[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

54 minutes ago, Addictedtokeverything said:

So much I missed on. ♥ reading all the updates.Thanks berries :) I will not be able to translate for a while (those exams huh) But berry goodness will continue Im sure, cheers. 

Good luck in your exam. Thank you for the quick sub of the critical segments of siso cp. The whole episodes and this thread are always around for you to read but your exam does not repeat itself. 

You are a precious berry to us. So just focus on your exam for the time being. There are many berries who are willing to do the sub. Sory for the lecture from this ahjuma. Once again. Good luck in your exam. Fighting!

• Like 12

@Addictedtokeverything I Miss u chingu….Good luck in u re exam.

Dear Berries…I just watched the whole ep 304. I noticed that the actor who shoot the photograph ( I am sorry forgot his name) with soyeon at Singapore has a filming with yewon.

And When Oh Min Suk visited her on the filming set, He said to yewon and min suk to get married. KYAAAAA…..What will be happen if he meet with our luvly siso…and can't handle with their sweetness…like GNa and PDnim…and give them a tease to get married for real.:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 12

5 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

Actually I have question when the announcement came out that So Yeon will come together wit Si Yang. Did they really came as SiSo couple? Si Yang notification that he will attend SMA was like in the last minute. Maybe Si Yang was not sure at first that he could make it because he still had to shoot for his drama/movie. And this just crossed my mind. My dear berrie's, do you think there is possibility of Si Yang ask So Yeon to come together? Or even maybe So Yeon who ask Si Yang? (even the possibility is so small). They come together to SMA was like last minute decision, and its becouse Si Yang finally decide to come. 

I know what matters is that they come together. It just that I found it interesting. So Yeon notification in attending the event was few days before (like 4-5 days before the event). And Si Yang notification was like in the afternoon a day before, and then followed with news that they will come together. 

Maybe I think too much. Maybe they decided to come together because they gonna present the award together, maybe... yes... maybe... 

My delusional mind went crazy again... 

I found that at the SMA SiSo give the feeling that their relationship is at another level than before. Is it still in reel or already real... hard to tell... the line between it is getting more thin. 

They just too real for being still reel

I actually thought about their attendance at SMA event too.  So Yeon's announcement regarding her attending SMA released days before Si Yang's, and Si Yang's was only released, I think, a day before the event?? Maybe So Yeon had something to do regarding this? She has wider connections so she could pull off some strings so they can attend the event together. She is really determined when she has decided on something - look at her kissing Si Yang on national tv broadcast, live! LOL. I wouldn't have thought she would do that on live on national broadcast because she is a shy person and cares a lot about how to carry herself in front of public, but hey, she did it! (Yaay!!!) SMA wouldn't lose anything if Si Yang and So Yeon didn't come as SiSo couple anyway since they have already have a lot of A-list celebrities attending their event.

I don't know, maybe this is my delulu mind has gone overwork again. Ha ha.... :D  

Of course, Starhaus Ent could has also pulled off some strings so Si Yang can attend this event, knowing that they are grooming him to be the next big star after Lee Min Ho.

But anyway, in the end, they have come together, just as we wished! :)

@thesuitelife547: Thank you for your recap!! You're awesome!!!

@seesaw_love: Goodness gracious me, your videos!!!! I have been clicking the replay button again and again and again, especially the ones after they've done their performance! You're jjang!

• Like 10

@auroratasya my guesting is that both of them was invited. But SiSo couple fame just undeniable and unstoppable specially after the kiss at MEA, so making a decision to make them came together not something too hard. They just like a rising star couple, this days they are at the spotlight. And just like us so many people been asking if they were really a couple. And yes SMA have many A list celebrity who attend the event. Even they also invited Kang Ye Won but she's came all alone, I can understand Joy and Sung Jae situation at the time they were an idol who attend a music away not as a couple. 

About So Yeon have something regarding their attendance as a couple... that chance was very small, even she's have wider connection. And their attendance as a couple have to be agreed by both of them agency's. The agency's very aware with the situation out side. But both agency's seem Oke,  and they look at the situation something that still under control and understandable. So... just wait and see... while we wait and see let's enjoy their moment as WGM couple ^^

Talking about our SiSo is infinite... no ending.. we will always find something to talk about, to be spazz about, they just adorable...

@Addictedtokeverything good luck with your exam my dear berrie's... whating.. ^^<3

• Like 10

@seesaw_love: Yep, kshowonline actually uses VIU's subs since kshownow decided to stop subbing WGM few eps before. kshowonline never sub any show by themselves, they always use other web's, they always state it on each show they uploaded. Kshownow actually has lodged complain to kshowonline to stop using their subs on WGM and Running Man since it takes away kshownow's viewers (thus less ads, meaning less fund for them to work on their website) but what to do....

And yes, VIU is not open worldwide. Only for Hong Kong and Singapore, sadly... I've tried to use it few weeks ago when I heard about it (after I turned on the zenmate app, of course, because I live in New Zealand :D ) but I couldn't understand a thing since it's all in Chinese. :sweatingbullets: So I gave up. :D:D 

• Like 7

It is such a pity.  It is very smooth and clear to watch from VIU.      :angry:

Do you mean you can watch VIU in NZ?   There is a option that you can choose to switch the subbed.  It is available in English,

Chinese simplified and Chinese traditional subbed.     PM me if you need any help.    

2 minutes ago, auroratasya said:

@seesaw_love: Yep, kshowonline actually uses VIU's subs since kshownow decided to stop subbing WGM few eps before. kshowonline never sub any show by themselves, they always use other web's, they always state it on each show they uploaded. Kshownow actually has lodged complain to kshowonline to stop using their subs on WGM and Running Man since it takes away kshownow's viewers (thus less ads, meaning less fund for them to work on their website) but what to do....

Regarding VIU, it's not open worldwide. Only for Hong Kong and Singapore, sadly... I've tried to use it few weeks ago when I heard about it (after I turned on the zenmate app, of course, because I live in New Zealand :D ) but I couldn't understand a thing since it's all in Chinese. :sweatingbullets: So I gave up. :D:D 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

It is such a pity.  It is very smooth and clear to watch from VIU.      :angry:

Do you mean you can watch VIU in NZ?   There is a option that you can choose to switch the subbed.  It is available in English,

Chinese simplified and Chinese traditional subbed.     PM me if you need any help.    

I used zenmate app so I can open VIU in NZ. Zenmate is an app to unblock your VPN.  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate-security-privacy/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en

I couldn't find the English option on VIU that time. I know they should have english one but when I open the web, chose Singapore as the country, it was all in Chinese when it's opened :D:D Thank you for the offer, I will definitely PM you when I need help regarding VIU :) 

• Like 6

OMG! OMG! OMG! - last week I watched their kiss scene 1000x and laughing loudly like a fool every time I see Soyeon's & Changyeol"s (EXO) reactions after the kiss. I thought that's it. There wont be any more such scenes. 

But - this week I just fell off my chair many times over when I watched GNa's reaction when she was with them and when she watched them singing together.

Her reaction same as mine - I am normal after all. I am not delusional. Siso couple has that magical wand that weaves  people around them, watching them to ask 

"Are you real or reel?

And we berries add on _ PLEASE GET REAL. GOD make them real for each and both sakes because they are such good people.

Both are so humble - caring and considerate. And that look when they are together. The rest of the people around them do not exist. They are in a world of their own. 

Ooh where is my inhaler! must watch again @seesaw_love vids

• Like 12

Dear berries chingu

Could u teach me how to download the wgm ep from kshowonline.com? I sorry for my ridiculous req...this ahjuma really berry not really use the application or download things. :bawling:

Pm me please

Thank u so much:blush:

• Like 4

G.NA Questions Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon’s Actual Relationship Status

LINE it!

G.NA Questions Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon’s Actual Relationship Status

After watching Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon’s affection for each other,G.NA flat out asked if they were dating.

On the episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” aired on January 16, the couple visit a studio to record a couple song. Even while recording, their cheesy love doesn’t stop.

G.NA WGM 3

“Are you guys actually dating? Do you guys contact each other when not filming,” G.NA asks, mildly aggravated with their endless affection for each other.

G.NA WGM 4

“Yes, we’re actually dating,” Kwak Si Yang says.

When G.NA asks Kim So Yeon, “What do you think about younger men,” she replies, “I’m all for it. I have a lot of younger men to choose from at my age.”

G.NA WGM 2

me just fall in love with them..

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, veroniquetessa said:

Hello,

New berry's here.. First time makin a soompi account just to ship uri couple..

Please take a good care of me..

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi and welcome!

Don't worry. You're in a basket full of lovely sweet berries rooting for the sweetest Blueberry couple to have a beautiful real wedding some day and have lots of cute little berries full of aegyo just like their parents.

Please spam your love and spread it to other lurkers here and invite new SiSo fans too!  Looking forward to 1000 pages here....lol..

Isn't this couple just too sweet?    :)

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Yes..we are actually dating...Siyang say...

Ha ha, but he say so soft....i wish he can repeat again SAY OUT LOUD in one of these days...

Fighting..Siyang...U can do it! :lol:

Lol...I think Si Yang forgot that the cameras are around and that they're just sitting down for a private meal together! GNA makes them feel too much at home!    

Great news for us....but then, we kinda know and hope right....from their loving gestures. I wish them every success in their dating and the time is almost right for Si Yang who is 30 this year in Korean age, to settle down with a beautfiul wife to provide family and emotional support while he focuses on his career too. He has many shining stars this year. Let's hope they have lots of well-wishes from the people around them, now that he made it known.

Congratulations to SiSo couple for their courage to take their love outside WGM! Fighting!!  :D

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Dear berries chingu

Could u teach me how to download the wgm ep from kshowonline.com? I sorry for my ridiculous req...this ahjuma really berry not really use the application or download things. :bawling:

Pm me please

Thank u so much:blush:

Just click the download icon - look at the pic below, the one I circled with purple colour with an arrow. And make sure that the server is VIP.

kshowonlinedownload_zps3v2ko5kf.jpg

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Alilla said:

@auroratasya thank u chingu

I have tried to click to down load tombol but there is option 1. 350 .... 2. 720...click right button to save as. But it's failed. Do i have to save as like we want to save as the file?

I just checked, and I could download it though. So, yes, save the video link like when we want to save any files. Bring your mouse pointer over the word "Download 360" or "Download 720", and do the right click on your mouse, another window will open for you to save the video.

These things: 

Download 360 (Right click and choose "Save link as...")
Download 720 (Right click and choose "Save link as...")

360 and 720 are the types of the video quality. 720 is better than 360, but it will take more space in your hard disk.

• Like 8