[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

37 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

yet....fans who like the new couple (seho and cao lu) said they have chemistry?

Ha ha ha on the surface it looks like we are out of topic here. (psst - I do think Cao Lu would have a more intellectual interactions and stimulating conversation with Jun Hyun Moo than with Se Ho since the former can speak English, Japanese & Mandarin well with formal qualification to boot)

Excuse us berries - that's why in my language there is a proverb "the textile sold in the shop would not be finished if all the people have the same taste.."

So the same goes with our Siso couple, Bbyu couple, ohyeah couple and other and other couples.... we can continue on... there will always be people who can "see.." the the chemistry despite majority say none can be seen.... that is the point this ahjumma wants to state.

As to their parting - just get ready for it. We all know that at  the start of ALL  & every WGM couples that they would part  at the end of their  useful & productive period decided by the big MBC management.

So BByu  - Sung Jae can announce he hasn't thought of leaving but at the end of the day MBC may decide otherwise and he would go through a shock. Pity him. I had witnessed one WGM couple who went through a shock when they were given the red card to bid farewell.. (NOT that I follow all WGM shows)

In our case - we are many in band 3. So we are matured. Just wish all the best to our Siso couple.

They may just be the first WGM couple to get real from reel since this is a wishing tree that had seen most of our wishes have come through.

Keep on wishing. Keep on praying. :heart::wub:

They are a couple that pleases the eyes and soul to us berries who can "see' the adoration, caring, understanding they have for each other

Watching them in WGM every Saturday since their first episodes had been delightful moments for me.

They cheer me up.  They cheer us berries.

AND you berries cheer me up for the giv vids fotos etc etc.... that entertain me non-stop.

The only couple that made me sign for daily motion account, this scoompi account - 

May God bless you both to be a real happy couple to end of your life and at the worst to be the best of friends..

Amen!!

(Psst - this ahjumma is the oldest. Belong to the highest band. I am a 6th series :blush: )

• Like 15

In 1,500 words or less (excluding the title), write a short story featuring your couple, using one of the following prompts:

6. Include all of the following words: twinkle, lemon(s), midnight, red, skip [Highlight the prompt words in a different color within your story]

in our fan fiction...i don't think those words are included,am i wrong? could it be a problem if those words aren't included?

edit : i got it now. from  1 to 6,allowed to using just one. sorry for misunderstanding.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

In 1,500 words or less (excluding the title), write a short story featuring your couple, using one of the following prompts:

6. Include all of the following words: twinkle, lemon(s), midnight, red, skip [Highlight the prompt words in a different color within your story]

in our fan fiction...i don't think those words are included,am i wrong? could it be a problem if those words aren't included?

edit : i got it now. from  1 to 6,allowed to using just one. sorry for misunderstanding.

it's okay.. because it is really confusing at one point.. even us in the committee has to re-read the instructions and criteria just to understand fully.. :)

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

@SamaraP Indeed they are sour grapes - why cant they just be sweet Berries like us? :blush:

Me too cannot see the hand on waist

:lol:It really fast this part so can't see clearly the hand holding Soyeon's waist. But if u all focus the reflections behind back, you actually can see Siyang movement...if any berries knows edit this slow this video into slow motion, we might see more clearly.

Take a look again..berries..your eyes might be tired after this:lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

In our case - we are many in band 3. So we are matured. Just wish all the best to our Siso couple.

They may just be the first WGM couple to get real from reel since this is a wishing tree that had seen most of our wishes have come through.

Keep on wishing. Keep on praying. :heart::wub:

They are a couple that pleases the eyes and soul to us berries who can "see' the adoration, caring, understanding they have for each other

Watching them in WGM every Saturday since their first episodes had been delightful moments for me.

They cheer me up.  They cheer us berries.

AND you berries cheer me up for the giv vids fotos etc etc.... that entertain me non-stop.

The only couple that made me sign for daily motion account, this scoompi account - 

May God bless you both to be a real happy couple to end of your life and at the worst to be the best of friends..

Amen!!

(Psst - this ahjumma is the oldest. Belong to the highest band. I am a 6th series :blush: )

WOOHOO @Hajar Ahmad  I celebrate your age!!! and thank you for being open with this family...we share many similar thoughts - I kept nodding to myself when I read your post.

Since I joined this Berry family, I created soompi account, daily motion, IG acount and learnt how to create collages and paste and create videos...  This Berry family is so positive and fun. 

Siso is the WGM couple that managed to hook me...I've watched Jaerim-SoEun and NGM-HJY for a while but I lost interest - tried looking up top 10 favourite WGM couples and tried watching past episodes, but none interest me like Siso - especially So Yeon - I really like her personality -

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

HAHAHA    i do not want to share anymore until the official.     :angry:

hahaha..... WGM really love to make viewers riding roller coaster :sweatingbullets:

@SamaraP @studentkkk can both of you see Si Yang holding So Yeon's waist now? @mizzem already make the screenshot of that gesture, well it's kinda blurred.....but you can see his sleeve there...

that's what I love from berries, most of them have such great eagle eyes, which make me learn how to sharpen my vision too :D

• Like 11

I read entertainment news but i do not follow them.  

Nevertheless i don't recall, news of the new CP being released before the first meeting.  They are not suppose to know who they pair with until the first meeting, isn't it ?          Recently has been too many such news.    I wonder if it is a strategy to catch audiences' attention.

Going to hibernate for awhile.  MBC making me so tired catching up with their news!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/secrets-hyosung-and-mamamoos-solar-are-eric-nams-potential-partners-for-we-got-married

Recently it was reported that Eric Nam is positively looking into joining 'We Got Married'. And to make things even more interesting, the rumors say that SECRET's Hyosung or MAMAMOO's Solar is going to be Eric Nam's wife!

OSEN news reported, "Hyosung and Solar are joining 'We Got Married' as the new girl members." However, Hyosung and Solar denied the confirmation as they said, "It is true that the offer was made, but it is not finalized." Just like Eric Nam, Hyosung and Solar are "positively looking into it".

Due to continuous reports regarding Eric Nam and 'We Got Married', netizens are now assuming that he is most likely to join the show. Viewers are eager to hear the official announcement regarding the new couple.

If Eric Nam confirms to join, who do you want to be his partner?

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

HAHAHA    i do not want to share anymore until the official.     :angry:

..Saranghaeyo chinguya~!! mwahhhhhh!! .. another roller coaster ride berries!! hold you heart.. put your seatbelt on.. but please,  Gajimarayeo berries~!!.. :)

..let's go back to where it all began.. bgm  "Goodluck" by Hong Dae Kwang :)

• Like 14

Dear berries ...

Today new couples news make my mood going down.

I think new wgm  PD back to previous format. The PD prefer to introduce more rising idol to get popularity. The PD must been seen the successfull of the previous PD to match up sung jae vs joy and ohyea couple n uri siso couple. This 3 couples...successfull to get more fans (domestic n international fans).

For me th 1st couple I ship was wooyoung 2pm n park se young IDOL N ACTRESS couple. N 2nd couple is SISO couple. Why I ship them, because they try to show us their sincerity to each others on n off wgm. I dont know they becoming reel to real, but I believe when your action is base on your sincerity...it's mean you want to know more about your partner. And SISO make another close friend relationship. So at least my hope is they still keep contact after wgm.

Oho...I hope wgm still give them their last Honeymoon trip. Chaebal WGM

As siyang said we never know about the future. But wgm was one of destiny part they met each other.

Fighting berries, fighting SISO

Thank u I like u SISO N all berries chingu

• Like 12

I won't watch WGM once our couple leave...:expressionless: but follow their news or projects individually.

Just watched the 1o1 group interview on

http://home.jtbc.joins.com/Vod/VodView.aspx?epis_id=EP10027265

Oh my...how their ears turn red with embarrassment, esp. Si Yang when he suppose to pretend one of the MC as So Yeon and say endearing words. No eng subs, so i'm just guessing what they are saying.

There are other Si Yang interviews on youtube, just no eng sub. under Toby 0325.

Not sure if it has been posted before. Pardon me.

• Like 10