[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

..every saturdays reaction..

minutes before Siso couples segment..  berries: "im so excited cant wait for them to be on my screen.. :rolleyes:

while siso's segment is on.. berries: awww they're so sweet.. Soyeons so kyeopta.. Siyangs so manly cute.. giddy, giddy feelings inside.. Cant stop smiling alone.. :wub:

After 20 to 23 minutes later.. Berries: THAT'S IT?!? i want more~~!!.. :angry:

Preview released for next week.. Berries: Isn't it saturday yet?!? :D

• Like 22

Have not watched anything but it seems to be a short segment one. But let's all calm down.

Timing is expected. New couple is expected to be longer.

Byuu is idol couples and is also expected to be longer....actually i think last week they were shorter than siso. Less than 18. 

Long or short, as long as we enjoy the segment, that should be enough. 

Personally, i wonder if mbc is also trying to keep more footage on hand just in case they got too busy with their filming schedules.

Edit:   Maybe it is easier for me since i watch full episodes....hahah

• Like 16

1 minute ago, alou said:

..every saturdays reaction..

minutes before Siso couples segment..  berries: "im so excited cant wait for them to be on my screen.. :rolleyes:

while siso's segment is on.. berries: awww they're so sweet.. Soyeons so kyeopta.. Siyangs so manly cute.. giddy, giddy feelings inside.. Cant stop smiling alone.. :wub:

After 20 to 23 minutes later.. Berries: THAT'S IT?!? i want more~~!!.. :angry:

Preview released for next week.. Berries: Isn't it saturday yet?!? :D

hahaha, so true, can everyday is saturday??? :w00t:

• Like 15

Haven't watched the entire episode yet but from what I read here SiSo's segment was short again. Rest assured dear berries, by next week our dear SiSo will have a longer part (hopefully). If not, then we all get angry at mbc. Haha!

Though I only watched the previews (it's a miracle there's 3 videos), SiSo's interactions were so sweet! I'm curious as to what Siyang asked Soyeon which made her blush and all :wub:

• Like 12

Sigh….I missed the broadcast today but am really grateful for the videos posted here. Rough translation of the first video with the couple quiz.

Questions about Siyang that Soyeon correctly answered:

Q: The person I like the most? (Park Mi Sun commented that the question was far too easy...hahaha)

A: My wife

Q: The animal I hate the most?

A: Snakes

Q: My shoe size?

A: 265 – 270mm

Q: My favourite singer when I was in school?

A: Jang Nara

Questons about Soyeon:

Q: My closest friend’s name? (So Yeon commented that this could either be a really easy or hard question to answer)

A: Suan (Siyang calls her Teacher Suan)

Q: What I like to do when I have free time/ or during my rest days?

A: Going to cafes

Q: What is the show that I debuted with?

A: Dinosaur Teacher (Siyang said he was confused about this question and in his interview, he mentioned that he actually looks up information about his wife quite regularly. However, he seemed regretful that he couldn’t recall her debut show at that moment. He ended wrongly answering ‘Change’)

In the video with the interactions with the dogs, Soyeon says that she’s fallen again for Siyang after watching the way he takes care of the doggies and he’s like a man.

Quite amazing how good Siyang is with doggies. They really listened to his instructions very well and even fell asleep easily on his lap.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, larus said:

giphy.gif

Sorry administrator. I copy paste this video because:-

I love watching Si Yang laugh heartily. He looks just so innocent, pure & cute - yet handsome at the same time.

Just look at his eyes when he laugh. Thanks @larus

Berries - As I mentioned quiet sometime ago - it is MBC's practice to allow new couple to have longest air time in WGM for at least 4 - 5 episodes. So let's just count the episodes that they have longest air time. Then - back to normal. Even Bbyu couple have short air time.

As usual I love watching Si So couple they are getting too loving and close plus comfortable  with lots of bantering teasing - urgh!! Ottoke!

I am getting asthmatic attack!!

Just as well its just 20 mins!

• Like 19

@jl08

"So Yeon asked what's her most touching moment in WGM. She hinted that it was during the camping trip. Si Yang said basketball game. So Yeon's answer for most touching moment was when their eyes met when they were watching a movie on the bed together."

I remember that scene. The vibes it gave...the timing and the closeness.  Woah....if i recall correctly, the panel also were excited. 

• Like 20

@Hajar Ahmad

LOL...Si Yang laughed as he joked that her debut was 22 years ago.....hinting that it's why he can't remember.

But we all know that he felt bad for not remembering, especially as he does a lot of search on his wife. I love how he held her hand with both hands while So Yeon was pretending to strangle him. SiSo couple never fail to bring sweetness to themselves and to us, berries!

I think he asked So Yeon to keep her candy ring before they entered the dog café. The dogs might just go for it! :D

Looking forward to next ep. Si Yang sure knows how to take care of his wife!

• Like 15

I was so curious about the last question about Soyeon’s mum that I fast forwarded all the way to that point in the video link.

She asked Siyang about her mum’s hobby. His guess was that it’s either hiking or flower arrangement. Soyeon asked him whose mum is that? When she revealed that it was ocarina, which is this flute-like instrument with a mouthpiece, it seemed to dawn on him that he should have known the answer. I think he felt especially regretful because he said that he hears Soyeon’s mum’s voice quite a bit. Before he knelt down to apologise, she teasingly asked him whether her questions were too difficult and thanked him for giving her easy questions.

In the interviews, Soyeon mentioned that she thought Siyang would have known the answer because whenever they talked to each other on the phone, he should have heard the music in the background.  Siyang mentioned in his interview that through the quiz, he realised that he should pay more attention to his wife and he seemed apologetic that she might be upset that he didn’t know the answers to the questions she asked.

• Like 22

@LeeK

I think the panelists then were excited and the panelists now were also excited and the new ones already had enough 'warning' about the sweetness of this couple.

Yes, that moment when their eyes met....wow. the vibes were strong. Look at the new MCs' reaction! Lol....

Told you this couple is daebak. So genuine and caring. So sincere. So sweet.

I want them to go for more photo shoot and advertisements together, wearing the favourite attire that both of them want to see in each other! For So Yeon, skirt and blouse with a book tucked in her arms near her chest! LOL...

• Like 15

@jl08 thanks for the translation of the quiz scene, it's really sweetness overload :wub::wub:

ahhh.... so what's that skirt about.... when So Yeon said about her favourite attire that she wants to see, love how Si Yang's expression, looks like he's already make a plan  to wear it everytime they meet later :D

what was Si Yang's first question about?? So Yeon got it wrong

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, eyra said:

@jl08 thanks for the translation of the quiz scene, it's really sweetness overload :wub::wub:

what was Si Yang's first question about?? So Yeon got it wrong

Si Yang asked what's his best subject/subject he's good at. So Yeon asked if they had talked about that before and Si Yang looked unsure. So Yeon then said physical fitness. Si Yang said it's Mathematics! haha...

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Si Yang asked what's his best subject/subject he's good at. So Yeon asked if they had talked about that before and Si Yang looked unsure. So Yeon then said physical fitness. Si Yang said it's Mathematics! haha...

jyahhh... that's pretty hard to guess if they never talked about that before :D

Si Yang was so cool when he answered So Yeon's first question about nail color, he just automatically answered it, without need to think first :w00t:

• Like 15