[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, LeeK said:

In retrospect,  really have to admire siyang.

Think the whole siso and all of us meeting here happen because he stepped up and took the lead during their first meeting. 

Proposal mini event. Leading at signing the contract.  Cook. Deciding on how they should call each other, and of course....holding hands....( that scene always put a smile )

Agreed. I remember Soyeon mentioning in her early BRIs how she was thankful that Siyang brought up the topic first, initiated skinship first, etc. I was surprised to find out he's the maknae in his family! He's always given me the "oppa protector" impression and looks quite mature too. Whereas Soyeon's got quite the (wonderfully) unique personality. I think that's why the PD took 3 months to find her a match. They needed someone who could complement her and bring out the best of her personality. And Siyang did that!

On the topic of SiSo possibly leaving, I think my heart can handle it now. Although I will be sad and will miss them terribly and have nothing to look forward to every Saturday, I feel it will be good for both of them to leave soon. I think they have individually achieved what they wanted to by appearing on WGM and as a bonus, they found each other! I can see them both being a major pillar of support for each other professionally and personally post-WGM. I'm also curious to know if it can work out between them in real life!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, chris3975 said:

ps - jinja sorry for the longgggg post......

Long post are nice.....

1 hour ago, eyra said:

May you explain what do you mean with 'someone did not get chosen'?

And lol at your statement that you are 'half of berry' :w00t: Oh well, half or full, you're still berries :D

Lee Jonghyun, Gong Seungyeon, henry and Kim yewon joined WGM together but there is no fixed couple yet. so each have a "date" with the others for 2 hours each, 

ie, JongHyun with Seungyeon and then yewon, while Henry with yewon and then Seungyeon. At the end of the day, the guy is to pick one lady he want to be married to, and the girl also recorded which guy she wants to be married to.  If it matches, then they are "married"

So there is a slight chance that "someone did not get chosen'". Although the chemistry at the start seems to reduce the chance of that happening. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, eyra said:

@chris3975 it's really fun reading your story how you come became one of the berries :D 

please other berries shares your stories too :D

Think i share before....i started watching WGM on a whim in 2015 (?) and started with Woojung couple and then Season 4 full episodes starting with Kuanghee and sunhwa....so it is binge watching until i caught up with JongHyun and Seungyeon couple. They ended and siso is up next.

Watched first episode and was drawn to the flustered soyeon. (I did not know who she is then. not a major follower of K stuff. most celebrity i know is from WGM and RM).

This couple became the next one to look out for since JongHyun and Seungyeon.

Searched the web for more news and came across this forum. Although i watch WGM, shippers\shipping is not part of me as I do not invested so much into the couples as most already ended when i started watching them.  However, it is this forum or more accurately, the people inside here that made me join in, write post and have fun with all berries here.

The mature post, positive post, non-flaming post, all these re-enforce my views that this is what a fandom should be. And so i joined. 

In short, i became a berry because of siso, and also because of this forum.

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, LeeK said:

Long post are nice.....

Lee Jonghyun, Gong Seungyeon, henry and Kim yewon joined WGM together but there is no fixed couple yet. so each have a "date" with the others for 2 hours each, 

ie, JongHyun with Seungyeon and then yewon, while Henry with yewon and then Seungyeon. At the end of the day, the guy is to pick one lady he want to be married to, and the girl also recorded which guy she wants to be married to.  If it matches, then they are "married"

So there is a slight chance that "someone did not get chosen'". Although the chemistry at the start seems to reduce the chance of that happening. 

ohhh.... thanks for the explanation.... I dunno that WGM had that kind of format, woahhh it will be so embarassing if someone don't get chosen :o:blink:

55 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

@LeeK haha... I think its becos of your "species" - more objective and less emo? most antifans appear to be, most unfortunately, from my "species"...:(

Yes, there are always exceptions...

lol at the 'species' reference :D  No need to bother yourself with those antifans, dear,  they just don't 'matured' enough and still dunno what the meaning of 'respect'  Let us berries always keep spreading the love and the positivity of uri Siso couple..... :blush:

• Like 9

If they are really leaving then I'll miss them a lot, as a fan of both I'll continue to support their individual projects, sadly their individual forum is not as active specially Siyang's. I like this forum I'm hoping even they leave it will be active.

I'm hoping they get a lot of good projects this year for them to be visible a lot .  I'm actually hoping they star in a movie together I would like it to be on an action movie though since I miss seeing Kim So Yeon doing those stuff. I think both would really look great but of course I hope the story will be great. #forummagiclamp

I'm hoping they become a real couple despite the busy schedule. Hoping to see them in Return of Superman in the near future. :) 

I'm hoping for the best for them and may their agency support them specially Si Yang I hope they see her sincerity she even celebrated his birthday with them, it just shows that she also value Siyang work relationship. 

I will be sad I don't have anything to look forward every Saturday I'll just wait for news about them being real instead :wub:

• Like 21

SiSo should get a honeymoon trip - a proper one - before they leave.

I know I'm gonna miss them sorely but the day will inevitably come and it may hurt us but if it means they can date for real after, take the reel into real, I'm all for it

I just don't know how to survive waiting until I get to read official statements from both starhaus and namoo actors :rolleyes:

then wedding bells.... then baby bump!!!

I don't mind hearing about baby bumps and be surprised they got married in private ehehehhehehe

This ajumma is really sticking to her favorite "We (ran away and) got married (for real)" scheme ;)

• Like 18

3 hours ago, chris3975 said:

Hi Berries !

Seriously this berry doesn't know what else there is to say ... but just need to get this off my chest ... this berry watched WGM since day 1...since Alex & Soo Ae time ...actually it was my sister who introduced WGM to me ... she was watching it and seeing her giggled every now and then ... my sis was on Hwangbo couple ship ... so i asked her...hey what are you watching... she said watch this... it's a reality show but quite fun... so that's how this berry got started watching WGM.... but i didnt follow all couples ....just leisurely watched bits here and there but that time this berry somehow got hooked & followed & shipped this particular 1 couple ... Hwanhee & Hwayobi couple.... man... this couple very funny.... Hwanhee alwiys teased Hwayobi.... whatever she requested something from him ..he will say no..but in the end he still did it for her / got the things for her ... that's why i loved this couple... no pretense ... after they left the show.... i didnt follow WGM anymore... just again watching leisurely ......

Then dunno how or when but maybe it's fate ..... one day this berry was so bored ...so was browsing thru some kdramas to watch.... and there it was....FFI got to me .... then that led me to google about the heroine ...Kim So Yeon..... google here and google there.... holy moly ! .... she was the bad apple in All About Eve ...gosh.... both me and my sister hated her character so much in AAE ...seriously.... damn evil.... when i got to know it was the same person (Kim So Yeon).... i almost fell off from my chair... quickly i showed my sister... the    heroine in FFI ...and asked her..hey do you know who is this ? can you recognize her ? and my sis was like who is that ....when i told her this was the same person who acted in AAE.... my sis said O.M.G ! are u kidding me ? i said no..no joke...it is HER !! my sis said she just cant believe her eyes... so beautiful now as she aged ...... and i say yes ! dats y !

So....1 thing led to another.... finished watching FFI ..... btw ...i started watching FFI quite late .... not during when it was broadcasted .... oh and this berry is a follower of AllkPop..... one day ... aiks.... Kim So Yeon joining WGM coupled with Kwak Si Yang..... ahh.... dat time this berry was following Oh My Ghostess ... haha...talk about fate.... lolz.... so i was thinking haih... why not...lets just watch WGM on this couple...... and walla...... this berry went up to Berry Heaven and doesnt want to come down anymore...... ohh and did i mentioned that it was my sister's turn to give me a funny look when she saw me giggling whenever i watched this couple..... talk about karma...haha

Well... to cut the story short (mianhe... i know it's not short anyway) ...it is actually really a blessing in disguise for this berry..... this berry started to write more in this forum..... this berry actually OPENED an IG account just to follow SEESAW_love berry which I cannot THANK YOU enough for all the updates that you provide us without asking for anything in return ...... don't be surprised that this berry doesn't have a FB account... but miraculously owned an IG account ...hahaha ..... and this berry has been spending quite a lot of mobile phone data just to check on SISO couple news....and IGs...and etc.... this berry sincerely hoped and wished that our lovely SISO couple will become a real couple .....   so if they are leaving WGM next .... let it be they are leaving the reel world to continue into the REAL world.... AMEN to that !

Last but not least .... this couple has brought this berry to get to know more berries here ! this berry although not berry the active in this   forum but this berry has been following each and every berries stories here ...... never missed a page !! You berries here never fail to make my day very berrylicious !!  Thank you ! Xie Xie ! Terima Kasih ! Gowapta ! Tor Jeh ! Kamsahamnida !!!!!

Chongmal.... mannaseo bangapsebnida to all BERRIES !! :wub::heart::wub:

SISO couple hwaiting !!!!! To all BERRIES hwaiting !!!! BERRIES HUGZ !!!

ps - jinja sorry for the longgggg post......

Your post is so cute to read. I like you :P

• Like 11

Dear Berries all, **group hugs first**:blush:

Aigooo, what charm does SISO couple has over all us.. ??!? We had fallen in love with them head over heels , madly, deeply!

@chris3975  – totally understand how you are feeling when getting into this forum, cos it happened to me too!! Glad you are here now! I was a silent lurker for the ‘longest’ time, without even being a Soompi member. (I know some silent lurkers are still reading, hey, comm’on out?! =P)

Another recommendable show of So Yeon is Prosecutor Princess, try and catch it. Good-paced drama and good acting from both leads. I almost shipped PSH with her then. So Yeon’s parents were at that drama’s press conference – which led me thinking that they might be checking out on this PSH guy as a son-in-law. But that was my wishful thinking then.

Fast forward, this ahjumma is really busy with kids, work, etc, but found time to post on this forum for the lovely couple (after rumours first started that they are leaving WGM) and also found lovely Berries who share similar views. How blessed!

My days are filled with the videos seesaw_love has posted on youtube and since I am in kitchen for a good part of the day, I always think of the SiSo couple there…haiz…just wish there are more episodes of them in our favourite part of their house. Seesaw-love – are you doing ok? Don’t be too upset alright? You have done this couple and berries here so proud, we are indebted to your time and effort spent for all the lovely vids!

Actually I think a lot of Korean celebrities will be in envy of SiSo (if they are dating now) – how many of them can actually date openly, and still being filmed for all the beautiful moments? we'll keep watch if their love blossoms through other means.

I probably won’t have time to click “like’ on all the posts, but I do like each of them and read every single one. I’ll try to post whenever possible and so keep updating, Berries! Thank you every Berry and our lovely SiSo couple for being the topic all the time! :heart:

• Like 18

Hi lovely berries,

Even though trying to keep calm on the news of Siso's leaving, I still wonder how to deal with the emptiness every Saturday afternoon when there are no more Siso's new episodes to watch :cry:

And it sounds childish but I must say that it will be another lost to me if I can't "see" you all on this berry tree anymore. Sooner or later, Siso has to leave the show as we all know. But how about keep staying here to continue our support for them instead of being mislaid on Si Yang's or So Yeon's individual threads? We will support each of them here as a half of Siso until they have another relationship (hope this won't never happen...)

For the past 7 months, beside our beloved Siso, this berry tree also became "something" I adore alot. And you berries are a source of happiness to me. I see here the precious fellows who are lovely, cool, talented, creative, wise... via your sharings. 

Keep walking together:heart: to keep walking beside our Siso. 

• Like 16

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/sungjae-says-he-hasnt-thought-about-leaving-joy-or-we-got-married

Despite rumors of their departure from 'We Got Married', Sungjae has stated that he hasn't even thought about leaving Joy yet. 

At a comeback interview for BTOB on March 28, Sungjae said, "I haven't thought about leaving the show even once. Though we'll leave when the time comes, I've been filming happily until now. Viewers are happy watching us, and I hope to show them the youthful charm of the Bbyu couple. I don't have any other thoughts."

As for whether he's talked to the Red Velvet member about their eventual leave yet, he explained, "We don't contact each other outside of the show. However, I think I'll be sad once we leave."

• Like 9

Our SiSo couple contact each other regularly outside the show and they know each other's schedule. That's what makes it sincere and real. That's the difference with SiSo couple and other WGM couples. SiSo aims to get a partner from WGM. They each got a GEM. Real GEM. So let's hope they treasure each other which I'm sure they do. I'm pretty confident that they'll develop their feelings after WGM.    :D

• Like 19

45 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/sungjae-says-he-hasnt-thought-about-leaving-joy-or-we-got-married

Despite rumors of their departure from 'We Got Married', Sungjae has stated that he hasn't even thought about leaving Joy yet. 

At a comeback interview for BTOB on March 28, Sungjae said, "I haven't thought about leaving the show even once. Though we'll leave when the time comes, I've been filming happily until now. Viewers are happy watching us, and I hope to show them the youthful charm of the Bbyu couple. I don't have any other thoughts."

As for whether he's talked to the Red Velvet member about their eventual leave yet, he explained, "We don't contact each other outside of the show. However, I think I'll be sad once we leave."

I don't know why this comes as a surprise to me, but it must be because contacting each other outside of the show is something that has been happening between Siso couple for months now.  A couple likes each other well enough so they contact each other outside of the show.  Simple as that.  Or rather, I think I'm making it too simple.  It is not a regular thing, this contacting each other outside of WGM.  Not everybody does it.  I can't presume this happens just because a couple looks like they enjoy each other's company in the show.  

I know.  It should be DUH to me, but I think Siso has mesmerized me into thinking a certain way.  I'm really, really, jinjja, jinjja going to miss them.  But yes!  Reel to real precursor is contact outside of WGM!  So looking forward to news of this beautiful couple in the future.

Mini-Fanfic (future prediction):  A beautiful woman with a bright appearance is taking her young children for a walk in the park.  An old school friend who is also walking her kids in the park greets her and they catch up on old times and discuss how life is going with them now.  This old school friend had seen her friend a few years earlier while on her way to work.  On that day, her friend had complimented her on her still youthful appearance and her beautiful children. She had seemed somewhat envious of her because she looked so happy with her children that day.  Today, the tables are turned, or rather, the friend who had admired her old school friend a few years ago is now a happy mother of two.  The ladies discuss getting their families together for an outing when their husbands' schedules allow.

• Like 16

hahah !!  I have a good laugh reading @chris3975's post !!   Funny !  

@hsyhsy   hahah   !!    I am very well !!   Many berries concerned and have messaged me.   Even Korean messaged me to check if i am alright !   I am so touched !    Since i have been watching WGM for years, so more or less what to expect. Of course it is slightly different this time as  this is the first time i shipped a CP.    

One of the berries mentioned, No matter how much you prepare yourself, when it actually happens, it's never quite the same as how you prepared yourself for.       So i am going to enjoy the show !  

My first intention to when i opened my IG account was to have my own record of SISO's journey.   Sometimes my update can be very late, but i still posted  as i want to complete my own record.     I am glad when i received messages from berries that this IG account is their vitamin for the day !       I will continue to do so for my own record of SISO's love journey  and for those who need the vitamins ! 

• Like 20

I'm actually surprised to see the news article about Bbyu couple not contacting each other. Our couple has been constantly shown on tv that they contact each other a lot. How not to hope a reel to real situation? 

Even though eventually they will end their stint sooner or later, i will still watch WGM saeho and caolu or new couple some times for entertainment purposes. This is the second fandom that I've joined and worked hard after Woojung couple years ago. I've watched some couples in between but never got the feel to join why forum for them but Siso made me feel in love with them and came to this forum and became crazy berries haha

Our Siso please be real _/\_ *forum wishes turns real*

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I'm actually surprised to see the news article about Bbyu couple not contacting each other. Our couple has been constantly shown on tv that they contact each other a lot. How not to hope a reel to real situation? 

Even though eventually they will end their stint sooner or later, i will still watch WGM saeho and caolu or new couple some times for entertainment purposes. This is the second fandom that I've joined and worked hard after Woojung couple years ago. I've watched some couples in between but never got the feel to join why forum for them but Siso made me feel in love with them and came to this forum and became crazy berries haha

Our Siso please be real _/\_ *forum wishes turns real*

excuseme for a not so related response..... I was a woojung couple fan too but this is the first time i joined a forum and made an account. One of the interviews i read from eunjun i think early this yr or late last yr she still in contact with lee jang woo and she considers him like a family. She even mentioned if she's offered to do we got remarried she will like to do it again with jang woo. Although no news of them being real and jang woo having scandals i was happy how close they kept until now. I hope siso will be very close with each other too even after wgm to the extent of being a real couple. And if our siso remarries each other again i want it for real :) like the fanfiction of one of our berries

i watched wgm since s1 inconsistenly though and i heard lots of the cast not being in contact with their partners outside the show even nam gong min was vocal about it. i think that's what seperates our couple and makes them special. From the first episode they already made sure to stay in touch with each other by exchanging numbers and thanks a lot to siyang's initiative to vocally ask soyeon to contact him the first moment they had to seperate. Their morning calls seems a ritual too. I think communication plays a lot in their relationship since they don't have a chance to spend a lot of time with each other as they want to since both are very busy individuals, this makes me even happier or delusional to know they contact each other to the poiint they know each other's schedule. Thank goodness for technology! 

• Like 12