes.

● Everytime I saw couples leaving the show, when they cried a river in the BRI (while BRI must be happened after they had last filming/farewell), these questions always pop up in my mind: why you should be that so sad if you can be friends and contact your partner after the show end? Why you should cry that hard in BRI (again? Crying when received last mission card seems still normal), are you acting? So people will judge you that you can not move on from the show? But SiSo are different, they cried on the last filming but they were calmer in BRI. Yes, there is no reason for them to met as their schedule already arranged by the agencies, but hey, technology can united people in different continent, moreover they were only in one city, we have facetime, video call or meeting at the restaurant where people are not allowed take the pictures. 

● We are sure that SiSo is real in their relationship. Even in the last BRI, So Yeon said that Si Yang didn't show two faces, thats all is him. And for sure they invested their feelings to the show. They didn't think that WGM was only a job so they just can act lovey dovey, but they fell and trapped into their character as husband and wife for this 7 months. By knowing they called each other "yeobo", "nampeyon" in this 7 month, and they keep contact out of the show. Can you imagine their feelings everytime they text each other? 

Si: yeoboo, are you in the filming set? Have you had your lunch? Please take care of your health, even you are so busy. I will get mad if I know you get sick, okay?

So: aaa yeobooo, I just took a break and have my lunch. Its so tiring here, I hope you were here to cheer me up

Si: I wish I could be there, but this job killing me. I text you everytime I miss you and I feel tired because I know you could made my day. But I will be there as soon as flash if I know you did something strange with your co star.

So: yeoboo.. what are you talking about? I would not do it, Kwak Si Yang is my husband. 

-------

If they were really text each other on that way, don't you think that it was really like real boyfriend and girlfriend conversations? No wonder So Yeon aware how she should address him if he is no longer as her husband. Don't you think she didn't want to change that "yeobo?" And Si Yang wants her to keep calling him that way? Thats why I have good feelings with this two.

● On the last scenes, seems the time already ran two hours and they should be separated, but they keep walking hand in hand. As WGM staff, can you stop them and ask them to hugs or give goodbye kiss? No, no one can interrupt their sweet holding hands in front of a lot of people. It was really like a happy ending drama. And no wonder WGM staff put the captions "the real date is begin". Don't you think they already know that they are real? Comparing with OhYea, seems the staff were unsure with their real relationship, so thats why they tested them by giving coupon to Hawaii if they decided become real couple. Just like take and give, they take the trip and give good image to WGM. But SiSo, how should I describe them? Just looking at them like glue in every scenes, like a couple who excite their missing feelings, do not want to separate just for a while, monitoring their date on the car, WGM staff must be knew something, more than us. 

● More bonuses for us, both agencies posted their update about SiSo. Starhaus was seldom posting Si Yang activities in WGM, comparing with his interview. So does namooactor, they updated So Yeon drama more than WGM, because wgm didn't need promotions just like a drama. But when four of them (the cast and the agencies) updated at the same time, me: IN NEXT FEW MONTHS, THIS COUPLE WILL BE IN TROUBLE. But this thread will have a big party as the news about them dating been released ^^* 

One question: did we see this scene on Si Yang birthday episode? My memory didn't serve me well :D 

L2DzGGL.png

Look Berries, thats why I endured myself to write so many comments about SiSo. I chose to post pictures and bad translations. If I fall into my analysis, I need two pages in soompi. Lol. Please forgive me for those very long post. Cheeerrrrsss...

• Like 22

1 minute ago, larus said:

I rewatched the episode with subtitles and I got emotional once again. I still believe it was a good episode. I loved it even if it was short. I love Siso and their episodes from start to finish. Ep. 30.  It was a round number.

another gif

@larus - Thanks for this gif.  Loved seeing him laugh and her smile in this generally sad episode.  I was first wondering why he laughed, thinking she slurped loudly or something.  But I guess it was just her natural cuteness in the quick transition from crying over a broken bear piece to drinking her drink.

• Like 11

@khairunni I really love your long post, love how you analyze it, I read it again and again :wub: 

Actually I'm looking forward for your comment,  well I wanna know what's your opinion of the PD after watched the last ep :D 

And about that scene, no, it wasn't aired in Si Yang birthday ep.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, khairunni said:

Done watching the eng sub. The second time I watch after live streaming yesterday. And yes, watching without eng sub would be different if we read what they were discussing. I got my self teary in some scenes even though I already read the recap and short translations here since last night. And the vibe would be different if we synchronize the expressions and the writings. I can feel what they felt. 

These are just my opinions/analysis, after I watched the sub:

● As the first rumor already out the day before they had filming, they already knew that it would be the last. Even the agency (Starhaus) ever denied the rumor, their agencies must be check the truth to MBC and of course MBC would say their plan for SiSo. 

● Even both of them already knew their departure, Si Yang was the one who couldn't manage himself well than So Yeon. Judging from his eyes from the first scene, seems he already cried all night long. If I cried a river more than 2 hours, my eyes will turn out just like Si Yang, that was clearly not because he was sleepless, but he did cry before he met her. And for So Yeon, I should state that she is really amazing, as professional class A actress, she can handle herself quickly and negotiate with the situation, when Si Yang being down, she could lead and initiate very well. Very completing each other.

● The above explanations became clearer when the red mission card came out, Si Yang asked So Yeon to read. If they were surprise, Si Yang must be curious what was that about? But he knew So Yeon was stronger than him and asked her to read. Seems all the dishes were suggested by Si Yang? The restaurant and the place also been requested by him, so they can easily walking in the crowded as Si Yang wish. If they have the last scenes at their house, Si Yang's wish would hard to be granted because the street around that houses seems so desolate.

● In their BRI, they look stronger. Judging from the eyes, Si Yang's looks more okay than the day the met. He only got teary when he should comment about So Yeon and gave goodbye speech. Who will not be sad for your last farewell speech? When I gave my speech at my farewell party, even I resigned because of dissatisfaction, there was emotional vibe at that time, I couldnot handle my tears when I saw my companion in arms cried and my students run after me to the airport (I felt like in a movie when my name was called by airport speaker asking me to went out because tons of my students waited for me outside, who would not cry in that situation?). Back to SiSo, they got teary because they couldn't met So Yeon frequently freely, they got teary because beautiful memories will no longer created as their departure, they should say goodbye to WGM team who already matchmaking them, supported their ideas, arranged their meetings in their tight schedules, worked with them from morning to the night and granted their wishes.

● Everytime I saw couples leaving the show, when they cried a river in the BRI (while BRI must be happened after they had last filming/farewell), these questions always pop up in my mind: why you should be that so sad if you can be friends and contact your partner after the show end? Why you should cry that hard in BRI (again? Crying when received last mission card seems still normal), are you acting? So people will judge you that you can not move on from the show? But SiSo are different, they cried on the last filming but they were calmer in BRI. Yes, there is no reason for them to met as their schedule already arranged by the agencies, but hey, technology can united people in different continent, moreover they were only in one city, we have facetime, video call or meeting at the restaurant where people are not allowed take the pictures. 

● We are sure that SiSo is real in their relationship. Even in the last BRI, So Yeon said that Si Yang didn't show two faces, thats all is him. And for sure they invested their feelings to the show. They didn't think that WGM was only a job so they just can act lovey dovey, but they fell and trapped into their character as husband and wife for this 7 months. By knowing they called each other "yeobo", "nampeyon" in this 7 month, and they keep contact out of the show. Can you imagine their feelings everytime they text each other? 

Si: yeoboo, are you in the filming set? Have you had your lunch? Please take care of your health, even you are so busy. I will get mad if I know you get sick, okay?

So: aaa yeobooo, I just took a break and have my lunch. Its so tiring here, I hope you were here to cheer me up

Si: I wish I could be there, but this job killing me. I text you everytime I miss you and I feel tired because I know you could made my day. But I will be there as soon as flash if I know you did something strange with your co star.

So: yeoboo.. what are you talking about? I would not do it, Kwak Si Yang is my husband. 

-------

If they were really text each other on that way, don't you think that it was really like real boyfriend and girlfriend conversations? No wonder So Yeon aware how she should address him if he is no longer as her husband. Don't you think she didn't want to change that "yeobo?" And Si Yang wants her to keep calling him that way? Thats why I have good feelings with this two.

● On the last scenes, seems the time already ran two hours and they should be separated, but they keep walking hand in hand. As WGM staff, can you stop them and ask them to hugs or give goodbye kiss? No, no one can interrupt their sweet holding hands in front of a lot of people. It was really like a happy ending drama. And no wonder WGM staff put the captions "the real date is begin". Don't you think they already know that they are real? Comparing with OhYea, seems the staff were unsure with their real relationship, so thats why they tested them by giving coupon to Hawaii if they decided become real couple. Just like take and give, they take the trip and give good image to WGM. But SiSo, how should I describe them? Just looking at them like glue in every scenes, like a couple who excite their missing feelings, do not want to separate just for a while, monitoring their date on the cars, WGM staff must be knew something, more than we us. 

● More bonuses for us, both agencies posted their update about SiSo. Starhaus was seldom posting Si Yang activities in WGM, comparing with his interview. So does namooactor, they updated So Yeon drama more than WGM, because wgm didn't need promotions just like a drama. But when four of them (the cast and the agencies) updated at the same time, me: IN NEXT FEW MONTHS, THIS COUPLE WILL BE IN TROUBLE. But this thread will have  a big party as the news about them dating been released ^^* 

One question: did we see this scene on Si Yang birthday episode? My memory didn't serve me well :D 

Look Berries, thats why I endured myself to write so many comments about SiSo. I chose to post pictures and bad translations. If I fall into my analysis, I need two pages in soompi. Lol. Please forgive me for those very long post. Cheeerrrrsss...

@khairunniYou guys amaze me time and again with how sharp you all are when it comes to details of the show. Undeniable fans! You are right! Siyang didn't make this comment in the episode that we saw from his birthday. It got edited out by the team again. That's why when I watched the latest episode this morning, I wondered why I didn't catch that when it was shown the first time for his birthday episode. In the episode that aired, he merely commented on the fact that her culinary skills have improved. Then he talked about how he couldn't fully enjoy the moment because he would get teased again later for crying. Why did they cut that comment out to begin with? Gave me a heart fluttering moment!

• Like 13

@eyra - What is "teng, teng, teng," you ask?  Hmm, it means dot, dot, dot (ellipsis) or in other words, fill in the blank, and usually alludes to something a bit naughty, maybe sexy, etc.

Let me enlist the help of other Berries for this one.

When is the first time we heard teng teng teng with Siso couple?  Si Yang never used it, only So Yeon, and she used it several times, but I forget the first time.  So Yeon definitely used it in her BRI following the lay-on-top-of-him segment of the Cosmo shoot.  

It's such a cute term that is often accompanied by So Yeon's blushing and/or hiding her face with her hands or her hair curtain.  lol

• Like 13

@catgoh92 So how your bowling goal ? Enoy your bowling:D

@khairunni i love your long post too...For that Siyang birthday pics scene, wgm edit out again so we did not watch this part at all. But still happy to see it on their last wgm.

I'm sure their agencies knows well their current relationship, maybe now it not ripe time to release anything related to siso couple due to their new drama. Both have gain popularity of wgm, so their agencies might already take into considerations. Once media publish good news of their artiste, in a way, agencies will benefits too .

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, kappy said:

@eyra - What is "teng, teng, teng," you ask?  Hmm, it means dot, dot, dot (ellipsis) or in other words, fill in the blank, and usually alludes to something a bit naughty, maybe sexy, etc.

Let me enlist the help of other Berries for this one.

When is the first time we heard teng teng teng with Siso couple?  Si Yang never used it, only So Yeon, and she used it several times, but I forget the first time.  So Yeon definitely used it in her BRI following the lay-on-top-of-him segment of the Cosmo shoot.  

It's such a cute term that is often accompanied by So Yeon's blushing and/or hiding her face with her hands or her hair curtain.  lol

thank you for explaining :D

If I'm not wrong remember, the first time So Yeon said 'teng teng teng' was in her BRI when she asked about what she thought of Si Yang's drawing of her with no eyes, nose and mouth (WGM calendar shoot ep), that scene always make me laugh out loud when replay it :D

• Like 7

After watching this ep with sub I got understand why siyang a little bit upset about why wgm production team make their last ep like this. Even siyang noticed  this ep will be siso last ep, I think he already make a plan how to spend their last time (one of them street dating).siyang didnt expected their last date will be like that. Maybe he think they will have more than 2 hours to spend and memory for their last date.

About name what they should call each other...actually soyeon too like to calling their nickname but indeed soyeon is thinking of siyang first. She consider about siyang fans too. But I happy when soyeon let's think again. So they will make a reason to phone each other to discuss such this things. My conclusion...they will keeep contact.banzai...daebak chuaaa:heart:

• Like 11