[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@mizzem :D Me too..I kept alots of Siso pics in my handphone, so anytime I can watch them or photo collage this lovely couple whenever I feel like doing it...This is the side effects after consume so much Vitamins "K":blush:

Now already feel like watching next episode....Next Saturday seem so faraway, anyway...still have to wait..Hope more happy news of our siso in coming week:)

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

@mizzem :D Me too..I kept alots of Siso pics in my handphone, so anytime I can watch them or photo collage this lovely couple whenever I feel like doing it...This is the side effects after consume so much Vitamins "K":blush:

Now already feel like watching next episode....Next Saturday seem so faraway, anyway...still have to wait..Hope more happy news of our siso in coming week:)

Haha.. yes @Summer Ryn and too much blueberry consumption.. everytime i watch them i will screenshot their lovey dovey scene.. :D

• Like 9

SiSo discotheque cum  café library cum love nest. What an exciting home for puppy & kitty! They may need to add a nursery room soon, if all goes well.  :Pphoto 2016-03-27 13_zpscplzwvjk.png

photo aaa16_zpslne6bcqt.png

photo Untitled_zpsixszzptm.png

• Like 16

Just finished watching this week's episode, so many sweet moments!! KSYx2 are in their own little world, puts a smile on my face to see them together. Two moments that I had to rewatch 

1. Si Yang's glowing smile while he looked at So Yeon as they were going down in the escalator after shopping

2. When the other couple arrived at the bowling alley, Si Yang understood So Yeon's love taps to mean that the other couple had arrived and turned immediately to the door, no hesitation!

• Like 17

morning berries....:blush:

love the caption 'spot the differences' :D because they are so alike :wub:

Round 3: Fan Fiction
Entry Period: 3/20-3/26 (11:59PM KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 3/28-4/1 (11:59PM KST)

today should be the vote day, right? but looks like there still no news about it.....:huh:

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, Rain Fung said:

Good morning,  all berries

Siso couple,  ktv again

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeg_f_LkYL/

duh.... why I get teary looking to this pic.... :cold_sweat: the atmosphere on KTV looks so sad....

I hope it's not their last scene... NO.....NO...... please NO..... :confounded:

I always love their singing together, and I want to remember every time they sing is in happy occasion

I dunno what the best grand finale for uri Siso in WGM, but I don't want it happen in their house (so many good memories in there....). Though one of  the nickname of  uri Siso is crybaby couple, I hope their last scene is a happy one, not a sad one, cause it will surely make us berries cry a lot too

But if KTV is really their last scene, is it kinda the same like Ohyeah couple? I dunno about the ending of other couples in WGM, what's the occasion and where it usually ended?

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, eyra said:

duh.... why I get teary looking to this pic.... :cold_sweat: the atmosphere on KTV looks so sad....

I hope it's not their last scene... NO.....NO...... please NO..... :confounded:

I always love their singing together, and I want to remember every time they sing is in happy occasion

I dunno what the best grand finale for uri Siso in WGM, but I don't want it happen in their house (so many good memories in there....). Though one of  the nickname of  uri Siso is crybaby couple, I hope their last scene is a happy one, not a sad one, cause it will surely make us berries cry a lot too

But if KTV is really their last scene, is it kinda the same like Ohyeah couple? I dunno about the ending of other couples in WGM, what's the occasion and where it usually ended?

They r wearing the same clothes fr their Hongdae date..

You cld be right... they look so sad...

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

They r wearing the same clothes fr their Hongdae date..

You cld be right... they look so sad...

I wish i'm really wrong about that....

I hope in their last ep in WGM, they will say....

Spoiler

from now on, we will continue as real couple and will get married soon.... please looking forward on our participation in 'The Return of Superman'  :w00t:

Hahaha.. I feel a little bit better with this my own scenario :P

• Like 8

@eyra I really like your Siso breaking news..This is what I hope for when their last day of wgm.  I think I will move to tears not of sadness but Happiness...

Hopefully my wish will come true but from today photo released, I don't think it their last days shooting. It good to see both enjoy singing too..additional interest for Siso couple:blush:

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

even at bri,siyang also looked sad (his eyes were teary).

Dear berries - thank you so much for the videos and translations!  :heart: all of them! Couldn't express my gratitude enough.

Yes, I love the the way Si Yang smiled as they went down on the escalator, how he held So Yeon's hands with the phone when they were talking to Byu couple and in the car, fingers intertwined...

Sad pic to start the week with  :tears:

Isn't the expression Si Yang show in the latest KTV post is the same before apologizing to So Yeon in the car abt the flower joke? I think he has something to say in heart..also makes me wonder how will their goodbyes be on WGM if they really leave the show. But hopefully it's not the end yet!!

I've re-watched their ep 1 and 2 to keep the excitement and anticipation alive..:bawling:

• Like 12