[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I sincerely pray they end up together. They are perfect for each other not just because of their physical beauty and social status but how they can compliment each other even their imperfections. So yeon obviously lacks in so many things and kinda careless and sometimes act kinda childish when she is either anxious,super happy,touched,excited or surprised. Si yang though kinda act more mature than her still find those imperfections of so yeon amusing and appreciate it. And for some reason it can make him happy. Ah wgm did a great job pairing these two.

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, cielosky said:

I sincerely pray they end up together. They are perfect for each other not just because of their physical beauty and social status but how they can compliment each other even their imperfections. So yeon obviously lacks in so many things and kinda careless and sometimes act kinda childish when she is either anxious,super happy,touched,excited or surprised. Si yang though kinda act more mature than her still find those imperfections of so yeon amusing and appreciate it. And for some reason it can make him happy. Ah wgm did a great job pairing these two.

me too, if leaving wgm is what they have to take to continue their relationship, it's ok. and i pray they really will have a happy marriage life (am i too far, chingu? hehe). i saw sincerity in both of them. well, wgm only create a topic/mission and they're the ones who do and feel it..

it's already 9.30 pm in my place and today i watched this episode 1,2,3 ehm.. 6 times only for the english sub siso cut video.. if it's saturday night maybe i will re-run from episode 1.. too bad tomorrow is Monday and we will have to wait to Saturday again.. :( i think i will re-run their episodes when i get my maternity leave.. ;)

hoping there'll be news or updates from mbc or our couple during weekdays, so it will not feel tooooo long..

really, this week feels very short because all the hype and news we had here... thank you, i like you, berries :wub:

• Like 14

Dear Chingu…I got slow to noticed it...

When siso in their bed room, There is only them ? no cameraman right? like their first night at their home?

OMO OMO OMO….that's why I saw siyang and soyeon look at the camera several times. :phew::phew::w00t::w00t:

Really hope…they spent all night together, and soyeon wake him up…in the morning.

• Like 8

Hello berries, I'm new here! Before went to bed I watched ep 19 once again, it must be 10 times hehe. And I noticed that So Yeon got a crown in her hand in the next preview. I remember in So Yeon birthday episode, Si Yang gave her a flower crown and now she also gave him a crown. Ahhh so cute.

10689488_1967031983521899_17722474466133

• Like 19

59 minutes ago, Cap Grey said:

Hello berries, I'm new here! Before went to bed I watched ep 19 once again, it must be 10 times hehe. And I noticed that So Yeon got a crown in her hand in the next preview. I remember in So Yeon birthday episode, Si Yang gave her a flower crown and now she also gave him a crown. Ahhh so cute.

Yes, it seems that she want to return all the Siyang have given to her in her b'day.or maybe she doesn't have any idea?hahaha..:D

she also wears the couple shoes altough it doesn't match with her outfit..hehehe..gwiyowooo :wub:

I think i saw it wrong..she doesn't wear the couple shoes. miaaannn...:P

Btw, welcome to uri berrie tree @Cap Grey.

Edited by manhwacouple
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

This blogger posted on 17th January 2016 and mentioned she went out with her friends last week. So its somewhere in early January. (I am guessing 10th January since friends meeting should be held on weekends)

And she went to this coffee shop for her girls night out at 카페라뷰 Cafe La Vue http://cafelavue.com/ that is situated at 북한강 Bukhangang River somewhere in NamYangJu and meet our couple. She didnt mention any cameras but she gave a surprised face. (I wonder if she is surprised of meeting them or surprised its an off camera date)

That's basically the same thing that I got from it haha. She just wrote that they were at the table next to hers

And happy 300 pages!

And sure, I can probably translate the unseen clip :) 

• Like 13

Hi berries,

I owe you guys alot for your great sharing and posting here. Because I have been reading and enjoying every single word you left here but couldn't post anything. I don't know why Soompi didn't allow me to leave comment (until now - and might close again after this).

I found this thread quite late (since the page 260) when looking up for audiences who have the same impression toward Siso couple. I am extremely happy because I realize I am not alone in the love for our Siso. I check this thread almost every hour and always hungry for videos, pictures, updates...from you. 

Because I want to join you guys on this lovely berry tree, I created my Soompi account and haven't got familiar with it yet. But I have a feeling that I found "my gang" here :)

It is said that "like idol like fans". The people you love and support are also the reflection of yourself. Like Siso, you guys are so elegant, creative, genuine yet cute and naughty. Haha... Count me in :)

Thank you. I like you all. Let's always be together to enjoy and support our couple and spead happiness to the world... Because Siso and you guys, lovely berries, I have a great joy after pressure of life and work...

Edited by suwon
  • Like 22

Hi new berries!

Can I say that it's because more lurkers like you decided to come and share your love for SiSo couple that's why our love for them is multiplied to the edge of the universe!

This is where we ship this special couple because they're very lovely and genuine. They show each other their strong and weak points, just like a real married couple. They make improvement to themselves to be better partners. So Yeon has made leaps and bounds in her cooking and organising skills while Si Yang now gets to enjoy her warmth and care. He also continues to care and protect her with his possessiveness..."Who do you belong to?"...:)

I'm enjoying ep 19 and their interaction in bed. The ruler game was hilarious....So Yeon was mesmerised by Si Yang and kept looking at him instead of the ruler! Lol.... But I love that she has so much aegyo in her....asking her nampyeonim to count 3 times and whinning when he asked why and refused cos it was to test her agility and defeats the purpose if he counts to 3!. She was really cute in bed....ahem...as in games, berry....:)

Don't you just love their couple cuteness & intimacy in their own ways...Si Yang: "You look like a baby chick" & "Where are you going?"...why do I feel some excitement from these words?   LOL!

SiSo fighting always! Cheers to a long-lasting love!

• Like 19

Im back from a coma after watching our couples :P i just loveeeeee the way SiYang backhugged SoYeon, its just so romantic and intimate... Not a hug just for the sake of hugging, but a tight hug with him resting his face on her back (she must have felt burning there hahaha)

on the side note, i notice that SiYang has the same habit of walking "same foot, same arm" like SoYeon when practicing the dance routine lol 

• Like 15

Welcome all the new berries - @suwon@Cap Grey,  and all the other new berries that i missed in the last 2 days. This berry tree is growing very fast since d mbc award night. This is the right place to get spazzing on siso couple. Once u join this tree you will find you are not only addicted to siso couple but also to this tree... don' t say this ahjuma doesn't warn you... you will be checking this thread whenever you are free / make your time free

SamaraP - u noticed it too that this cp without make up after d wash still looking gorgeous. Both didn't even bother to comb their hair properly How not to love them?? 

Auroratasya - yeah agreed with you the look of contentment on siyang's face  when he finally has d chance to stroke soyoen's hair so lovingly just like Jung Kyung Ho did in Falling For Innocence.  That was in WGM Ep 296 / Ep 10 siso when we witnessed for d first time Siyang talking rapidly/ very fast because he was so jealous & upset just talking of that scene. So touching to see him getting his wish.

Now didn't one of u chingus said that all we have to do is to write our wish in this scoompi thread and our wish will be fulfilled. So here it is:

- i wish that MBC  will show in the next Ep both of  them waking up from that sleep & soyoen preparing blue berry drink for siyang & seeing him off to work with a kiss as he had dreamed of in WGM 289/ Ep 3 siso. 

Berries bear with me - Sorry i know i am disgressing a bit but been meaning to support larus passing remark about Seoul Music Award night. I was upset to see for once that Siyang was making a blunder in his dressing & i want to clobber his stylist for letting siyang wore sripe sock for an official event. How could you allow that?? Anyway nobody else seems to notice so maybe larus & i  - are we showing our age??

My 5 cents worth opinion on soyoen's habit of checking d zodiac etc on compatibity. I believe it's a reflection of her underlying insecurity over thier age difference. She wants to hold on to some accepted method / tradition/ instrument that would support her relationship with siyang as good.  Siyang rightly so - is concern or not happy over her fondness in checking compatibity and i hope someone close to her or her watching siyang's BRI would  stop the habit. For her to focus on the "feel" the "senses" . You know when you meet the "right" person you would get teng teng teng feeling. To use her word which is so flexible to be used for many indescribable situation, feel , senses ha ha ha

Ok sory for long rambling. Its pass mid night here. Happy spazzing new berries

• Like 18

If anyone else notice, not only soyeon prepare a crown for him, even the writings on the board is what he told her before. "Thank you for being born" 

He told her the same thing when she asked for the whisper. I wonder what kind of material gift will she give it to him. I still remember their notes on their first meeting saying they both prefer less couple item but now look how many couple stuff they have now haha. I guess people do change when they neet the right person

• Like 19

Oh scoompi did again. I was cut off whilst editing.

Just want to say. I Salute you siyang! 

For your restraint. For keeping in control your normal skinship. Keeping in check through out the episodes knowing there are cameras around you and your wife was in her bold mode + the soju.  You know if you didn't do that your wife would easily follow your lead being the obidient wife that she is that might be scenes that is not meant for d camera to see.  You didn't grab her despite the urge to do it when she was cutely demonstrating for missing d ruler.

My highest regards to Siyang. Soyoen - he is one in a million. Don't lose him. Siso couple fighting.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Cap Grey said:

And the balloons!!! Got "SISO" printed on it!!! :w00t:

Welcome to the berry tree, @Cap Grey and @suwon! Enjoy the berries! xox

• Like 15

First.... thank you to @larus for the gif... I always anticipate it every week. Then to @seesaw_love i also anticipate your video, you are really love to teased us don't you? And of course to @thesuitelife547 you are our hero you know.. and three of you are berrie's best doctors for cure our addiction for our SiSo couple.... and to all you who share link for everything regarding our cute adorable couple... specially eng sub cut... you are also the hero for us here... bear hugs and kiss

Secondly, @Hajar Ahmad and @larus bot of you not the only one who get bothered by that stripe shocks... when the first time I saw it, I was like... what did his stylist think to let him wear that? Hope the stylist could make more wise decision.

Lastly... when I look at @Cap Grey pict, it remind me of one of 101 IG post... I think it post one day after Si Yang birthday... hmmm.... :rolleyes:;)B):phew:

BAjbFaEDQLc

Oke then... goodnight berrie's... Jaljja...

• Like 12

Many fans asked why KSY-KSY don't follow each other on IG. I've found this old article on soompi, and I think this might be 1 of the reasons why they don't follow each other: http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/20/jung-kyung-ho-receives-a-torrent-of-hate-after-following-girls-generations-sooyoung-on-instagram/ - to keep peace among the fans (and stay away from being bashed by crazy people!). 

Look what happened with one of So Yeon's close friends, Jung Kyung Ho. Indeed, K-netz are scary! Though Si Yang is not an idol, nor So Yeon, I guess maybe they prefer to play safe here.

Jung Kyung Ho Receives a Torrent of Hate After Following Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung on Instagram

Jung Kyung Ho Receives a Torrent of Hate After Following Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung on Instagram

The world is truly full of wonderful, wonderful people. But for every one of them, there is an equal and opposite crazie.

They — the crazies — rolled out in full force on Jung Kyung Ho’s Instagram, tearing him a new one just because he committed the heinous act of followingGirls’ Generation’s Sooyoung — his girlfriend — on Instagram.

jung kyung ho instagram following sooyoung

Jung Kyung Ho posted a photo on his Instagram on October 15 of him withYoon Do Hyun, congratulating the veteran artist for his 20th anniversary at his concert. In severe contrast to the happy smiles in the photo, the comments to the right were hateful and incredibly rude.

jung kyung ho sooyoung comments

One commenter says, “Listen. I can’t believe this. If you like your girlfriend so much, then be a little considerate. Are you aware of the fact that Sooyoung is an idol? I don’t understand what you’re doing, when she is keeping quiet. Fans only want to see Sooyoung, so when other people start getting involved, they really hate it. You couldn’t bear to keep your mouth shut even before the [dating] news came out, and now you’re just doing whatever. Think a little bit about what ramifications your actions have and who bears the burden of them. You’re so frustrating.”

Another commenter ironically says, “I really don’t curse and criticize people dating idols like all those crazy fans, and I think it’s quite embarrassing to do so, but I have to say something to you.” The commenter goes on to say how Jung Kyung Ho is so inconsiderate and that he must think so little of Sooyoung’s fans, etc.

jung kyung ho sooyoung comments instagram

The list of similar comments goes on and on: “Following Sooyoung isn’t respectful to Sooyoung’s fans,” “We really don’t like you,” “You’re so selfish,” “Do you not care because you’re not famous?”

However, thankfully, interspersed between all the hate are fans in full support of Jung Kyung Ho and Sooyoung: “I think that’s enough. Is it a crime for a guy to follow his girlfriend? I hope they get married! Stay together forever! I’m rooting for you,” and “To Sooyoung’s fans! If you want the person you like to be happy, stop saying those things. Go Jung Kyung Ho!”

Meanwhile, Jung Kyung Ho and Sooyoung confirmed their relationship in January of this year, after dating photos of the two were released.

• Like 11